• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Smash 2 Results (Brawl)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
:)

I could say the same about you and Atomsk. Be quiet ~_~
The difference is Atomsk is the essence of homosexuality, thats why I **** talk him. There's NOTHING wrong with Sin >.>

Also CK shut up, no one cares about you until you start actually going to tourneys.

Neo, you better shut the f*ck up too. NO ONE has the right to say **** about Sin. Sin is God, Deez is Jesus and Lie is the Holy Spirit. Nuff said.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
The difference is Atomsk is the essence of homosexuality, thats why I **** talk him. There's NOTHING wrong with Sin >.>

Also CK shut up, no one cares about you until you start actually going to tourneys.

Neo, you better shut the f*ck up too. NO ONE has the right to say **** about Sin. Sin is God, Deez is Jesus and Lie is the Holy Spirit. Nuff said.
You done ****ed up now son.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Really sucks that I couldn't be there for most of the tourney. I had another obligation. I was at least hoping to make it back in time to enter singles but that didn't happen either.

Good job Pyronic_star for winning the whole event.

Fun 64 match Tant. It was pretty even at first and then you started owning me. I guess that is how 64 works. I need more practice but the game is pretty fun.

Chu you need to bring along PSO next time.

Thanks Sin for helping clean up it is really appreciated, especially considering that most don't even throw away there own trash let alone someone else's. As proper thanks, I am giving you free entry at the next tournament we hold that you can show up at.

Hope you all enjoyed the club's food. I think maybe next time we should start slowing down the food orders at like 5. I think people were still ordering stuff at like 7. I don't think the lady working the bar had any help either.

DON'T CLOG THE TOILETS PEOPLE, and if something goes wrong tell us immediately. Please have some decency and courtesy.

Lobos

Smash Master
**** you guys still don't use the ignore features on here? It's pretty useful :)

BIG SHOUTOUT TO CREW WERAPE****!

PS, Coney, and Sassy too good......Also I am too good in rock,paper, scissors......I mindgamed you guys in the end ;)

falco03

Smash Lord
shoutouts
ps-good ****
chu-ima get you next time
fourte-nice good **** in teams
korn-good **** sorry for the **** talking
sin-nice in teams stop sharing my stock
deez-quit brawl or get better
coney-u had me
sonic player-good ****
beta-stop losing to dedede
omni-yea man ima just chill im still not even close to satisfied with my placing
neo-where u at

meepxzero

Smash Master
good job ps!

lol @ neo and his ic hate :laugh:. Al marth ditto you if you agree not to go mk on me LOL, but naw we needa marth ditto again i kinda wanna pick him up again cuz he has the sexiest sliding pivot grab.

i suck at this game so everyone dont feel bad.

¤Vivi Orunitia¤

Smash Apprentice
I really wish I could of done better in this tournament, I'll do better at the next one though. Btw, good stuff P~S/Logic for getting 1st place! XD

Top Bottom