• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Spife do you main Tornado?

And I am sure a lot of people will still go... I will make a lot of people go if I have to.
They better. This is going to be the Western Mass version of Mass Madness ****it. This state needs more tourneys and I wanna make this the next big series, ****it. WE HAVE CHAIRS! TONS OF CHAIRS!

Spife

Smash Master
Spife do you main Tornado?

They better. This is going to be the Western Mass version of Mass Madness ****it. This state needs more tourneys and I wanna make this the next big series, ****it. WE HAVE CHAIRS! TONS OF CHAIRS!
So that's a yes?

and yeah a tuna people need to go. We need more than last time. 1,000,000 more.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Ill try to make it, but don't know if the lady will appreciate me being gone 3 saturdays in a row. Maybe I just won't go to Mass Madness. Choices choices.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yah... this is better than Mass Madness. I mean this is much farther away, but if I had to choose it would definitely be this.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If a few people can get this on their Wii's and people are interested I'll totally run one. I'll probably be forced to do single matches(using the in game 3/5) for each round though. I don't want it taking up too much time.

But I love that fuggin' game.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
First and foremost: Whooo! Tourney in MA! YAY! FINALLY!

Seriously, we need moar. Secondly, booo, spending money! I hate doing it.

Thirdly: I'll try to attend. Greenfield? That's... *Goes to check* Like, at least 45 miles away... Man, I hate driving. And, paying for gas. BUT I WILL TRY!

It's only like... more than 1/2 the state... I mean, how terrible can it be? >.<!

Anyways, I'd probably only sign up for Melee, unless there's no one really there for Melee, or... if... something something something free something... Then maybe.

I don't expect to win, though. Just to have fun. Free rounds are where it'll mostly be at for me. :D

Hope to be there (pray I am not working!) and such! :D WHOO!

~Omni~

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
melee was dope last time. Shout out to 11th place of 11 people. He was dead sexy too i swear.

and yes the greenfield drive sucked haha.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Heads up, last time Melee indeed only had 11 people. Due to the low turn out I ran it Round Robin so everyone could get as much melee as they wanted. Assuming a low turn out I can say I'm gunna try and do that again, depending on how much cross over there is in players and wether they can get their stuff done first or not.

So yeah, there's always that. And hey, you can always enter brawl and mash the b button or enter the PPL TOURNEY!!!! HELL YEAH!!!

HYPE!

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Heads up, last time Melee indeed only had 11 people. Due to the low turn out I ran it Round Robin so everyone could get as much melee as they wanted. Assuming a low turn out I can say I'm gunna try and do that again, depending on how much cross over there is in players and wether they can get their stuff done first or not.

So yeah, there's always that. And hey, you can always enter brawl and mash the b button or enter the PPL TOURNEY!!!! HELL YEAH!!!

HYPE!

Fact: If I'm the only one that signs up for Melee, I get an auto First AND Last Place. Which is impressive, imo. I mean, how many people can pull that off in one tourney?

Secondly, so what? I'd rather at least have friendlies for Melee than sit around and do nothing. :3

Besides, if you're good at Melee, Brawl isn't that hard. Here's my compensation list: "OH CRAP I GOT FEET, LOOK OUT GROUND I MIGHT FALL!" annnnnd, "TORNADOS! GRENADES?! OH GODS!" There. Now, I've solved all the changes between the two. >_> At least, the ones I'm dealing with. (I main Snake in Brawl. Cause, I'm a *******. Also, cause MK is too sick.) So, in conclusion...

I forget. ;~; BUT HYPE NONETHELESS!

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
i sadly do not go to the zoo, but anyone going to this willing to drive when the time comes? ill pay for food/gas and such.

Spife

Smash Master
Attn people commenting on the distance to drive: The closest tournament that I've been to (other than greenfield) is probably framing ham, an hour 40 away. That's not bad, it's like a once a month thing, or once a weekend right? Nah b, I used to drive down to romans a lot and that **** was 1:10.

anyhoo I think all the smashers in the world should go buy an island and just train that shizzle.

Roman.

Smash Champion
worcester tourney will be close

and bullheaded was like a little over an hour from your house but you came to pick me up so it was like an hour 40 lol

I LOVE MELEE

Spife

Smash Master
worcester tourney will be close

and bullheaded was like a little over an hour from your house but you came to pick me up so it was like an hour 40 lol

I LOVE MELEE
you almost always add time to my drive. But I usually would rather drive 30 more minutes for an hour with a companion than an hour alone.

Top Bottom