• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
as i posted in the regional zones listing, i got surgery this day and cant go to this or the other pa tourney may 15. lamee

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
who is driving here that can be here by 9 30? can you come to my apartment (like 7 blocks away) and drive my tvs to the venue and home after the tourney? I'll give u $5, aka free venue fee

Vinnie

Smash Master
This isn't looking too great anymore v_v... I'm now broke and gotta save up money for MLG Columbus. Good luck, everyone!

Vinnie

Smash Master
3rd place gets 2 dollars, 13 cents, and pocket lint.

Also getting there is a drag. Train to NJ, then car ride to philly? I'd have to wake up at like 5am.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
take a bus right from penn station

and I can assure u that if ufb yells in ur ear they will b dq'd lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
take a bus right from penn station

and I can assure u that if ufb yells in ur ear they will b dq'd lol

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
chibo if you still need a ride i got you but ima bring a full setup of my own sooo free singles and we got a deal

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo do you mean port authority?
nope, penn station. megabus.com mad convenient. I take it all the time for vc events

chibo if you still need a ride i got you but ima bring a full setup of my own sooo free singles and we got a deal
I'll give u $10 for ur setup + driving mine, so venue + 50% off singles. as long as u don't piss on ur phone the night b4 lol

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
lol i wont and its a deal and if your trying to practice sometime this week let me kno

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wanna smash with ppl sometime this week, and ebo likes my place cause its ridiculously closer than everyone else to him. he came over last weekend after spoc and was amazed at how quickly he got here compared to everyone elses lol

it just depends on school work, not sure when il b freeee

ALL NEW YORKERS

IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A WAY HERE TAKE A BUS TO 30TH STREET STATION ITS CRAZY EASY

i reccomend www.megabus.com

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i wanna smash with ppl sometime this week, and ebo likes my place cause its ridiculously closer than everyone else to him. he came over last weekend after spoc and was amazed at how quickly he got here compared to everyone elses lol
Yes, however Kaylo and Bnzaaa already plan on coming over and my place has alot more space then your room.

Top Bottom