• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Greenfield, Ma - January 17th -SBBB/M *First Post Updated*

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
anyone going that is going by nashua new hampshire? me and my bro dont have a ride and looking to see if anyone would be willing to pick us up. *stares at darc n dazwa O.O* (enter) lol >.>

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
im painting my motorcycle captain falcon colors, and then im gonna mod the front to look like a knee with tasers straped to the side so i can electricute people i hit

Spife

Smash Master
I might enter brawl, yesterday I entered a brawl tourny of about 10 and got 5th thanks to me picking tornado.
Tornado is a good character *nods*

Parking is obvious guys, I was tired when I was typing. I'll get their early with ace and we'll devise a system to get attention. THe building we're in is the furthest back (of the three) the parking lot is to the right of the buildings (if your'e facing the buildings from the road) and the parking lot is so close yo ucan probably hit the buildings with a running kick from the parking lot. Srsly.

The building itself has 3 entrances, the venue we'll be in is the farthest room from the parking lot entrance (and it also has a door). WE CAN NOT USE ANY ROOM BUT THAT ROOM AND THE REST ROOMS AND THEN HALL WAY TO THE REST ROOMS. I"m serious. You want more tournametns in this location? Then we can't **** around, this is a highschool who takes their **** seriously. I'll lock the other doors but as a fire thing I can't lock the doors to the upstairs. I'll be making routine patrols and If I catch you up their I'll do something nasty. Especialy if you're alone....Just ask MattDotZeb. Wait, don't. He wasn't awake.
Threatened enough? No seriously though, don't leave the designated areas for any reason.

Also, no smoking (read: don't litter). You can smoke outside, just don't toss your trash on school grounds. Be smart, this is a highschool, not a public highschool though (lulz)

Deoxys

Smash Lord
WHAT'S THE PRIZE DISTRIBUTION?! I want to know how much money I'll be making. XD

Is there a roof I can go on?

You should add all updates, like that previous post, to the OP.

I can bring a Wii.

bump for hype and still need dubz partner
You should be brawling with me right now. See if St. Viers or Cog Smooch are going; I don't think they have double partners, yet.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Triwing Screwdriver?!

Anyone have a triwing screwdriver they could bring for me to borrow to remove my trigger springs?! I'll pay a couple bucks to use it if you want.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So my ride to Wigz's can't make it...

The only plan I can think of would be taking a Bus to South Station Boston (either late Friday or super early Saturday, Friday would require housing), going with someone to the tournament, being housed Saturday night, and being taken back to South Station on Sunday morning. Any takers? >_>

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I just found out that I can't make it to the tournament tomorrow. My ride is no longer available. So unless someone could pick up a guy in Sharon and take him there, then count me out. Sorry. Also means I can't bring the setups, of course.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Wigz could you pick me up in either boston or portsmouth nh? Portsmouth would be ideal. I would probably need housing on saturday, not sure about today.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I think toasty has a post somewhere about what he used as a set up.
I use my capture device with Windows Movie Maker and then I use my Logitech USB Mic [about $24...can't remember if that's before or after tax >_>] and it's got wonderful reception. But basically, you set the audio input on WMM to Microphone and then toy around with some testing to get the levels you want :)

The sacrifice you make is direct in-game audio which you can't do with that specific setup. I haven't tried to figure out how to get both in-game audio AND commentary recorded simultaneously though...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I should check my phone more often:
DAZWA needs a way to get to this from South Station in Boston! Anybody going from Boston to this that can take him??

Also anybody know how to get in touch with Matt.zeb or Memphis?? How are they getting there?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm going with people from Franklin, Cog. So I'm not able to bring anyone with me.

I would call memphis but my phone is broken (I should be getting a new one in two hours though). I'll leave him a message on facebook.

You MAY be able to go with Nuro and Deoxys, Dazwa. Once you got to south station you'd have to take the Red Line to Downtown Crossing (Or walk if you wanna navigate boston for 10 minutes, though it is IS right down the street from south station) then the Orange Line to Sullivan Square.

Contact either of them?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm going with people from Franklin, Cog. So I'm not able to bring anyone with me.

I would call memphis but my phone is broken (I should be getting a new one in two hours though). I'll leave him a message on facebook.

You MAY be able to go with Nuro and Deoxys, Dazwa. Once you got to south station you'd have to take the Red Line to Downtown Crossing (Or walk if you wanna navigate boston for 10 minutes, though it is IS right down the street from south station) then the Orange Line to Sullivan Square.

Contact either of them?
I contacted Nuro who told me to contact Deoxys. No luck from there.

Also ewwww @ taking a bunch of Lines, I'm not good at public transit @_@

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Boston is really easy to take the trains.
As opposed to NYC which is confusing as all hell.

I'd say to go with Fatal but apparently he's not near me at the moment and is in Fall River.

Hm.. I'm not sure who else is going in the area =/

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Fatal said he he's busy from 7-9 and won't be able to pick me up as a result. CogSmooch said he can't make it but could house me if need be, Wigz was my original ride, still awaiting a response from him regarding the portsmouth idea, and I also asked Feather as she's currently in Mass, with no response there either.

Top Bottom