• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupidest thing you have said while playing smash?

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
While I was going through another one of my five hours straight of melee yesterday at the student lounge at college, and usually when it comes to four player melees, I am one of the players left when it comes down to 1 on 1. However, in one match we were doing the usual four player melee - 5 stock -, and this one guy kept trying to mock everybody (even though he never wins). All he did during the match was fire lasers (FALCO) at everybody from the edge of the stage while everybody else fought. In this match, I ended up being the first guy out (which is very rare). The guy who always loses started mocking me about being the first one out. I found it quite offensive because every time he and I went 1 on 1, I owned him. I got so tired of it that I finally said, "It's okay, you still SUCK!" The other two players paused the game and started laughing. One of them said while laughing, "Why you gotta say 'suck' like that?"

So everybody got a good laugh, even the guy I said that too, but thinking about it now, I probably shouldn't have said that. I just don't appreciate being mocked... Especially by a guy who gets owned half the time. Stupid thing to say...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
stupist things weve said

stupid banna

TOP TIER

my foot canceld your sword but your sword said wait your a ****ing foot and killed me

those tools have wicked mindgames

*after a fox jab* if i was gannon youd be dead

fox has ot be chinese....

call me pingles the way i stack them chips

FourthGenerationChild

Smash Rookie
Well, stupid things happen to me and my friend while playing, i was fighting him one day and we were playing the the Big Blue and i said to him "ohh ho im gonna kick your sorry @$$" boy, stupidest thing happened, he kneed my charecter in the butt while i was in midair and i flew off screen and perished lol

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I hate your type.

...though I feel no remorse when I do it myself..
The funny thing about it though is I say it when I actually didn't pull any mind games, but it frustrates one guy I play so much it actually makes him play worse. Talk about unintentional irony.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
The funny thing about it though is I say it when I actually didn't pull any mind games, but it frustrates one guy I play so much it actually makes him play worse. Talk about unintentional irony.
I do this as well everytime someone kills themselves. I'm a crapper talker when i play though so i say tons of random things.

One thing that sticks out is that I was paying with jiggz and i missed a rest by such a large margain it was not even funny(it was a friendly so i go for crazzy flashy things alot). The other people were like the WTF what did you do that for kind of already laughing and i replied...."I was tired" The room went hysterical.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
stupidest things iv ever said while playing was

i did my up A areal with fox killing my friend and i said. *OMFG my foot went half way up you @$$*

after i said that someone paused the game and we couldnt stop laughing (we had like 15 ppl there)

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Mind GAMES *racist comment* LOL it was funny even though i tripped and fell self destruct my friend was like hahaha u ***** . i was all like * Dam......* then i owned him 5 stock i got lcuky XD

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
stupidest things iv ever said while playing was

i did my up A areal with fox killing my friend and i said. *OMFG my foot went half way up you @$$*

after i said that someone paused the game and we couldnt stop laughing (we had like 15 ppl there)
LOL! That gave me a good laugh, +rep! XD

Endurance

Smash Apprentice
Stupidest thing i've ever said while playing super smash bros. was against one of my friends.
I just got done watching goldmember, (A austin powers movie) and I was falco and he was mr. game & watch. And I punched him in the beginning, and I started to say Chuno chop, but I stopped myself before I said chop, I already said Chuno.

My friend knew what I was about to say, and he laughed for like a minute.
:l

Hamsterpie

Smash Apprentice
My friend and smash cohort was hanging on a legde as falco, and i tried some silly experimental edgeguard with ganon. He said "dude, i'm not stupid." after which he let go of the ledge, firing lasers the whole way. He paused the game and hung his head in shame for a few moments.

Stomp

Smash Rookie
ok this always happens but i cant ever stop laughing after words so 1 time me and my firends are on my couch about to play smash when i GET THIS ''Turn on my gamecube'' get turn it on ahahahahahha omg hahahaahha o god that was funny : )

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Teacher : "Who do you think in the future will be richer than Bill Gates?"
Stupid kid : "The president of nintendo?"
Me : "..." -50 points in mankind.

This happened a few days ago.

Endurance

Smash Apprentice
Teacher : "Who do you think in the future will be richer than Bill Gates?"
Stupid kid : "The president of nintendo?"
Me : "..." -50 points in mankind.

This happened a few days ago.
That doesn't have anything to do with super smash bros. 64\melee.
The thread is called Stupidest thing you have said while playing smash?
Not Stupidest thing you have said in real life?
:\

Link-101

Smash Apprentice
This is something that happened not said really. I usually think I'm going to kill someone so I start to do my taunt and they fly back down and smash me into oblivion... happens quite often lol but what can I say? I love to taunt. =)

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
Whenever i go flying to the other side of the screen..im like NO NO NO NO NO!!! and then when i stop im like "^.^ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" and then when i die im like "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in an obnoxious voice. especialy when im trying to get back on the stage and i get sent back into the side and die. XD

Inferno_hff_SSBM

Smash Cadet
I just said this about 3 hours ago. I tried to wavedash backwards onto the ledge and air dodged instead. Then I said, " I just air dodged to my death"

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
I was g&w just screwin around and I was trying to get a 9 on my friend. My step brother was watching.

Me: "I smell a 9 coming."
Step Brother: "Whats it smell like?"
Friend: "Smells like cheeseburgers!!!!!"

very random. made me giggle.....

*Keil*

Smash Cadet
lol beating my bro wit donkey kong . den mistakenly sayin dookey kong. den now saying lol u got owned by dookey. leave da house now.
dookey ftw lol

Dead Eye 935

Smash Cadet
Fauquier, VA. Lookin for challengers/crew
Okay, me and my friend were playing. I was black Link, he was red link, and 2 comps were other links. When the match started I had mistakenly thought I was blue link. I noticed my Link ran off the stage. I said "Black Links an idiot!! He just ran off the stage!!!!" my friend responded "Uhh....you do know that you're black link.....right?"

We laughed.

A-Laon

Smash Master
During a particularly idiotic Fox vs. Falco, I lost moronically, every single stock being taken by a totally preventable low-damage shinespike. The following rampant was the result:

"**** you Fox you socially-challenged mammilian *******! I'll ****ing rip your balls off and send you crying home to your daddy! Oh, wait - your daddy's ****ing dead, just like you should be! Falco's infinitely superior to you, your only friend is ****ing Slippy, and now even Krystal doesn't want a piece of your depressive fuzzy little ***! Go crash your ****ing Arwing into a ****ing building, and burn in the flames of wreckage as you slowly and excruciatingly suffer the same pains you and your little pansy spike have put me through, you ****-less little vulpine prick!"

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
During a particularly idiotic Fox vs. Falco, I lost moronically, every single stock being taken by a totally preventable low-damage shinespike. The following rampant was the result:

"**** you Fox you socially-challenged mammilian *******! I'll ****ing rip your balls off and send you crying home to your daddy! Oh, wait - your daddy's ****ing dead, just like you should be! Falco's infinitely superior to you, your only friend is ****ing Slippy, and now even Krystal doesn't want a piece of your depressive fuzzy little ***! Go crash your ****ing Arwing into a ****ing building, and burn in the flames of wreckage as you slowly and excruciatingly suffer the same pains you and your little pansy spike have put me through, you ****-less little vulpine prick!"
hmm....hmmm....nice choice of words lol im guessing u dislike fox well i dislike falco ^_^ cocky lil bird, hes a failure at being a bird seeing that a fox recovers better then him :-p i mean cant falcons fly? but falco cant..faliure at baing a bird...lol im jp man

said a new anohter stupid thing today... i said bill cosby can recover better then falco

everyone was confused..

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I just call them both Space Rodents and move on.

A stupid thing I said........

All Hail Boozer! King of the Jungle!
(My friends have an easier time with my Fox than my Bowser. It's rather weird.)

A-Laon

Smash Master
hmm....hmmm....nice choice of words lol im guessing u dislike fox well i dislike falco ^_^ cocky lil bird, hes a failure at being a bird seeing that a fox recovers better then him :-p i mean cant falcons fly? but falco cant..faliure at baing a bird...lol im jp man

said a new anohter stupid thing today... i said bill cosby can recover better then falco

everyone was confused..
Heh, I really don't have anything against Fox; however, when I originally started melee I played Fox, but switched to Falco very early on due to sheer preference. Ever since, I just facetiously acted as if I had this long-time grudge against Fox, and seeing as by the time the above rampant came out, I had insulted him in such ways so much, it was purely natural. :p

And yes, not only could Bill Cosby recover better than Falco, he could do it with the entire Huxtable family grasping onto his leg.

FFIV

Smash Cadet
The only thing I can remotely think of is proclaiming Jigglypuff as "The Knight who says Weeeee." That's because my friends often do most of the funny talk.

Link-101

Smash Apprentice
Lmao I saw someone on the forum saying Potatowned and Elmowned...so yeah I started saying that when I win a vs. match lol.

Top Bottom