• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Krii

Smash Journeyman
lol i love MM people with their money o.o

And yes, bring setups, it's better to have to many than not enough!

and there will be pizza.... there will be blood.... i mean ****... I just saw batman o.o and my movie quotes are shooting every which way.

we have a little grill incase anyone really want's to get on anyone elses good side.

o and by the way, NO GOING UPSTAIRS. the 'rents have been pissy at my direction the last few days and we don't have something to partition the stairs so yeah.... no go-ey upp-ey stairs...-ey

blah blah blah blahb blah. im talkjing about nothing... ttyl

10 char

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm, depends on if I take Melee singles(lol) or not Malk. You gotta play reaallllly hard though, ok?
Krii, it's all good, Dark Knight was pretty sick. I'll be having enough fun downstairs to worry about bothering your parents anyhow.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dark Hart i dunno if ill come to your house tonight or leave in the morning man, ill let you know when i found out k. =)

BEHR

Smash Hero
When I thought I couldnt be any more crap in Melee I got worse. D:

**** it been too long.

And I left my controller back in NJ. D:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Cool, bro.

Zero, $1 mm? Melee only boyeeee!
$1? That's enough for some Shawn Johnson fast food!

Fast food tier list:
Top tier:
Hardees
Arby's
Burger King

High Tier:
McDonalds
Sonic's

Mid Tier:
Wendy's

Low Tier:
Taco Bell (Nachos are high tier though)

Bottom Tier:
KFC

And I use Fox in Melee and Lucario in Brawl, just figured it would be best to warn you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Why not!?!?!?!? That sucks dude. By the way, if you can't make it, could you have Vilt bring it to me or something?
Dad wants me too chill fro a bit. o;

Yuh im getting Rocky to get it. :3

BEHR

Smash Hero
If I come im not doing Melee.

Im not ready and I dont want to spend thirty dollars also. >D

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lol, ok but I'm not doing Brawl Falcon Free For Alls then. The knee is definately not back, I don't care what this video says: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reubh68wwIc
lol

That's marth1. He's a good friend of mine from back in my Melee Stadium days. He's like the God of Melee BtT and Prince of Melee HRC. This video is intended to be a joke about how much the knee actually sucks in Brawl, since he mained Falcon in Melee.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Ok you all, today is the day for styckz. Just a few reminders
Singles 15
Doubles 20 (10 each)
BYOC
Bring Setups
Bring me food
i like food
bring me a copy of Soul Cariberr Quatro
Your Soul!
cariberr....
Erm's... Make sure your knee is attached, cause it would be ironic if you didn't have a knee and you had no knee to show us.. The ****ing tourney is called Show Them Your KNEEEZZZZ, but hey... your loss

Mucho Loving
BYOC
umm umm........... I like Sierra Mist?
O and 5 dollar venue.
And be sure to check the OP for more info Britches!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'll be the one with some Sierra Mist and other supplies from the gas station... I MIGHT share, but I'm relying on this stuff for sustenance during lunch time so don't take my food. >:O

I wish I could wear my awesome T-shirt to this event, but I need to win the money first. It's so full of win.
If you want to know what the shirt looks like, go to the Lucario boards, you'll find the thread easily.

Sooo... much... win!

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I'll be the one with some Sierra Mist and other supplies from the gas station... I MIGHT share, but I'm relying on this stuff for sustenance during lunch time so don't take my food. >:O

I wish I could wear my awesome T-shirt to this event, but I need to win the money first. It's so full of win.
If you want to know what the shirt looks like, go to the Lucario boards, you'll find the thread easily.

Sooo... much... win!
LOL I was debating whether or not I should wear my Ice Climber pants

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP and Twitch are now members of The Kids™

Kid #1 - Sexy Dude (Stingers)
Kid #2 - Afroed British Dude (Jim)
Kid #3 - Long haired emo Dude (Tim)
Kid #4 - Too good for his own good dude (PP)
Kid #5 - Twitch

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Will update with shoutouts after church.
LoZR- Oh my goosh duuude! Our matches were so good(except for when you stuck me on a wall or I got shine spiked after doing a 120% combo on you lol)! You were mad chill as always, and I appreciate it that you went to Mcdonalds with me. I'm also sooo happy that you teamed with me(FYI, I never ever doubt my teammate unless they do what I did that one match. You know the one lol.) even though the Brawl results weren't quite what I felt like they could've been(me being worse than LoZr at Brawl when I practice all the time johns.) All in all, you were a big factor in how much fun there was at this thing maaan! Thanks so much for being chill dawg!

Krii+Parents- Thanks for hosting this awesome tournament! It meant so much to me to get out there and show everyone what I had been working on. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble lol. Kirby is a beast in Brawl Krii, stick with em bro!

STYKs the bird- I shall tame you once I am able to defeat Karn's Snake and campy ROB with my Marth.

BEHR- where you at son??

Karn/Snake/ROB on Jungle japes- screw you! Lol seriously though, you played very smart, and I hope that you guys get those biweeklies or whatever going soon so that I can get some more experience in my weaker matchups and not die in the last 20 seconds of a match(laaaaaaame). Also, no more counterpicks! Yoshi only, FD from now on lol.

Vilt- I wished that I could've played Melee with you bro, but Brawl kinda took 700 hours. Great seeing you again though.

Speedsk8er- "Why you think it's at the Jewish Convention Center? It's called "Jewbileee" right?" You were mad cool dawg. I definately want to see you again.

Krii's sister/cousin/aquaintance?-you ain't 15 gurl. (I'll see you in 4 days anyhow. Don't let LoZR take you from me!!!)

See saw- screw you for being lopsided!

Dark Hart- Whoo man, I had way more fun chilling with you this time than when I met you at the other Raleigh tournament! Everything involving you there was sooo much fun: from the Melee dubz to the singles(Falco dittos ftw) to the epic see saw battle to end them all, it was great hanging out with ya. I will definately bring a VCR and tapes to Jubilee! Also, nice Falco(what 0-death btw...).

Malk: Have I told you that you were awesome? It was sooo much fun playing yo Jiggs and getting rested from an edge-cancelled sing(I'm so good at this game right?). You learned how to be gay with MK in one tournament....Brawl is so deep right? I'm getting you back if LoZR ever finds it in himself to team with me again. Thanks for being so concerned with my package when we see-sawed, I didn't know you cared...Can't wait till Jubilee man!

Bill: Too bad you're giving up on Olimar, I think he may have a little more potential than you think, but hey, you know him better than I do. You like that Marth chainthrow to spike don't lie lol. Good luck with your counterpicks. I say you learn to do something gay like Karn and whup me. Can't wait for those biweeklies mang!

The Kids- I ain't one one of you, I'm a lone ranger cuz I'm out in the middle of nowhere like that. Thanks for putting up with my apologizing and such, and thanks for being so cool on the trip up and back. You made time fly, which I'm definately thankful for. Also, thanks for picking up MvC2, now you guys'll never improve lol. See you guys at Jubilee?

Stingers- Great job taking 5th son! You beat a lot of...practiced players at this thing. Too bad you couldn't kick out Karn for me, that would've been a big help lol. Also, I hope that the personal things you're working on now all work out alright.

Jim- Wassup you crazy Mexican! You should've entered the Brawl tournament if your Ganon beat Karn's ROB lol. Good stuff on doing well without lots of practice for real though. Great job in teams guys. You could've done very well if you just practiced like once a week lol. Keep it real. Oh yeah, nice "airbags".

Tim- You know I wouldn't forget you! Thanks for helping to make this all fun, and for having fun after we forced Jim to carry the TV lol. Good stuff on keeping me awake for a while when you guys couldn't sleep! Keep it real.

Random biker: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Ryzol: Great to see you again after so loong! Falcon is a beast, just practice with good people and work on that tech skill, and you'll be killing it in no time! Hope to see ya at Jubilee!

Psike: Cool of ya to come to this from VA man. Lol @ your Diddy dittos with my bro. 4 bananas=trip fest lol.

Anthony and others with him: good stuff guys! Good luck on getting to the top with Pikachu also man! I hope to see you at those biweeklies also!

Zero: Sucks you didn't get to play me, just hang out after you get knocked out aight?

The Cool: I wanted to Marth ditto you, wish you didn't leave quite so early.

Alright, I'm really really really tired, so mention yourself if I said something stupid or whatever and I'll just re-edit.
Thanks for making this an awesome tournament everyone! Hope to see you all at Jubilee!!!!!

Top Bottom