• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Greenfield, Ma - January 17th -SBBB/M *First Post Updated*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Riot's car is full, as far as I know. I just got a text back from Deoxys saying he'd give me a response on the boards.

EDIT: Cog, what time? Any chance you could pick me up along the way and take me to wherever Deoxys/Nuro are, provided they don't mind housing me? >_>

Deoxys

Smash Lord
MdrnDayMercutio = Ace

GodAtHand = Riot IIRC
Correct.
Riot's car is full, as far as I know. I just got a text back from Deoxys saying he'd give me a response on the boards.

EDIT: Cog, what time? Any chance you could pick me up along the way and take me to wherever Deoxys/Nuro are, provided they don't mind housing me? >_>
My mom's pretty restrictive, and honestly I had a hard of enought time getting her to let Nuro stay over. If Cog can house you overnight, (lives like 20 min away from my Winchester house) I can pick you up in the morning. That would be sweet because Nuroxys will get some legit doubles practice. If I give you a ride and you knock me out of placing in money I'll be pissed though. ;)

Do you have a triwing screwdriver or a springless GC controller I can borrow? :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Cog, if you don't mind housing me this weekend, and I were to take a bus into Boston South Station, what lines would I need to take in order for you to pick me up?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Wowww....I don't have a ride to Portland (where I'd be leaving by bus) to begin with.

**** =(

EDIT: By the looks of it, I was going to have to pay $50 just for this trip, so...lose-lose/win? <_<

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I have a car, but it's unfit for driving long distances (otherwise I'd be driving to the tournament)

As for getting to Portland - I don't have a license. <_<

After missing this and cataclysm though, imma gonna change dat

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
If someone who needs a ride can get to the lawrence train station VIA the train I will pick you up if you are there sometime between 7:30 - ish, and 8-ish at the latest I have one open spot in my car...

Just PM me or something with your arrival time and maybe phone number so we can talk tomorrow.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
If you're near boston, come over so I can do doubles with Nuro and Cog!!!

Also, bring a triwing screwdriver ftw lol!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
OH! Also someone should bring a pipe tomorrow (ideally glass-on-glass bowl w/ a carburetor {a "carb"}) for my smokables.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
If you're near boston, come over so I can do doubles with Nuro and Cog!!!

Also, bring a triwing screwdriver ftw lol!
Where is this? :o

If it's not too far I can defnitely come, but I suck. Dx

@Riot: I would like to take that offer unless I can find someone else to give me a ride since I'm having doubts that my friend might not even pick us up D:

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Where is this? :o

If it's not too far I can defnitely come, but I suck. Dx

@Riot: I would like to take that offer unless I can find someone else to give me a ride since I'm having doubts that my friend might not even pick us up D:
Winchester. I've never met Cog, but Nuro and I definitely don't suck, so it comes down to how much you mind getting rapped and if you're better to play with than a level 9. :)

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
If I can stay for the night then that'd be awesome. So... which is the fastest way to get there?

And if it's possible to ride me to the tournament tomorrow that'd be really awesome. But that's asking a for a bit too much XD

And I don't think I have a tri-wing, sorry.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
If I can stay for the night then that'd be awesome. So... which is the fastest way to get there?

And if it's possible to ride me to the tournament tomorrow that'd be really awesome. But that's asking a for a bit too much XD

And I don't think I have a tri-wing, sorry.
Umm, IDK where you live. Fastest would be by car or taking the T to Alewife and having me pick you up. Unfortunately, my mom won't let me have anyone sleep over tonight besides Nuro.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Is Mr. Escalator really going? Cause that'd be effin' sweet. If you do make sure you stay so we can play friendlies post tourney.
Late reply, but dude, I can only stay for the whole thing + after if I can convince my ride to stick around. They might play in it if they do decide to stick around, but otherwise they are just dropping me off and picking me up for singles.

We can try and play a bit before it starts, maybe, or between matches.

but yeah, am coming tomorrow!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Lol, I really shouldn't post things involving plans before going to a party... I get confused when I get back...

So....

See everyone tomorrow.

I really hope tons of teeny-boppers that go to the school show up so I can kick some a$$! (Knows its the only way for him to kick ***...)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Quick Mini Results cause Dazwa was texting.

Brawl Doubles
1) Icy Noodles
2)Keen+Reed
3)Kevin + .Hack
4) The Mages

Melee Singles
1) Hayato
2)Matt.Zeb
3) Nuro

Top Bottom