• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
graves: Thanks for correcting yourself. ;)

auroreon: Ok, if thats the case I can do it. What are the dimensions for the avatar?

3Years: I think you can by now. I still don't know why you want another one. I'm still amazing with the sig you have already. And to be honest, I hate it when people rotate sigs... thats just me.

Lucas_User: You never told me that.... :p

wolf_pack: Sure thing. ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome hey Sorry if i sound rude but could you have it done by next week?
Sorry... Graves
Wow, you are the first one that has ever given me a deadline. Well... I don't know. No promises. I'm busy, very busy, and if I have homework I gotta do, I'ma do it.

I shall try, but homework and school comes first.

Also, that image is horrible quality. Which will make it a horrible sig. Mind if I use a picture of Giga?

lol, awwww i saw the bill cosby one and thought it was mine :( btw the sig is sick yo, but ummm you forgot the whole “↑B offensively” deal....typo?
I put it in, but no matter where I put it. I hated it. I know you want it in, but it did not look good. U sure you want it?

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
(Original Form)

Text: Small "NB" in bottom right corner
Subtext: None
Font: Anything that looks cool. [: (Silver/White)
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara..._070813e-l.jpg (Squirtle)
Dimensions/Size: 100x100
Signature style: Avi please. [:
Border: White?
Colors: Hm, a little Blue and could you add like one or two bubbles in there also? I'll also like effects like you do in your sigs.

I guess.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

Orpheus

Smash Cadet
Wow. Your signatures are wonderfully done.
0.o Mind if I request one if you have spare time?

Text:[~Orpheus~]
Subtext: Darkness of Night (Almost faded in the background)
Font: Cretino
Image:

Dimensions/Size:You may decide this =3
Signature style: sig.
Border: You may decide this as well.
Colors:I like the white version of Meta-knight. I wish the background has a misty/smoke-y and mysterous appearance please. So it'll be a bit grey or black? XD You have the magic touch so I trust you ^^

D

Deleted member

Hey, I did a report on you once.:laugh: Choose ONE image, Orpheus...The Greek musician...Who tamed Cerberus...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I keep seeing your sigs everywhere and I keep forgetting to request one >_< They look so great and I would really appreciate my own :D

Text: JTB
Subtext: Camping since 2006
Font: Doesn't matter, whatever looks nicest
Image: http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/wallpapers/ww/640x480/ww_link_2.jpg (I don't want the WW logo in the sig)
Dimensions/Size: 400 pix by 120 pix?
Signature style: (sig, avi, web banner, etc.)
Border: Doesn't matter to me, whatever looks nicest
Colors: If its possible, I would like Link to be blue rather than green, but that might be asking alot so its not a big deal if its too difficult. I would like the background to match the color of Link, with no preferences to how the actual background looks. I'll let you be creative (as you stated in your first post :p)

I'm really looking forward to how this turns out :D

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Text: Power Of Aura
Subtext:
Font: Same as sig if possible, if not, you choose :]
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden06/hidden06_080228p.jpg or http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden06/hidden06_080228b.jpg
Dimensions/Size: 100 x 100, if possible...
Signature style: Avatar
Border: Your choice...
Colors: Again same as sig if possible, if, not you choose

I knowI'dont have preminum membership...yet, but this will also be used for other forums, if you can't do this I fully understand.

graves

Smash Journeyman
To Many Requests

=( Can we all hold the requests till he's done with the ones he has? He's probobly busy with school and brawl if it's out where he lives and so forth please there are PLENTY of sig shops if you like his so much you can wait.

D

Deleted member

=( Can we all hold the requests till he's done with the ones he has? He's probobly busy with school and brawl if it's out where he lives and so forth please there are PLENTY of sig shops if you like his so much you can wait.

Fixed it for ya:
=( Can we all hold the requests till she's done with the ones she has? She's probobly busy with school and brawl if it's out where she lives and so forth please there are PLENTY of sig shops if you like hers so much you can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom