• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Results and Shout Outs

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Tell her that every single person there is a glory hound and a media ***** and love being recorded doing anything.

Or that the the TO says it's totally cool and if anyone gives her **** to talk to me. :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Mega just tell your GF that she can shoot anyone and anything.
It doesn't really matter, nobody's going to get pissed about it.

Also you two should come to Mass Madness 14 :D

TFizzle27

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I guess I should make an appearance here since I've been talked about for my videotaping. Now that I know that no one thinks it's weird or creepy, I'd definitely like to be at more tournaments. What I really want to do is make some sort of documentary about the local tournament scene, definitely with interviews and other footage. So I guess if I'm around another tournament, just come talk to me and maybe I can get you on camera saying something cool about Smash!

Also, I plan on being at the Framingham tourney on Feb. 28th and maybe I'll actually play this time!

NeedsMoarSpairs

Smash Rookie
Hey Ace, I joined just because you remembered my name. Also you missed me in the brawl singles listings lol.

-GTFO

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
1: Hayato ($38.50): too good
2: matt.zeb ($16.50): moar falco vs fox plox, and stp gimping all my characters with back throw, nair, shine
3: Nuro ($0.00): that one match we played where you 3 stocked me, almost every stock was you bthrow gimping me, I have to learn how to get around that, or just not get grabbed. good games
4: Noodles: close set, you are too good at melee and brawl, 1st in brawl teams, and 3rd in brawl singles. remember that one combo i pulled off with ness.
5: Spife: techchase me with link more why dont ya, good set, were 1 - 1 now, hopefully that won't stay that way too long when i whoop your *** at the next tournament.
7: Yeti: who are you?
11: Nohk: wassup carlos lol, get that icies in shape for MM.

MDM: good **** running the tournament, ill def try to come to another one.

everyone else: good games and don't play characters made of *****.
and LOL at supertrap

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Tell her that every single person there is a glory hound and a media ***** and love being recorded doing anything.
LOL Too true!
5: deoxys - Good stuff placing so well. I was actually fairly surprised, no offense.
7: Buuman - I wanna see more DDD ****it. You'll get them next time. I need to head out to Spencer for more practice with you guys.
lol, that's funny because you were so surprised when Nuroxys lost. He doesn't carry me that much. Besides, I've gotten a lot better since we last played friendlies. Also, you forgot to mention Keen.
Lol, I didn't literally mean it like that. I just meant that it was an epic moment. :o
I know, the ":p" is because I was joking.
Deoxys please send me that match where I neutral A'd you on top of the level! I need it for a video im making
OK, but I need a way to record it first... Also, you should do those cool credits where you showcase something cool your opponents pulled on you, and show that last-stock Omnigay I performed.
Fatal don't be too cocky about beating M2K. He is... something else than MK... just letting you know and also I'm getting you on 1st round hopefully ;P
Haha, so true. Good **** reading the results thread for a Mass. tourney.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
lol, that's funny because you were so surprised when Nuroxys lost. He doesn't carry me that much. Besides, I've gotten a lot better since we last played friendlies. Also, you forgot to mention Keen.
I just thought your style would mesh really well with Nuro's, and I felt like me and Riot would have beat that team if I was playing better yesterday. Running a tourney and playing is tough enough but I was somewhat out of practice too.

That team proved to be alot better than I thought though. They beat a ton of good teams and impressed me.

Hey everyone, I guess I should make an appearance here since I've been talked about for my videotaping. Now that I know that no one thinks it's weird or creepy, I'd definitely like to be at more tournaments. What I really want to do is make some sort of documentary about the local tournament scene, definitely with interviews and other footage. So I guess if I'm around another tournament, just come talk to me and maybe I can get you on camera saying something cool about Smash!

Also, I plan on being at the Framingham tourney on Feb. 28th and maybe I'll actually play this time!
ME ME ME!!! Interview me please!

I was the big black guy running the tourney with that hat on, by the way. And whenever me and Spife figure out the date for our next tourney you guys better show. I'd love a Super Mass Bros. or just a Super Mass vid on youtube.

Depending on the amount of work it'll be for you guys I might be able to compensate you somehow. I know video **** ain't easy(I used to have a huge interest in that stuff but life got in the way sadly).

noodles

Smash Champion
i was looking at the results on aib and the set between me and spife was reported wrong

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could have gone to this.

Congrats to all the winners but of course my heart goes out to Matt and his 2nd place finish and Ether and his 9th. Good Job boys. You both owe me Friendlies at Mass Madness :p

Keen

Smash Cadet
Good **** to everybody I played.

Nuro - You gotta stop knocking me out of tournies haha, your Snake is beast.

Noodles - It was fun playing with you man, very nice ROB matches.

Icy -Your Olimar is a god**** machine, great **** and congrats on second

Deoxys - I had a ton of fun playing you in casuals, great MK dittos. Good **** man, keep it up.

Riot - Good seeing you again man, glad to see you're still playing a great Zelda. I wish you stuck with her on our second match, your Zelda is scary as ****.

Kevin - Great playing with you man, Snake mirrors are too much fun.

Omega - Amazing G&W, very intense matches. I enjoyed playing with you, hope to do it again soon.

Ace - Amazing, amazing job running this tourny. Plus great doubles matches, we should have friendlied each other more. Look forward to seeing you again.

And to whoever put "PENlS" on everybody's Wii and played as Wario should have a great feeling of self satisfaction. I now use that name whenever I play and it literally made me laugh out loud a ton of god**** times at the tourny. Win.

See you all again soon.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Noodles - what was the actual result. I'm not sure if it'll change the result between you and nuro but I'll fix that for. Sorry man.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
@TFizzle

*Brainstormed* You could interview smashers and have them inform the viewers about their particular main and stuff... that would be interesting to see what people think about their characters (volunteers for Zelda interview). You could also do a short section on female smashers, I know Chii likes being on camera and then there is bubbletea, you , and emmy if she goes to tournaments anymore.

Props on the video btw, you have a really steady hand. Whenever I hold a camera everything is all shaky and tourettes-like...

I realized that I LOVE getting shoutouts but that I never ever give them myself because I am so incredibly lazy... So this my attempt to solve that problem for this and other tournaments to come.

If I played you = Wow good job (insert gamertag)! Great (insert main), definitely worth playing again! I hope I play you at the next tournament.

If I saw you but we didn't play = It was cool seeing you again (insert gamertag). You are wicked chill and cool to hang out with. Can't wait to hopefully play you at the next tournament!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
OH! Heads up everyone. I lost my powerstrip(kind of a important thing for me since I plug EVERYTHING into it). And my classic controller. If anyone grabbed these by mistake please let me know.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ace, you asked me about it but I never got back to you. The date for LOBSTER4 I'm looking into is February 21st, and thanks for reminding me about that because I still need to confirm it with Maiden Games.

OH! Heads up everyone. I lost my powerstrip(kind of a important thing for me since I plug EVERYTHING into it). And my classic controller. If anyone grabbed these by mistake please let me know.
I hope someone has it, your power strip helped LOBSTER3 a ton ;_;

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Argh, and ****it.

Me and Spife were trying to get the 21st cause I thought you were going with the 14th...

I don't want to go any earlier than that cause I like letting the hype machine roll, not sure if Spife already talked to them but he told me to go.

Hmmm....

EDIT: Just replaced my powerstrip, wasn't happy to do it, but I needed a regular computer again and stuff. Thank goodness I had a gift card to drop the price for me... still hoping my powerstrip shows back up though.

Also, I have a copy of Melee. I definatly didn't bring one with me. I know Spife was missing a copy that we thought we found...

So is anyone missing their copy of Melee?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I wasn't going with the 14th because that's Valentine's day and I'd rather just avoid potential conflict from that. 28th is out of the question for Mass Madness, and 7th won't work because I'll be in Pennsylvania + Maiden Games has a schedule conflict with that as well.

HMMMM INDEED.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
The Obvious Answer is... Super Mass Bros. 2: Lobster 4 THE SHOWDOWN!

We hold them both in Greenfield, cause the space is super awesome, and than afterwards we do a Mass Lobster Crew Battle of some sort.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The Maine venue is in Maine.

seriously though I run LOBSTER so Maine kids got a tournament to tournament in. LOBSTER being in greenfield of all places is an impossibility

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
So is anyone missing their copy of Melee?
Is it in like a blue case (basically the size of the Melee disc only a bit bigger to fit it in)?

That must be mines then. I know I said that I left it at home but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I was so sure I brought it with me. It might've dropped.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It was inside my wii. The other mystery disc was inside ... my wii actually. Apparently if you put Melee in there it'll never come back to you.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
It was inside my wii. The other mystery disc was inside ... my wii actually. Apparently if you put Melee in there it'll never come back to you.
I know for sure I didn't take it out of the case so I'm assuming it isn't mines. Then again, anyone could've simply have found it and used it anyways. Blah.

Oh well, I'll try and search for it more at my house and hope that it isn't somewhere in Greenfield (or anyone not at my house) D:

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
What about early March???

3 Smash tournaments in one month = very close to too many. Possibly even... *gasp* too many already.

So says the jobless Zelda main -_-

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
The Jobless Diddy Main agrees. He only goes to his own tourneys now.

Well I'd go to Mass Madness if they were having Doubles. I like doubles, even if I have been choking lately.

Top Bottom