• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
I guess I REALLY missed the scene (as anyone who was there yesterday can tell!). And I've got way too many random memories from the McJohnald's trip to recount right now..... Great times, guys! I hope next time (or maybe later than that) I'll actually provide some competition and get Kirk and Joshu to actually be serious.... maybe.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO XVI Complete!

SSBO XVI is in the history posts, good sirs, and it seems as if fun times were had by all involved. Unfortunately, SSBO XVI was the last one of this semester, but rest assured that we will return next academic year in August with our usual bi-weekly schedule. The first post has been updates with results and whatnot, as well as a Brawl rule change: the time limit is now 7 minutes.

So yeah, that's just about all that I have for you guys for now. I'll do my best to keep in touch with you all over the summer, especially Matt and co. (there's no way we shouldn't be able to set something up over the summer, seriously). When school starts up again, keep watching this thread for the date of the first SSBO of the semester, SSBO XVII. Until then, good luck with the rest of the year, and have fun over summer.

Also, I believe that Adam only consumed one McFlurry yesterday. What a shame.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Also, I believe that Adam only consumed one McFlurry yesterday. What a shame.
Ya, I blame that on Carl for getting me sick.

And this is a first to be posting shout outs right after a tournament. Heck, it'll probably be my last.

Kirkq//
Almost had you with Jiggs, and good game with Game & Watch ditto.

Carl//
No more being affectionate with you when you're sick. And this is the 2nd time I didn't get to play Melee with you.

AC (Brian)//
Thanks for all the rides this weekend. And you've improved quite a bit since the last time we played. Keep it up.

Mr. H///
We need a rotation!

Kit//
Never drop your cell phone in your own crap again.

Jay//
Last night was priceless. Remember to say Japanese right next time.

Alan//
Sorry about Friday at the frat. I didn't know people were going to do that. Hopefully we can hang out before I leave.

Goose//
You'll be getting a PM soon.

I don't know what else to say.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Well, I must say that the whole weekend I spent down there totally rocked. I'm just bummed that it was the last tourney for the year. Seriously, why do half of you guys need to live in other states (or countries for that matter)! Anyways, let me see what we have here...

Jay: Ok, rule number one: When starting an RPG, you do NOT begin another until that first one is done. Rule number two: RPG music kicks ***.

So did we ever find out what was in Draco's special styrofoam cup with the red lid? Did his *hint* that you received after the little scavenger hunt around the restaurant help at all? Ya, I know, I wasn't really too sure where he was going with that one either! lol

I know I said it before, but let me remind you that there is NO wavedashing in Brawl. So...that wicked Snake stuff needs to go. He is NOT Luigi, and therefore should not be whipping around the stage like that! Furthermore, when we are on complete opposite sides of Final Destination, your up-tilt should NOT be able to reach me, ok!?

Dude, honestly, you need to learn how to crawl outta the back seat of a vehicle. You almost fell for crying out loud! I was trying to save you and all....

One word: Japanese. I don't need to elaborate.

Oh, and you need to get Anthony saturated with RPG goodness. That poor guy has been deprived from all the FF's, and who knows what other masterpieces. *HINT* just tell him that playing them is like studying for Bio, and he'll be sure to eat them up!

Kirk: It's been fun playing you over the course of the semester. I never had good Falco experience back at home, so I'd like to think that I learned alot from you. Heh, I'll admit, it sometimes got frustrating cause I knew that beating you (and Carl) in a set just wasn't gonna happen. My goal was always to either get you down to your last stock, or at least win the matches when you were a low tier player or someone that you otherwise just dabbled with.

It was always a shame that you never wanted to hang out with everyone at the post tourney fests at McD's. But in retrospect, one can hardly blame ya! I'm still wondering how I got wrapped up in that mess! lol

Be sure to hit me up whenever you want to do something.

Alan: "SHUT UP, PRETTY!" lol You were so mean to that poor dog. Not to mention when you were laughing at her for running into the door... Friday's session was awesome. I'll cut through the BS, and simply say that Draco ***** you in the 1v1's, and the both of us in the 2v2's. Speaking of which, I don't remember if I ever thanked you for stealing my 3rd and 4th stock during a few of our matches. Trust me, it was a great feeling when, after losing my 1st stock, looking down only to see that I had zero stock left in my cache! So let me formally thank you for that!

LOL it was so funny when all these random people came up to the room to inform you that they knew you were getting ***** by Draco.

Tell that one chick that for future reference, she CANNOT put dog poop into the toilet. That's strictly reserved only for human poop. Seriously, what kinda question was that!? Heh, it looks like Anthony may have some competition what with this chick trying to take his summa *** laude title away!

you wonder why kitsune was doing his hw during the tournament, kuz i didn't enter singles so that I could help him

yea uhhh
I'm the T.O. too genius, I wouldn't be as offended if this was the first time you had forgotten me when mentioning kitsune, but obviously it isn't.

I have come to think that people don't think that I have anything to do with running the tournament

carl knows this, my worst pet peeves are

1. people who take credit for things they didn't do
2. people who fail to receive credit for things they DID do

needless to say, I'm a little upset...
I dunno who would have the audacity to comment on this. Afterall, yesterday's tourney was all you, Alan! :p. As such, let me thank you for assisting...no, scratch that, SINGLE-HANDEDLY running the whole tournament! I just wanted to make sure to thank you because in accordance with pet peeve number two, it bothers you when "people fail to receive credit for things they DID do." And I simply do not want you to be bothered. ;)

All jokes and jabs aside, it's been great playing you throughout the weeks. I can really tell that you play the game just to have fun. Winning of course makes it better, but it never really bothered you if ("when" seems more appropriate :)) you lost. I'll definately be looking forward to playing you in a few months! Be sure to practice with Little Bear!

Carl: If it's not Melee, then it's Brawl that you give me a beating on! Dude, your Melee controller is just horrible! I couldn't imagine playing with that thing! Just think if that joystick was on a N64 controller and you used it on one of the earlier Mario Party minigames where you needed to continuously rotate the joystick in quick successions in the palm of your hand....I think your hand would fall off. lol I enjoyed Jay's rehashing of the birth of the Paper Tripod!

Keep practicing Brawl, cause I know you, Kirk, and Jay will be the best players around if you do.

It's pretty sad when only after you're deathly ill, you haven't played Melee in like forever, you only half try, and I pick gay stages, that I scrape by with a lucky win. It's pretty pathetic of me if I do say so myself:( Like with Kirk, you two have and always will give me a hard time in Melee!

Tell M2K that he sucks when you get back home!

Seung-Hwan (so THAT's how you spell it! I was never even gonna try to mess with this one at least not until you posted it the other week) : Well, you certainly tapered off over the past few tournies, I must admit. Even still, I always enjoyed playing against you. I really wish we played more though. Mario and Samus FTW. I hope you plan on coming back next year so we can still hang out.

Ahmad? (regardless, it's closer than the lady at McD's spelling it "Hamad" lol)- Hey man, it was cool to actually meet you. I guess you just stopped showing up right before I began attending. That kinda sucked. But it was pretty fun playing you in Brawl and Melee brackets. We had some pretty intense matches!

I'm kinda upset though that it only took 5 minutes to open the back door, because you have no idea how much I really wanted to stay stopped at another set of green lights! lol

Bryan: Where the F do you GET OFF taking a set from me!? You're not supposed to play like that. Where's the Bryan I used to know?? Those people down there have changed you! Go back to playing extemely predictable and where you miss every other l-cancel!

Anthony: Light's a jerk, isn't he? I guess it didn't take up to episode 25 to figure that much out though. But hey, that's what makes him such a great protagonist! (perhaps antagonist would be more appropriate in this case?)

I'll do my best to keep in touch with you all over the summer, especially Matt and co. (there's no way we shouldn't be able to set something up over the summer, seriously)..
Here, here.

Dude, you have to be like the most modest person I know! There are experts at the game who are extremely impressive to watch, but the fact that you're impressive to watch AND modest makes it like 100X more kick***! It's an awesome quality, so don't ever change it!

Don't let Alan drink your stuff! We both know how he is, so watch out!:laugh:

Along with Alan, thanks for running all the tournies. Afterall, I wouldn't have ever known you guys had they not been for them (pretty scary thought, huh? lol).

Adam: Why is it that whenever I come to your name I always have that "where do I even start" feeling?

Now, I haven't taken a math course in a few semesters, BUT I'm pretty sure that 1 McFlurry is NOT equivalent to 6 McFlurries. I could be wrong, though.

McFlurry® with OREO® Cookies:
Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream: Milk, sugar, cream, nonfat milk solids, corn syrup solids, mono- and diglycerides, guar gum (what the F is this!?), dextrose, sodium citrate, artificial vanilla flavor, sodium phosphate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, cellulose gum, vitamin A palmitate. CONTAINS: MILK. Oreo® Cookie Pieces: Sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate {vitamin b1}, riboflavin {vitamin b2}, folic acid), palm and/or high oleic canola and/or soybean oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high fructose corn syrup, baking soda, corn starch, salt, soy lecithin, emulsifier(??), vanillin - an artificial flavor, chocolate. CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY LECITHIN

So let me get this straight, outta ALL of this crap, CALCIUM is what you're the most afraid of!? So calcium is your arch nemesis, or your Achilles heel, if you will? Ok, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Seriously though, it has always been cool hanging out with you over the semester. And your Buster Sword is too cool! I dunno how Cloud was ever able to carry that thing especially with those puny polygonal arms he had! So you used to threaten your younger sister with it.... You're a pretty nice guy, did you know that?lol

Dude, don't give up Melee. I heard some crazy talk yesterday about you giving it up for...actually I don't remember what the reasons were, but don't do it! We seem to go back and forth in our battles, which is why playing against you is awesome. The only problem is that now I'll have to put up with your secret weapon: Ness! lol

It was fun hanging out with you and our cousins Friday night. Next time, I'm gonna try a "oh baby, oh baby" or whatever it's called cause it sounded too good! Perhaps I'll try to eat 3 or more of them too.;)

And those dancing silhouettes were REAL girls, I'm telling you! You so could tell by the hair! But why they would perform with such atrocious dance moves is beyond me....

And thanks for "fixing" the television at McD's. Heh, you broke the T.V. AND your phone yesterday!

Keep us posted on your whole trip thing down to Alabama.

Craig: It's been pretty cool hanging out with you the past few tournies and playing you online in brawl. You were always at the tournies with Adam, but we never really talked until recently cause you were too quite!

Thanks for biting the bullet by waking Adam up the other night. Like I said, Bryan and I were too scared to wake him! You know how easily angered he can get! Keep practicing with your Sheik, cause she's getting really good. Plus, don't forget about the other B**** in the game, Peach. Like we talked about before, just imagine how pissed Adam would be if you land a 50+ "combo" off of him with Peach's d-smash! Hell hath no fury like an Adam scorned! :laugh:

You've got guts though. Playing 1v1 with him alone in his room. I've seen all those knives and swords he has. Knives/swords + an angry Adam = a low survival rate for you.

We'll be sure to play online over the summer.

-----------------------------------

Kirk, Anthony, Adam, Craig, and Bryan (I guess :rolleyes:): We all need to get together over the break.

And for anyone who even plays Brawl online (believe me, I know how the lag can really throw you more serious players off), here's my Brawl code: 0645 5455 8400. Whoever is interested in playing, I'll obviously need their code too, so either post or PM it to me.

I know, everyone's probably wondering, "when will he ever shut up!?" But like I've stressed on numerous occasions, it's been really fun coming down to see you guys. I know this all probably sounds kinda sappy and all but who cares? It was great getting to know all you guys, and I hope I've been as much fun to be around than you guys have been for me.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Sorry, guys for missing the tournament yesterday. I had some stuff to do at the frat...but yea great session on friday goos, draco and ac. we had some good matches. other than losing to draco's g&w, it was a pretty fun time lol :p

I was pretty mad at myself about that. but im not too angry tho, kuz like after all, draco is a pretty good player...and i'm pretty terrible :p

we need to play more guys, that session was great. njay joined me and and some people at my frat for a session today and it was pretty fun. he taught me some DK. I need to play more DK kuz he is really fun hehe

anyway, sorry about missing the final tournament of the semester...

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEMESTER :p

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sorry for getting you sick Draco, I warned you :( Next, we'll Melee for sho! I didn't even get to see your matches V_V

Fro'!!!! I watched all of your matches, me and CunningKitsune were very impressed.

Goose, good stuff! My Fox took a beating :( Your post is long...I'll read it later lawl.

Mr. Yo? Always great to see a DK player around. Keeping rocking the Kong!

Mr. H, GANNNNOOOOOONNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Lavos, snakes on a mother****ing plane. STOP SPOT DODGING OR I'LL GIMP THE **** OUT OF YOU xD

Joshu, nice Wario, a shame you want to switch mains again :(

Kirkq, Green Greens and Jungle Japes banned = stupid, also, ROB=stupid

Maus, "you woke me up -_-"

KSO, kong too strong? Attend your tourneys ****it :p

Ckit, you're a sucky TO, I doubt you spoke to Alan about the change in rules. Remember, there's TWO TOs.

AC Burrito, dddaaayyyyyuuummnnnn, you improved fast.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Ckit, you're a sucky TO, I doubt you spoke to Alan about the change in rules. Remember, there's TWO TOs.
Carl, Alan was with me in my room when we made that change to the rules. Please think before you post assumptions like this as I seriously do take offense to this. I only ask that you do not so blatantly attack me due to a simple rules change that just so happened not to work in your favor. Thank you.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
When I spoke to Alan about Green Greens and Jungle Japes being off, he sounded surprised.

kirkq

Smash Ace
SSBO will return in August! (front page), also classes resume on the 25th, so probably the 30th of August?, if not September 6th.

Northwest Indiana will probably be scheduling get togethers. I live near Valparaiso and I may be hosting them myself (can fit like 4 setups comfortably in my basement). Would be good for practicing up.

Goosefactor, Cunning, Myself, and some others live near Valparaiso

(prolly not for cash most of the time)

More on that in a few weeks, when I'm back home.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
.....Anthony.....your PM box again.....lol

Well, I was gonna PM you this, but perhaps it's better that I post it here so Jay can watch it too (although I'm sure he already has).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNMiMFW6Iw

I stumbled upon this a while back, and when we were talking about ep. 25 at McD's, I wanted to mention it, but couldn't because it would've been a spoiler.

So Jay, are we thinking that it should've ended like this? Haha, speaking of "sakujo", here's a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOFEXzYRGG0&feature=related

(No, no, Anthony, your virgin eyes can't watch this one yet!)

'Fro

Smash Lord
Carl, I fully appreciate the compliments! It's great to hear stuff like this from player's of you and Kitsune's caliber! I'll keep training up over the summer, and hopefully come back to SSBOs more often! It doesn't look like I'll be going to football games as much next fall, so that might work out great!

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im way bummed that our last tourney was last week...however it was great meeting all of you guys and i look forward to playing you guys next semester. and for anthony, kirk, and goose i def look forward to playing all of you guys in the summer.

draco- nice matches on friday i know by now alan is prob sick of hearing it but they were alot of fun to watch. i hope whatever you decide to do as far as going to alabama works out, but dont forget about all of us!

craig (mr. h)- it was fun playing you all weekend. shiek dittos i never win :( but maybe someday just maybe i will prevail just once

anthony- thanks for putting this tourny on as well as all the other ones. if yall didnt have these i dont know how i would spend every other saturday...id prob study and we all know how much of a waste that is. hopefully we get some friendlies in this summer if you ever come to valpo

kirk- i didnt play you but same as anthony hopefully we can play in the summer some if you ever set anything up with goose

carl- thanks for the comment and nice matches they were fun. i thought i almost had your mewtwo but you would have none of it. maybe next time?

fro- it was nice meeting you and playing you. even better hanging out at mcdonalds. i hope you decide to stop being too cool for us and ditching us for your schoolwork

alan- its a bum that you had other stuff going on, but i understand the commitment to your frat. hopefully next time there wont be any conflicts in your schedule and you will be able to hang out and stuff. maybe we can get some more matches in before school ends. and thanks for putting on the tourneys all year they were loads of fun

jay- from what i hear you are ridiculous at brawl? thanks for sticking it to goose. he's too good at smash for me and its nice to know that people can put him in his place for me...and seriously teach anthony how to play some good rpgs!

goose- what can i say? i look forward to playing you this summer again like we have for the past 2 summers. i was thinking we should try to do another rpg like we did with final fantasy x without using the sphere grid...and i promise i will stay up this time ;)

maus- wtf man dont leave us. i know that might not be very convincing but just let it sink in alittle then it will maybe?

anyone else who i might have forgetten i apologize for forgetting you...see you all next semester though...oh and i promise next year i will try to find a better non blurry television to use since the por thing always got made fun of at every tourney

goosefactor

Smash Lord
carl- i thought i almost had your mewtwo but you would have none of it.
It got me once too...

jay- from what i hear you are ridiculous at brawl? thanks for sticking it to goose.
Ya, Jay's dumb

alan-and thanks for putting on the tourneys all year
???.....OH! that's right, Alan was a T.O.;)

craig (mr. h)
This was necessary since he certainly doesn't know his own name.

goose- i was thinking we should try to do another rpg like we did with final fantasy x without using the sphere grid...and i promise i will stay up this time ;)
There is another sphere grid challenge. However, in this one, my baby Yuna has tight restrictions with her Aeon usage...:(

oh and i promise next year i will try to find a better non blurry television to use since the por thing always got made fun of at every tourney
We can carry the one that's in my living room! :laugh:

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
no no lets play something non final fantasy unless its maybe 12 since i didnt finish it (no surprise)
and um i think the tv in the living room would work...we might need a uhaul to bring it back and forth to tark

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to play tomorrow afternoon. When do you all finish classes/have free time? I'm done after 1:30. I'm at Cary and I can even record our matches and upload them (I use Dazzle). I'll play both melee (I'll be a little rusty) and Brawl.

I'll also be at Purdue for half of this summer taking classes if people are going to still be here/live around here then great!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Does anyone want to play tomorrow afternoon. When do you all finish classes/have free time? I'm done after 1:30. I'm at Cary and I can even record our matches and upload them (I use Dazzle). I'll play both melee (I'll be a little rusty) and Brawl.

I'll also be at Purdue for half of this summer taking classes if people are going to still be here/live around here then great!
I can play tomorrow. gimme a call. maybe carl will join us

_kSo_

Smash Master
Awesome... I can be at my room as early as 1:20 depending on when I get done with my last class.
heh i have class at 12:30 but afterwards I promised a lady friend I would have lunch with her :p

So I dunno when I'll be back. but I won't be at my apartment I'll be at my frat. Call me on friday, i'll tell you where it is, it's like 2 minutes away from my apartment

'Fro

Smash Lord
Wow.... I cannot believe how long Cary Con was.

First off, HUGE props to Anthony, Kirk, Kevin and everybody who kept it all as smooth as possible! A SIXTY-FOUR-person bracket...I never thought I'd participate in anything that big!

Now, to the guys:

Kirk: Don't misunderstand me when I say something like "I'll vouch for that!" Nobody who's seen you play doubts that you're awesome at Melee. I respect your skills, and I'm still hoping that one day I'll actually give you a match that'll actually test you past half your skill level.... Or at least take you down to one stock without you messing up! When? .... I have no clue! :D

Jay: Good times and good laughs! I was still very disappointed that I never got to play you, as I feel we could have had a very tight, fun series. But hey, we'll get more chances! Oh, and I'll make sure to check out Samurai Champloo! It is after all (switches to your voice) Japanese!

Anthony: Man, I was ready to beg you to play today, but I couldn't do it after seeing the hell you went through organizing everything! Again, HUGE props!

Kevin: Don't know if you post on here, but I was left pretty satisfied after our matches, despite losing. I was happy to hear a better player compliment me. It gives me hope of doing better!

Carl: Dude, I still can't get that Zelda/Sheik vs. Peach on Mute City out of my head ! But hey, you gave Kirk a **** good run that first series for a guy on two hours of sleep! I'm glad you enjoyed watching our Third Strike matches so much! Hopefully you can get in on the Street Fighter IV scene when that comes out!

I don't know if I'll be seeing any of you guys 'til next semester, but I'm here over the summer. I'm hoping to consistently show up to SSBO so that I can actually keep working on my Mario. The one tourney I attended showed me how much I've been missing out on.

goosefactor

Smash Lord

First off, HUGE props to Anthony, Kirk, Kevin and everybody who kept it all as smooth as possible! A SIXTY-FOUR-person bracket...I never thought I'd participate in anything that big!

Whoa, what exactly did I miss out on this weekend!? Don't tell me that you guys actually had fun at a tourney without me! It just couldn't possibly have been as cool.:p

_kSo_

Smash Master

Now, to the guys:

Kirk: Don't misunderstand me when I say something like "I'll vouch for that!" Nobody who's seen you play doubts that you're awesome at Melee. I respect your skills, and I'm still hoping that one day I'll actually give you a match that'll actually test you past half your skill level.... Or at least take you down to one stock without you messing up! When? .... I have no clue! :D

Jay: Good times and good laughs! I was still very disappointed that I never got to play you, as I feel we could have had a very tight, fun series. But hey, we'll get more chances! Oh, and I'll make sure to check out Samurai Champloo! It is after all (switches to your voice) Japanese!

Anthony: Man, I was ready to beg you to play today, but I couldn't do it after seeing the hell you went through organizing everything! Again, HUGE props!

Kevin: Don't know if you post on here, but I was left pretty satisfied after our matches, despite losing. I was happy to hear a better player compliment me. It gives me hope of doing better!

Carl: Dude, I still can't get that Zelda/Sheik vs. Peach on Mute City out of my head ! But hey, you gave Kirk a **** good run that first series for a guy on two hours of sleep! I'm glad you enjoyed watching our Third Strike matches so much! Hopefully you can get in on the Street Fighter IV scene when that comes out!

I don't know if I'll be seeing any of you guys 'til next semester, but I'm here over the summer. I'm hoping to consistently show up to SSBO so that I can actually keep working on my Mario. The one tourney I attended showed me how much I've been missing out on.
I'm staying here over the summer so we should probably smash everyday or something

and we are definitely going to FC sir

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Money match???
Heh, I certainly didn't see THAT coming.

I'm just surprised that it took you nearly 10 hours to reply!

*EDIT*

OH YEAH! I got more posts than Draco. Some Smash Journeyman HE turned out to be!! You're next, Carl!

_kSo_

Smash Master
As Alan predictably responded with his trademark line, all I need is a place, terms, and amount to play for, and I'm up for it! :)
false, sir I have not played for over a year

we should definitely play over the summer for fun, though, kuz i want to get back into it.

too much melee this year

I'll money match you in smash melee :)
or even smash64 if you want to :)

'Fro

Smash Lord
false, sir I have not played for over a year

we should definitely play over the summer for fun, though, kuz i want to get back into it.

too much melee this year

I'll money match you in smash melee :)
or even smash64 if you want to :)
64 is too far of a stretch for me to attempt, but if you want to do Melee, I'm up for it!

_kSo_

Smash Master
64 is too far of a stretch for me to attempt, but if you want to do Melee, I'm up for it!
sounds good we'll play sometime after finals kuz it does not matter since you'll be here during the summer. u'd better start picking up your phone lol :p

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG you guys simply will not believe what I'm about to tell you: I finally got Toon Link!!!.............well it means alot to me.... I dunno how I got him. Perhaps the game felt sorry for me? Who knows? The important thing is that I can finally use his awesome taunt where he goes into a sword frenzy. I love that one... OK, I'm done embarrassing myself. Feel free to continue orgainizing your guys' money matches with Street Fighter.

*Draco & Craig: Now we can have an all-out Toon Link battle on the pirate ship level where fighting only in the water and using D-air are allowed!

Top Bottom