• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO (aka DSO11) - Saturday April 10th! - Philadelphia, PA!

Should this use the MLG ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mib004

Smash Ace
If Xzax and Squall are teaming then ill need a teammate.
Keit xzax is teaming with you. He didn't know if you were coming, he said yesterday if keit is coming then he teaming with keit and if you don't come then he'll team with Squall.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i really want to go to this, but i need a ride. i live near Allentown and ill pay at least $30 for a ride. Pm me if its possible and ill give you my address and stuff. I REALLY WANT TO GO :(
Doesn't Camalange and the Local gang live near there? Go check the Global Enterprises crew thread and ask

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If we do a 5v5, I'll let my tourney performance tell me if I want to play or not. Right now, I'll say give the spot to Ebo, but if I'm doing well that day, I'm gonna want that spot.

Damon180

Smash Ace
I'm coming, bringing 1-4 with me. Doubt I'll bring a setup though since I gota leave around 4pm :(. See you guys there.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Squall, Xzax, King Toon, MIB, "EBO or TUSM"
good ive beaten everyone on that list b4 except for squall so just give me all the stocks :laugh:

nahh but this should be fun and GOTTA get recorded!

<---this guy is wayyyyy to **** and only half decent

mib004

Smash Ace
good ive beaten everyone on that list b4 except for squall so just give me all the stocks :laugh:

nahh but this should be fun and GOTTA get recorded!

<---this guy is wayyyyy to **** and only half decent
"King toon beat that *** last time if I recall :)".

And I call for a rematch lol

Oh and squall tole me to tell you guys that he can take out "Smurf, Fury, and Nasty" with just his three stocks. lol

Jbandrew coming "hope not lol"

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh no............. not two of them. x.x!

Btw:

Wikipedia said:
In Game Revolution's "50 Worst Game Names Ever," No One Can Stop Mr. Domino was the #11 spot. Game Informer has named the game one of the top ten weirdest of all time.
Yeah. >=(

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
"King toon beat that *** last time if I recall :)".

And I call for a rematch lol

Oh and squall tole me to tell you guys that he can take out "Smurf, Fury, and Nasty" with just his three stocks. lol

Jbandrew coming "hope not lol"
Squalls insane could never even 2 stock anyone one in KC let alone 3. Actually if I play him at this DSO i promise victory is MY destiny (SOO lame I lol)lol nah he not coming sadly. ANd y3a y3a KT got the better of me now this time but i can't allow it to happen again :)

That was ages ago, sonskies. Throw that DIddy my way again, let's see what happens. (smirk)
lmao i kno thats y I mentioned it cuzz it was so0o0o0o0 **** LONG AGO lol but nahh my diddy fails son I will admit to that.. BUT id do some friendlies vs ur DDD wit DIddy lol.. <3 UFB yall my *****z in the smashworld

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nooooo, we need the competition. It's fun to watch.

Even though UFB is clearly superior.

Genghis Pot

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming, bringing 1-4 with me. Doubt I'll bring a setup though since I gota leave around 4pm :(. See you guys there.
Where do I have to show up sat morning to ride with you?
Harrisburg? Dover?

you're leaving at 4 thats cool I'll prolly just take amtrak back

Damon180

Smash Ace
Where do I have to show up sat morning to ride with you?
Harrisburg? Dover?

you're leaving at 4 thats cool I'll prolly just take amtrak back
Sure, just head over to my place, I'll PM you my info. We're gonna leave 8am sharp this Sat. morning. See you then :).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Since your phone be sucking Xzax I'll talk to you here.

I don't plan on going Falco at all in teams. I have a new great teams character that my entire crew agrees does better than my Falco. I think you'll love it so much :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i disagree. keitaro's new team's character blows. like really, why would you play diddy =P
Mindgames!!

It's obviously not Diddy though.

Keitaro, i don't know why, but I wanna MM your Falco. $3 sound good?

Anyone else wanna MM?
lol really? I never accept mms tbh but vs DDD....hmmm sure :bee:

Either DDD vs Falco or DDD vs MK, I'd do it for either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom