• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO (aka DSO11) - Saturday April 10th! - Philadelphia, PA!

Should this use the MLG ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
wtf get on aim you jerk :p

We'll see either way. I'm not driving to this so it's on keit lmao
Since I have driven you to 10 + tournies and you drove me to one I refuse to drive you to this if you're not going to drive :p

I'm dead serious though.

Keitaro

i dont think that matters since you make us pay anyway.
:0

No rides for you either!! Jk :p

But honestly Yes said he'll start giving me rides to tournies once he has his car at RU and he only took me to one. You guys are paying for gas and time (which is usually just 5) but it gets annoying having to be the driver EVERY time. No amount of money can cure that, especially not $5 dollars.

I always end up being nice in the end so ill give any RUN members a ride if they need one but if someone else wants to drive us be my guest.

Keitaro

At Bum's tourney this weekend we voted to use MLG rules and it ran very well. Just thought I should say this.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I just realized I can't go to this...I have an exam the next day and an exam the day after. RUN vs UFB will have to wait =/

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Maybe LoCal will come depending on if we can get a ride or not. If we go I need to play people to practice my Snake and I need to use Link to keep him from getting rusty.

Conti

Smash Ace
I might come... and hopefully it won't rain and break another one of my tv's like at fusion (my tv is permantly blurry now cuza it lol)... ima poor person so ill bringa setupp

Zucco

Smash Master
lol I cant come because I cant find my school ID, nor do I have a permit yet.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I've gotten into UPenn/Drexel buildings without ID a bunch of times. Usually they'll take something else in its place..... like your cell phone or something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol I cant come because I cant find my school ID, nor do I have a permit yet.
yea its not that big a deal, but lemme put it this way - if everyone shows up without a ID then no way lol

but yea its almost more for collaterol, xzax has forgotten his ID countless times and they took my ID in his place.

Keitaro

Yeah, I've gotten into UPenn/Drexel buildings without ID a bunch of times. Usually they'll take something else in its place..... like your cell phone or something.
What if I don't have my cellphone? Then what do they take? My soul!??!

Chibo we need help!!

I gotta stop trolling your tourney threads :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Isn't getting people to come your job? :urg:

I guess..... I'll see if MD/VA wants to come..... because I really don't wanna play the same old people either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom