• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Smash 2 Results (Brawl)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
JCaesar get wrecked in crew ROFL same goes to Btree

and takeover taking 9 stocks against sins crew LOL
I wish people wouldn't post stupid things on the board, and not say them in person, ya know? Like...when you're actually playing the match. lol The Brawl community is definitely just not fun to be around, which is why I don't enjoy going to tournaments and...caring about the game. At least I've made random efforts to enjoy the game and go to tournaments, however.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
edited for accuracy

forfeiting *******, try to conspire and give matches to other people so they can win and get further and they still lose

HA
Forte is not a *****. And you know **** well splitsies and forfeiting matches in Melee happened all the time especially if two crew members met at the top. Just let the stronger one forfeit so they can take out 3rd place and then that same person can take 1st in Grand Finals.

Jon, I miss you. :(

Special congrats to:
P~S: About time, boy. As I said yesterday now that you've got the crown don't drop it.
Coney: 7th is not bad at all. Did you play any MK's? Make it your goal to never place anything below 7th and keep growing.

Lie, you've definitely improved. Stay away from the boards and just concentrate on your game. Study your match-ups and practice them one by one until you know the in and outs of each character. Getting caught up in this drama is just going to distract you from your growth. This goes for the rest of ya'll.

I found out Takeover and Sassy live like 5 minutes away from me so if I ever get a weekend off (possibly this weekend), I'll come and play. I better not take Top 5; I want to know that you guys are surpassing me.

Coney

Smash Master
Coney: 7th is not bad at all. Did you play any MK's? Make it your goal to never place anything below 7th and keep growing.
played forte and came close, beat him round one and missed a few clutch utilts to beat nado, so he took game 2 kinda handily on lylat and game 3 was real close, but he pulled it out

i kinda promised myself if i didn't get 5th or higher i'd stop coming to tourneys for a while for lack of growth, but i know i could've gotten 5th if i would've just focused and buckled down, so i'm gonna stick with it...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JCaesar get wrecked in crew ROFL same goes to Btree

and takeover taking 9 stocks against sins crew LOL
Congrats, you beat me with a character I never use in a game I don't play, you should feel proud.

Hat I wanna thank you though. You're a good guy. It was fun being part of the crew even if I didn't enjoy the parts where I actually had to play. I know I cost us a few matches because I refused to use ROB, so next time just recruit me as a cheerleader or something so I don't have to play but I can still enjoy the crew battle.

This was a very nice venue.

Thanks to everyone who played Brawl+. Hope I showed a few of you the light. Remember, big Brawl+ and Melee tourney in MD Sept. 26th and 27th.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
1: Pyronic ~ Star ($168.00) (Olimar) - good **** that afro is too good
2: Forte ($84.00) (Metaknight)- I told you that you got this.
3: ChuDat ($28.00) (Kirby)- We didn't get to play. D:
4: Kornn (Metaknight)- D:
5: Sin (Metaknight)- ey yo can i have yo numba
5: Lie (Falco)- GOOOOOOOOOD **** SIDEBET?
7: Deez (Diddy)-
7: Coney (Dedede)- You gave me some really great tips, keep playing you tech chased the **** outta me. D:
9: Seagull (Wolf)- nice combo videos lol
9: Vanilla Waffle (Zero Suit Samus/Lucario)- **** 9TH PLACE
9: Hat (various)- that match between you and coney was intense
9: Sonic Master (Sonic)- SONIC BLEYAHZ
13: Lobos (Toon Link)- WHO PLAYS TOON LINK ANYWAY
13: sassy (Zero Suit Samus)- sassy frass
13: Takeover (Snake)- good **** in doubles
13: K9 (Snake/Dedede)- Falco dittos suck D:
17: BetaZealot (Falco)- quit life
17: 22 (Snake)- 23
17: Bloody Nite (?)- ?
17: TKO (Falco)- yeahuhz
17: Vivi (Olimar)-?
17: Tantalus (Ike/R.O.B./Kirby/Dedede)- bye is dumb
17: Xceler8 (Sonic)-?
17: EEVisu (Dedede)- i thought you were trying this tourney
25: Ghengis Pot (Dedede)- Keep working on that D3.
25: AEX73 (?)- ?
25: FU (G&W)- LOL YOU SUCK
25: Bionic Sonic (various)- got nothing to say D:

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
It was a lot of fun, nice venue.

Thanks for teaming takeover, double snakes was pretty bad ***.

Good stuff to everyone I played.

E, always a pleasure as always, and the pushups were totally worth it.

I'm getting really angry that I can't play well at tournaments, I don't know what it is that holds me back. I'll probably be putting my controller away for a bit getting ready for school, or for good idk really, this tournament play compared to when I play at home against people or in friendlies, is just too different.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm uploading the doubles grand finals matches that were recorded on my comp. my youtube account is jraucher. they will be up by tonight. 7 matches in total.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
First of all, why are people talking like giving away wins is a bad thing. He's my brother and he's beaten chu b4. So yeah who ever thinks giving away matches is not cool. Then You can suck it. . . . . . . And oathmeal why are you talking ****. You dont even place top 13. So please hop off. And thx poyo for rooting for me. And P~S good **** for getting 1st. And Chu you act like 2nd is bad lol. Dude dont worry. P~S just got the best of you that day.

SHOUT OUTZ-

P~S- gooooodddd ****!!!!(black ppl back on top son). Lol sike nah. JK

Lie- Yeahhhhh boi. . . . . . . we getting 1st next tourny.

TakeOver- Tooo goodz.

Seagull- goodd **** man.

Sin- gooddd **** man getting 5th and 3rd in teams. Get better next time.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
2nd is bad. If you don't get upset at anything less than first then you aren't aiming high enough.

That doesn't mean you can't be happy with how you place and that you can't set goals for yourself to progressively improve. Just that your ultimate goal for yourself should always be first, and once you begin attaining that goal (as Chu has) than anything less is a disappointment.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
. . . . And oathmeal why are you talking ****. You dont even place top 13. So please hop off.
Singles:
1. Chu (Kirby)
2. Omni (MK)
3. Chillin (Snake, Falco, Metaknight)
4. Meep (Ice Climbers)
5. Thumbswayup (Diddy)
5. Candy (Forfeited) (Snake)
7. G-regulate (Snake)
7. Boss (Luigi)
9. Forte (Metaknight)
9. Fraud (ROB, Wario)
9. Yoster (Metaknight)
9. Hova (Peach)
13. ESOJ
13. K-9
13. SlikVik
13. God-is-my-rock
17. Mattix
17. BMX
17. HMS
17. Tantalus
17. EEvisu
17. Sin
17. Copasetic
17. CK
25. Lie
25. Jett
25. Shinku
25. JJvirus
25. Vanilla Waffle
25. Bonk
25. Bolt
25. Crim
33. Crashland
33. Oh.
33. ChuDis
33. Scott Ray
33. Ace
33. ADA
33. Joe
33. Pulse
33. Aposl
33. RCyclone
33. BetaZealot

Doubles:
1: Bride Red (Chu & Forte)
2: Omni & Hova
3: Slik & Boss
4: Candy Corn (Candy & Korn)
5: Perhaps Later (HMS & BMX)
5: Esoj & K-9
7: Oath & Tant
7: fiance green (Thumbs & Shinku)
9: H2XD (Zander & RCyclone)
9: Meep & EE
9: Let's Go (JJvirus & Pulse)
9: Ego (Sin & Lie)
13: Wolf Pack (Crashland & Scott Ray)
13: Vanilla & Copacetic
13: Baduchi (Crim & Ace)

Ugh what...?

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sigh... I hate brawl. I suck at this game. I'm going to stop posting on boards and possibly stop going to tournaments. I keep saying I'm going to do better but keep beating myself. I'll just train or quit either or kind of fed up of how bad I'm doing...:(

Shoutouts:
P~S- Too Goodz?
Chu- Sigh... good ****.
Forute- BE A MAN!
Sin- :( Sorry I let you down bro.
Lie- Hmm your getting better at the falco and Kirby matchup for sure.
Seagull- Diddy DI too goodz? lmao good matches
Boss- :confused: WHERE YOU AT?!?!
Tant- Hmm nicely ran tournament sir.
Takeover- Teams? LMAO! XD
EE- Camping DDD too goodz in teams?lol :p
K-9- yeah ur right we gotta finish it. its 1-1 correct?
Lil B- Umm why arent you placing higher? wtf..

Everyone else good games.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Oath, you better watch that mouth of yours, also Epic of Woodbridge 3 is old son, people are getting better (and some worse, point is people are changing up their styles). You have no right to talk **** to Sin.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

I found out Takeover and Sassy live like 5 minutes away from me so if I ever get a weekend off (possibly this weekend), I'll come and play. I better not take Top 5; I want to know that you guys are surpassing me.
Lmao what a pretentious comment Steve gtfo

SIN got top 5 with his MK, if a good player was there using him (you) you probably would've won

Ain't no one in MD/VA surpassing ****, we all suck

Edit: No one should give wins away... UNLESSSSSSSSSS they had to play THREE FUHCKING ICE CLIMBERS SETS IN THE SAME GOD **** TOURNAMENT #$%#$#@$$%^

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i mean i mained him before he was high :s
how does that matter now? lol.

SIN got top 5 with his MK, if a good player was there using him (you) you probably would've won

Edit: No one should give wins away... UNLESSSSSSSSSS they had to play THREE FUHCKING ICE CLIMBERS SETS IN THE SAME GOD **** TOURNAMENT #$%#$#@$$%^
LOL that still hurts huh? i feel for ya man. hows dat IC's of yours?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

omni you should have come.. i won't ever feel accomplished until i can beat you... your on my list :s

candy, omni, meep, neo... come to the next tourny i go to :s

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Sigh... I hate brawl. I suck at this game. I'm going to stop posting on boards and possibly stop going to tournaments. I keep saying I'm going to do better but keep beating myself. I'll just train or quit either or kind of fed up of how bad I'm doing...:(

Shoutouts:
P~S- Too Goodz?
Chu- Sigh... good ****.
Forute- BE A MAN!
Sin- :( Sorry I let you down bro.
Lie- Hmm your getting better at the falco and Kirby matchup for sure.
Seagull- Diddy DI too goodz? lmao good matches
Boss- :confused: WHERE YOU AT?!?!
Tant- Hmm nicely ran tournament sir.
Takeover- Teams? LMAO! XD
EE- Camping DDD too goodz in teams?lol :p
K-9- yeah ur right we gotta finish it. its 1-1 correct?
Lil B- Umm why arent you placing higher? wtf..

Everyone else good games.
are you going to chus biweekly?? lets team for that

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Oath, you better watch that mouth of yours, also Epic of Woodbridge 3 is old son, people are getting better (and some worse, point is people are changing up their styles). You have no right to talk **** to Sin.

you wanna talk **** i will burn your ****ing kirby in front of you :chuckle::chuckle:

Top Bottom