• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

DJMirror

Smash Master
lol, i'd hella be down to see that but this is too far for him cause he's lame... well maybe we can get him to go if we get back early enough and don't tell his parents that someone else is taking him

and i forgot about this until yesterday

i'm probably gonna go, need a teamate i think, idk who from irvine might go
I'm not too sure if I remember this correctly

but

Hyprid wanna go as well

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sweet lovage, i won't let you down! ;)

and thanks wes!

:( sry macd. although, i'd really really like to team with you sometime, maybe the glendale tourney or festizzio's next one, or on the off chance lovage doesn't show up. double peach does sound really fun! :)

EDIT: I'm bringing a setup. Yay free drinks!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wtf i'm so confused....

and ya poooooooooooopy i ain't shiet, i'm not good. tho if i beat you, that makes you worse than poop right?

Plan 9 I hope you're right, otherwise i don't understand all the hate...

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey sean did you say you had a scratched up action replay disk?

do you think you could bring it to this please????

MacD

Banned via Administration
he hasn't said anything about wanting to go so i doubt he will :( if we can get him back to cam's house before 9 he says he can go, though he's still not 100% if he wants to

forgot to say i'm bringing my set up too

should be fun

EDIT: crap, i just realized i like never play melee except at tournies now... i need to fix that

pooopy

Smash Rookie
he hasn't said anything about wanting to go so i doubt he will :( if we can get him back to cam's house before 9 he says he can go, though he's still not 100% if he wants to

forgot to say i'm bringing my set up too

should be fun

EDIT: crap, i just realized i like never play melee except at tournies now... i need to fix that
no ranked player plays for fun anymore

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea i can see that

especially cause irvine sucks

i try to play/learn a secondary, then they all think that gives them the option of going their secondaries which are stupid mid tiers they don't main

Top Bottom