• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

porc

Smash Journeyman
****, who are you people, never saw your nicks anywhere =)

I sure hope we'll get that 2nd venue.

Oni Nick

Smash Rookie
We sure are unknown xD Actually, we've been wanting to make a more seriously competitive environment in Denmark for a while now. We've been hosting some Melee tournaments, so we'd love to go to a bigger one like this. Or I would! :D

Abild

Smash Rookie
We all would. But money is essential. If we get some cash, though, we might be able to participate!

stelzig

Smash Lord
****, who are you people, never saw your nicks anywhere =)

I sure hope we'll get that 2nd venue.
Well i'm slightly known in the stadium mode community (maybe you've seen the 10,000 cruel melee samus vid? That's me :p). Tomber and I also made a quite anonymous appearence (but still an appearence :p) at RoS4 in Sweden. The rest are people who are complete beginners and want to start playing melee on a higher level, and we are already planning a meet-up where we'll play and practice together in a few weeks. :)

About the possible 200+ CeC tournament i mentioned earlier it now seems more possible than previously. You can read more on that in the following link.: http://www.gamerhold.com/forum/index.php?topic=17224.msg375290#msg375290
Europe might see more "official" tournaments in smash soon, at a time where they no longer exist in US, if this guy gets his way. :)

I don't know how certain the others are on showing up at this tournament, but personally i can mention that i will take part in a smaller mariokart wii tournament at CeC this year where the winner wins a 12-year sponsor contract worth approximately 671 euros, and if i win this i will certainly show up - And i personally think my chances are VERY good... You can also read a little on that in the topic i just linked to.

tl;dr: We're a group of danish players who want to make Denmark a bigger part of the smash community. CeC and N-club sports are working on a possible large scale melee tournament in the future.
:p

Edit: Oh, and i know the dutch guys in case you were talking about those as well. They are brawl players. I think at least some of them are interested in playing melee as well though :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I am interested put me on the list for The Netherlands.

istudying, Boku, Gaki and Rebaz.
Good ****. I hope I'll be there too. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Edit: If you get the 2nd venue with the 200 ppl this thread needs to be stickied.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, don't know if you remember me, but if you come, wanna do another Falco vs wolf match :p?
You were that guy? loooooooooooooool
Yeah I remember you, in fact i was asking around, who that guy I played was.
So it was you lol.

I heard you improved a lot...so yeah I'd love to play you again if I come. Dunno if I use Wolf vs Falco...I also wanna try Luigi ... we'll see. You still use Fox as well?

:059:

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Not really, haven't played him in a long time. I play with Falco and TL most of the time and i kinda picked up marth lately, but im not that good yet with marth.

Abild

Smash Rookie
Just talked to Ghozt and Coco (two other danish smash players). They sounded interested too. But their financial situations are worse than mine.. xD
So it depends on wheter they can earn some money during the summer holiday or not. Same goes for me actually :p
Btw, I think Coco has made a userprofile in here. Not sure what name he used though.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Add Mikel and Urulok to the interested list, both from Spain.
and its marcbri not marcbry xD.

any1 MM :p?

edit: oh, and plz try your best to not limit this to 96.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Im coming and so is rebaz so add us to the ''List'' if there is one

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Well, I like the French smash-community, at least the ones I've played :O
Sign me up for the interested list, I'll try 2 get 2 this! :D

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
Gheb, don't know if you remember me, but if you come, wanna do another Falco vs wolf match :p?
Hoerenkind jij XD

Anyways i hope m2k and/or armada will go ill be ready for the both of them before the summer get here.

confirm me please ? ( sign up list where? )

Gheb best of 5 my marth vs ur wolf if i win ur taking the drinking tab?

stelzig

Smash Lord
Gaki: There's a link to the list in the second post :p
Nice to see you going. Same for you Mr-R... Some familiar faces... Or well never met either of you... Familiar names then :p

pheX

Smash Apprentice
I'm already really excited about this tournement. Is it true that m2k and scar are interested? xD
I gotta practise my french. Parce que j'ai oublie tout le choses que j'ai appris.
I bet this was totally wrong, whatever ><
Fortunately every speaks english :D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The chance to smash and practice my French.

I have my eyes on this one ;)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I hope your Snake has Anti Air missiles istudying. XD

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
Teran are you going to the ranbat on the 19th

+ this tourney sound so good ^^

i think ill go right now XD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Setons coming ooooo. Will be good to meet up with you guys while owning you in the process.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I don't think so Willz xD

Add Neji and Joseph as interested from Spain too
( still a lot more possible players from Spain)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Greward is already in the list noob xD.
Saix had to go some where those dates, but if he can go to Epita he can go here, we'll bring him there.

Add Joannett88 from Spain too :p. ( moar soon)

Rydle

Smash Rookie
Add me (Rydle), I´m from Spain too. I will go, it´s too probably

Sorry for my noob-english LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom