• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol but what about my fragile ego? If you don't give me a shoutout, I might just cry or something. You wouldn't want that on your conscience would you?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i cant go until that monday, which is the 4th and thats after i get off work and all. I dont know if i can stay til tuesday or wednesday cause i gotta find out my work schedule. But yeah ill pick you fools up. I call a bed when we get up there sorry bros

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cool, I'll look forward to seeing you beasts there! Ali, lemme know if I would be allowed to come back up the next day(5th) and see you again. It'll be fun to see everyone there regardless.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I need lots and lots and lots of Snake practice before Jubilee, that way I only get gayed by Meta Knights lol. Thanks for letting me though. I hope my parents are cool with that, but I could always just give them some of the money I won for gas and then it'd be no problem to see ya. Are you ready to be back man? It's been kinda quiet without you lol.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
I would love to be back right now , I miss the smash community and the fun ! I wanna have a real good time with ya'll ! if that many people are coming then we probably will need another tv ! if anyone can bring one

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've got ya covered there! I can bring a full setup with Melee/GC or Wii/Brawl. It's gonna be crazy good Ali. Also, LoZR keeps getting better lol. You'll have to fix that because I'm not good enough yet!

Top Bottom