• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
oops, it double posted.

XS

sorry for the spam sp

umm....

*tries to think of something so this post isnt spam*

oh! wait that'd be even more like spam.....

hmmm....

I've got it!

I want a cool border sp, thanks!

*runs away*

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Not to sound mean Link Lord, but.....

Yes. Yes it is.
If its the same as the one you have, why do you need it again?

There are soem people who are far behind the list and have to wait longer because you're selfish and you want the same exact one you have except maybe different background. You should request a different pic. Then it's be okay.

not to sound mean or anything, but you really should ask for different pic, or a different text, or ask for it from a different person. But you told her to do the exact same thing as before which is just sad.

I know I'd say change either the text of pic request or else no sig but sp is really generous so you're lucky. But whatever, I guess thats just my oppinion. Just keep it in your mind!

Dragmire: yes he is.

Sugar: can't wait for sig : D

Mr. M: nice avatar, lol

GO :toonlink:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: (sorry for the spam sp)

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Hey, SP, for sub text, coud you put instead of Astro, The Elite Connection, with the the first letter of each word bolded?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
how do you get your sigs to be the size they are, like look.

I was gonna use this for my sig till you finished mine and give you credit:

but look how small it is O.O

It is one of the sigs you made for no one in particular, cept (i dunno if this will effect it or not) I went into Paint and typed SuperLinkBrothers on it.

I got the code from imageshack.us

please tell me how you get yours to the size you do. Thanks.

(and dont get mad at me for trying to do that, if you dont want me to ill just try and get a different sig while I wait)

Thanks again.

Halex

Smash Rookie
Assuming your not full atm,

if u got the time i would realllllly appreciate it:
Text: Halex
Subtext: none
Font: u pick
Image: dont care just have pit in it
Dimensions/Size: dont care
Signature style: signature
Border: dont care

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
No no no, see that small picture in your previous post? Click it. Then click "No" for the Thumbnail Mode. Next, you copy the line of text it provides for .

I apologize for the spam, SP. If SuperLinkBrothers needs more help, we'll keep it to private messages.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
[ IMG ]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5696/metaknightuserwc6.png[ /IMG ]

Get rid of the spaces and there ya go, buddy.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝╝

!!!!! !!!!!!!!

1). Thanks For Your Help Guys(and Girls)
2). Yay, It Worked!
3). Can't Wait For My Real Sig : D
4). Does Everyone Understand how to do :toonlink: now?
5). If Yes to #4, then I'll tell you how to do ╝╝╝╝╝╝ if you want :bee: ↔Xá▌ä¬
6). I'm gonna take over the world! (well, not really)

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
just so another post isn't wasted I'll edit this one.(this is an edit directed towards SugarPuoltry who is replying after me)

Sorry if you thought I was annoying. The last post I was made was a thankyou. Then Gerudo Warrior responded with yep, good plan and I asked if he was replying to my comment cuz that was the only thing that his comment would make sense to me about.

Just My thoughts but It doesn't matter anymore. Too late :\

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
About What, me taking over the world?
You are f-ing annoying. I PMed a mod to have all of these posts deleted. I don't know if you'll get infracted or not, but good luck.

I'm not going to make your sig. My rules don't say, "No spamming" for kicks. You break my rules, you won't get a sig.

Just because I'm not here to see your posts, doesn't make it right to spam my thread.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
You are f-ing annoying. I PMed a mod to have all of these posts deleted. I don't know if you'll get infracted or not, but good luck.

I'm not going to make your sig. My rules don't say, "No spamming" for kicks. You break my rules, you won't get a sig.

Just because I'm not here to see your posts, doesn't make it right to spam my thread.
LOL! Harsh. Uhm, well I'm thinking about what I want for the sig... All I know is I want a White costume Marth.

Text: DiAL-Up (I want this on an opposite corner from the next phrase) Too... FAST?!
Subtext: None
Font: Something like what's in my sig now.
Image: (I might take a screen shot of Marth on my Wii, and put it on photobucket. So the image will be coming soon, and I'll put up a background image too.)
Dimensions/Size: Sig size.
Signature style: (Sig, and Avi)
Border: Idgaf. Lol.
Colors: I'd wanna say Black. W/e makes him look evil, or dark, without actually changing his render. And dark blue is always nice. =).

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys if you have any questions, PM me about them. I know you are trying to hold of the spam, but I only want to see requests being posted.

Thanks.

And Auroreon, the length of the sig doesn't really matter. I usually do 400 x 125. 125 is about as high as I go.

Avi's are 50 x 50, but you have to have premium to use custom ones.

lukintosh: I don't need a capture card anymore to get screenshots. I just take them, save them on my SD card, and use this converter site to change them to jpg's. http://brawl.kakkoister.com/

Sig for ~Xeras:

auroreon

Smash Ace
If you have too many requests at the moment, just tell me and I'll request another time.

Ok, I have 2 screenshots of Yoshi and I just CANNOT decide on one, I like them both equally. So could you pick whichever one you think will look best? I would really appreciate it. Sorry if they are too low quality.

Also, take as long as you like on this, I don't mind at all about time. Just take as much time as you need to get it the best you can. I don't want to rush you at all, I'm in no hurry.

Text: Auroreon
Subtext: Glacial Flare
Font: Whatever you think looks best
Image: Either http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/auroreon/25a39b78fd22f25a_IMAGE.jpg
or
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/auroreon/Yoshi.jpg
Dimensions/Size: 400x125
Signature style: Sig
Border: Whatever you think looks best
Colors: Ice Blue/Icey Colours

Could you give it an ice theme please?

One more thing, could I possibly have a matching avi with dimensions 96x96.

If this is too much, I completely understand.
thank you!

D

Deleted member

Dang, why couldn't screenshots of Sonic Unleashed be leaked before I had made my request?! Someone from Sonic Stadium just posted somes pics for the new game, including the coolest Sonic pic ever!

*Reader clicks on link*
Sonic: Boo! I am Wolfman!

EDIT: Dang, why is it whenever I find a cool Sonic pic, I find a cooler one a little bit later?! *Punches self*

Xeras

Smash Rookie
Um...wow Sugar that's amazing thank you so much. I really can't believe how good that came out.

Xeras

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Massive sig posting!!!!!!!!! :D

Notes - Auroreon: I can't make you an avi, you need premium to use it. ;)
I'll pick one.

_______

Sig for sh4ringan:

Sig for Captain Sa10:

Sig for BoO (I think that was your name...):

Sig for Fatmanonice:

Sig for CorruptFate:

Sig for AK42Warrior:

I made 2 because your choice of subtext was very hard to fit in. I am posting 2 so you can choose what you want.

you can choose. :)

Sig for TheKingofDes:

Sig for JonBeBonanza:

Sig for Sand Tiger:

I improved more on it, filled in the colors, got rid of the pixel crap, I just went

all out making the over all quality better. ;)

Sig for Stingers:

Sig for the_irish_dude:

graves

Smash Journeyman
Hey can you make me a banner for a "Gimpyfish" support thread? I'd like a GigaBowser standing next to A huge dark Meta knight!!!! Thanks, graves

Sandy

Smash Champion
Hey can you make me a banner for a "Gimpyfish" support thread? I'd like a GigaBowser standing next to A huge dark Meta knight!!!! Thanks, graves

please read before requesting

:Order Form::.

Use this and make it simple and easy to understand. If you do not use this order form, expect no request.​

Text:
Subtext:
Font:
Image: (paste image links only here) - ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER SIG!
Dimensions/Size:
Signature style: (sig, avi, web banner, etc.)
Border:
Colors:
Read that first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom