• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Results and Shout Outs

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The players who placed higher than him aren't exactly n00bs. <_<

Just because someone's in the SBR doesn't mean they make money at every tourney they attend.
Yes, because I've only heard of Corey because he's in the SBR.

Wow, you're dumb.

Let me rephrase that: Why didn't Corey get top 3 at this like he does at everything else? Who took him out?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
uhh king ace is one of the better players in canada who obviously didn't attend, I think he means green ace, a yoshi player.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I really thought I replied to that... weird.

And yeah... what they said pretty much.

EDIT: Green Ace is really really good. And obm wasn't playing at his best it seemed. Still Green Ace is really good.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Random **** happened in this tournament, I see.

Looks like Fatal's nonstop 24/7 brawl wifi mlg ladder action wasn't put to waste after all.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Yes, because I've only heard of Corey because he's in the SBR.

Wow, you're dumb.

Let me rephrase that: Why didn't Corey get top 3 at this like he does at everything else? Who took him out?
I talked to him after green ace beat him. He said he spammed eggs and it was really annoying or some ****. Then a MK player beat him.

Random **** happened in this tournament, I see.

Looks like Fatal's nonstop 24/7 brawl wifi mlg ladder action wasn't put to waste after all.
thats right son. Gamebattles. FTW.

Hot Kaarl

Smash Rookie
Pretty late on making my way to this topic. Anyway:

BlackMage: Nice job owning me, hopefully next time I'll put up more of a fight.
EtherLight: Good match man; it was really close but you had good control over each match.
MattDotZeb: Maybe we'll do teams next time. Team squirtle???

Also one important shout out to the Zelda I faced. I regrettably forgot your name, and I feel like an ***... That was a **** good match; very close and exciting. You rock man. Hope to see you at another.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Also one important shout out to the Zelda I faced. I regrettably forgot your name, and I feel like an ***... That was a **** good match; very close and exciting. You rock man. Hope to see you at another.
The chances of that being me are 1 in 4... But I don't remember playin a karl... It might have been one of the other Zelda's. Who's names escape me as well.

In case anyone noticed I really didn't have to reply to that at all... but I chose to in order to keep this thread bumped in hype of the next one!!! WOOO!!!

slash v1.0

Smash Cadet
riot - good job, congrats on 9th next time u will get them!
meek - good **** buddy!
chii - u did great u r a ton better!!
ace - nice tournament!! good job and good to see u man
etherlight- good peach man and thanks for letting me team with u!

everyone else GG and see u all next time !!!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Keen = Characterized by strength and distinctness of perception; extremely sensitive or responsive.

Pocket Dictionary...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Pretty late on making my way to this topic. Anyway:

BlackMage: Nice job owning me, hopefully next time I'll put up more of a fight.
EtherLight: Good match man; it was really close but you had good control over each match.
MattDotZeb: Maybe we'll do teams next time. Team squirtle???

But you'll be in California :(

Spife

Smash Master
KevinM Doesn't know who "driving to greenfield to enter the butt-love tourny that spife hosted for him" is either :(

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Alright guys, I put off shoutouts until now, but I'm going to do them before it gets too late to bump this thread. Probably be short, though.

Copasetic: Very good Toon Link you have, man. Even though you lost the first set to me, you still managed to make it just as far as I did. Great playing with you, too bad about that one RC suicide.

Nuro: Ah man, our first match was pretty close. Something like both of us a bit over 100%, which is good considering how hard of a time G&W and I have with Snake. That utilt cleans up. I didnt have a chance on Norfair, and I was under the impression G&W did good there vs Snake. Not going to make that mistake again. Great Snake, can't wait to try and do better.

.hack: You're the coolest MK main I have met in person. That was the only tourney set I talked all the way through, the rest I was fairly quiet in! Close matches, especially on Battlefield. Hope to see you at the next Super Mass Bros.

Wigz: Your ROB caught me offguard; never knew how threatening he is on the ground with those Ftilts, Jabs, and grabs. I honestly though I had the set when I ended up two stocking you on SV, but you turned the tables on FD, and shut me down pretty well on RC. Good games, I hope to be better versed in the ROB matchup before I fight you again.

Ace McSlick, fastest guy alive: Man, you're pro. It was a very fun tourney, and you did a good job hosting it, as well as being pretty cool to chat with. Your Diddy is really good, but you don't use Ftilt enough! You let your DK go, man :<

Oh, and about that Combo... uploading as I post this! Just check for this post to be edited later.
And, if you'd like, I can bring some recording equipment. Well, if I can figure out how to get it to work.

Seeya guys at the next one.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
My DK was having an off day. And my Diddy loves to Ftilt... I just gotta shake the rust off...

Or I'm lying and I'm a scrub. I can't remember which.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, looking forward to SMB2, and I'll see what I can do about getting a tournament here at Worcester Polytech later that month

xHayatox

Smash Lord
my don king kong is sick. i felt sick wen i finally got home ;( i totally slacked in brawl watch when i come back top 5 it is

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Spork, as I am going to call her because I forgot her name, is very cool. Even if she did **** me in Melee. I made up for it by beating Spife in Falcon Dittos.

How's it feel running into my Falcon Punchs Spife? How's it feel?

Top Bottom