• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
awhh =(
i probably wont be going >_>
cause my dad is taking me too LOBSTER4 then MM 14 so i he said he isnt up too going out to MA again =( so i guess we'll play at MM 14 ;)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
nice. looking forward to vsing ya dazwa it's been a while fatal i'm getting better this time you won't beat me every time > : )

Spife

Smash Master
Is this in any way accessible by train?
No. MattDotZeb has tried to come out here a few times and it resulted in that I would have to pick him up in Worcester, which I think he can get further west but Greenfield doesn't have a train station. It's got busses though but...........

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
The night before this tournament I am staying at my friends dorm at UMass Amherst since it will allow me to sleep later lol. It is only like 30 minutes from there. So if anyone who is going is at UMass Amherst we should definitely play the night before for practice!

Talk to me if you go to UMass Amherst or are going to be there the night before the tournament!

DreamScythe

Smash Rookie
Looking forward to attending this, though I don't like the 2 hour drive. Hopefully my practice with my new character will get me into the top 8 this time. And MdrnDayMercutio, hopefully you worked on your anti IC skills this time:bee:.

Oh, and snakes must die.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Not even remotely actually.

I can beat Iceys, I just gotta keep the momentum going, that's key.

Or I gotta play Snake and get wicked gay, that's all.

The night before this tournament I am staying at my friends dorm at UMass Amherst since it will allow me to sleep later lol. It is only like 30 minutes from there. So if anyone who is going is at UMass Amherst we should definitely play the night before for practice!

Talk to me if you go to UMass Amherst or are going to be there the night before the tournament!
Let me know if you get something together man. That's really close to me, actually.

Keen

Smash Cadet
Good ****, I'll def be there.

Fatal I'd be down for some casuals def, and maybe MMs. Depending on how lucky I feel :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Fatal if we don't meet in the brackets (as if that wouldn't happen :D), we're money matching.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
If Dazwa and Fatal MM can it be recorded ^_^
No accounting for the quality of the recording, but I will be there with a camera.

On another note, I know we had butt-tons of setups last time but I will be bringing a setup (TV, Wii, Brawl, Powerstrip)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
No accounting for the quality of the recording, but I will be there with a camera.

On another note, I know we had butt-tons of setups last time but I will be bringing a setup (TV, Wii, Brawl, Powerstrip)
Please do. Most of the set ups we had last time were from the community, and I'm counting on you guys to come through again. I was impressed with Ma and I hope you guys can keep it up.

MMs and the Like

$2 vs. Icy
$Pride vs. Boxman
Dazwa's DK, or is sir afraid of my Diddy!?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I picked a random character I thought I could beat. Rematch with Pika? Done.

EDIT: And that should be enough to to get me warmed up for the actual tourney and cover every non tourney match I'll play. Sweet deal.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
So my girlfriend is playing the computer in Smash cause she watches all the time.

She's playing a Pikachu. Everytime he does rapid headbutts or grabs she yells "LET GO OF ME! STOP TRYING TO LAY YOUR DISGUSTING MUTANT EGGS IN ME!!!" It's really cute in a ****ed up kinda way. :)

Spife

Smash Master
So my girlfriend is playing the computer in Smash cause she watches all the time.

She's playing a Pikachu. Everytime he does rapid headbutts or grabs she yells "LET GO OF ME! STOP TRYING TO LAY YOUR DISGUSTING MUTANT EGGS IN ME!!!" It's really cute in a ****ed up kinda way. :)
Funny, my girlfriend says that every time we hug or kiss or **** for a prolonged time.

Edit: **** meant talk, some ti*es my *ey**rd blank* out an* replac*s lett*rs with as*erics.

Jarrod159

Smash Cadet
me and will are going to be there. btw i figured out that listening to dragonforce while playing smash makes me better than cort any day, so get ready to slb on my knob. im taking all the monys and putting ace's mother into slavery. see you there

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
There are three tourneys in a row and this is the only one I can attend.

Everyone and their friggin' mother better show up to this.

Spife, did you ever find out if we're good to start going Monthly?

Top Bottom