• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Are you the same Mister E who used to live in VA?
Sorry to respond to your post so late man, I've been busy all day... and should honestly be in bed now :laugh:

But yes, it is me. I was at your kick *** B+ tourney in MD once upon a time. I had to move up here for RL reasons...
Anyways, keep running B+ tourneys in MD/VA, and hopefully Chibo will continue them up here.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'll leave it. Zelda is bad and boring. Pikachu is actually even more boring, but is more satisfying to beat with Gabon.

You lame.
Who do you use? Ganon? And you say Zelda and Pikachu are boring? How hilarious is that! While we're talking about Ganon, have you seen my youtube videos on Ganon's super jump? Search for it if you don't know what I'm referring to.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Who do you use? Ganon? And you say Zelda and Pikachu are boring? How hilarious is that! While we're talking about Ganon, have you seen my youtube videos on Ganon's super jump? Search for it if you don't know what I'm referring to.
I technically don't use anyone, since i'm inactive. I play random characters in friendlies to relieve boredom though.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I'm deciding whether I want to enter doubles. On top of that I'd need a partner who can team with a Pikachu/Zelda/Kirby.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmao Vex. You never stop trying. Im never going to mm you again. You intimidate me! lol.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Im going to tear **** up in brawl+
Me and you both! Do you have a partner? Kenny snaking me. Which makes no sense. Ivy/Tl would **** in doubles. Too much spam.

Leaf Leaf/Arrow Leaf Leaf/Bomb Leaf Leaf/Boomberang Leaf Leaf/Usmash.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
5 or 6 people are challenging me to $5 brawl MM's, but I'll also gladly MM people in Brawl+ for $10. :p
I'm down. My PT or Lucas vs any character you'd like. Or Blind Pick, whichever you'd prefer. 10 ducks.

To anyone else interested, I'm down for MMs in B+ as well. Singles or teamsies. Any amount up to 20 is fine with me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I'm pretty sure I'ma do my standard regular Brawl rules here just to let ppl know. I'm also in the midst of making some Brawl+ rules. I'll try to have a rule list up for both games tomorrow.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So I'm pretty sure I'ma do my standard regular Brawl rules here just to let ppl know. I'm also in the midst of making some Brawl+ rules. I'll try to have a rule list up for both games tomorrow.
I dunno if you've been keeping up, but the final gold set has been released, and the only things different from that PM I sent you about the stages are that Castle Siege is frozen on the first transformation (dumb, I know), Summit still has ice (so probably not legit), and Hyrule Temple+ is in (it's pretty **** huge though, maybe legit for doubles).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Final gold set?? -_-
How many gold sets are there? You mean the gold set I downloaded like 5 days ago is now obsolete? Unless it's just stages?
Is there a pic of Hyrule+ anywhere? I'm at work and don't have my Wii with me to test it out while making the rules.

Top Bottom