• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 5 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - February 20th-21st, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
can someone house me till the 23rd? duno about other uk players so I guess I'm booking for myself again :/ its my only option, 21st and 22nd are a jip

£46.41 + coach to airport..travel from lyon airport unless you help me again porc >_< I'd prob arrive at 10am on friday or thursday

porc

Smash Journeyman
i'll ask people living around for the housing 'till the 23rd. for me it's not possible cause i have school on monday and it's not in Villefontaine.

if you can arrive on friday do so please, cause housing before the tournament will also be a pain (parents this time). and I or salepate will be able to pick you up from the airport !

Kone

Smash Master
robby i wont be able to make this so book up on the plane if you want to go. Will be looking to make berlin though!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im booked, hell yeah

need someone to pick me up from the airport on the friday.. house me till the 23rd =/ it was the only good option

London Gatwick (South) To Lyon

flight 5003; dep. Fri 19 Feb 07:15
arr. Fri 19 Feb 09:55

Lyon To London Gatwick (South)

flight 5006; dep. Tue 23 Feb 21:25
arr. Tue 23 Feb 21:50

porc

Smash Journeyman
i guess the dutches, swedish, and spanish will consider coming after they return from the USA

ortherwise, it looks like it's gonna be a kinda small tourney =/

friendlies will be awesome anyway

porc

Smash Journeyman
Amsah and Armada, now that you won $$ at pound4, come on and spend it on a trip to Lyon !

and bring friends :p

Tero.

Smash Champion
This tournament needs more hype.
You should all come to this.

I can promise you: great hosts, great venue, great players.

VA

Smash Hero
i guess the dutches, swedish, and spanish will consider coming after they return from the USA

ortherwise, it looks like it's gonna be a kinda small tourney =/

friendlies will be awesome anyway
surely they need to...seeing as they all lost loads of money going to pound 4, they need a little payback.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
heya porc and the others!

who's registered for this? we are planning to come but only if this is something real big you know. so grateful there's no barlw, however.

we will consider coming if top players go, the dutchies, the swedish (ajp must be there to record at least) and french and german too.

I will keep an eye on the thread, but I'm adding you on msn porc so you can inform me. nous pouvons nous communiquer en français par là ^___^

porc

Smash Journeyman
Top players sure to come so far are : Baxon, Fuzzyness and Broken Bone (then Salepate, Joanna Dark, Lal Tsuna, me...)

Then, with high probablity you have Makenshi, Qlex, Darko, AE., niam, Benoit, Doraki and the ones who posted just before ;)

Poilon won't come I think (work..).

Armada told me at Alliance that he and Aniolas really wanted to come but I don't know more.

Remember that the venue rocks, that we have tons of TVs, and a giant epic screen :)

Tero.

Smash Champion
Looks like kJaB, Zettroxx, pheX, Panda and me are going to make it to this.

Also since Yomi is probably not coming I might need a team mate. I mostly play Jigglypuff and Fox in Doubles, but I can also play Sheik, Marth and Peach.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Top players sure to come so far are : Baxon, Fuzzyness and Broken Bone (then Salepate, Joanna Dark, Lal Tsuna, me...)

Then, with high probablity you have Makenshi, Qlex, Darko, AE., niam, Benoit, Doraki and the ones who posted just before ;)

Poilon won't come I think (work..).

Armada told me at Alliance that he and Aniolas really wanted to come but I don't know more.
Qlex is sure to come, he said he'll book next week. I think I'll do the same. And I'm pretty sure Darko and Benoit are confirmed too.

Remember that the venue rocks, that we have tons of TVs, and a giant epic screen :)
Fixed.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
for me TSL4 was the most fun tourney i've ever been to, I'd defintely recommend everyone ( that plays melee ) to go to this ;D

VA

Smash Hero
I can't go to this, it's one of my best friends 21st birthday thing the same weekend. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom