• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I could make other plans to not hang out this weekend. I'll be calling you later on today Goose. Probally durning my lunch which is in 10hours lol.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Peach and Yoshi are sooo much fun in Melee

Falco and Peach are sooo much fun in Brawl

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Great matches today guys! I got a ton of good games with a lot of people.

LOL @ Draco vs. Goose Marth dittos

*Hint*
Goose is the dog being thrown
*Hint*
Great matches today guys! I got a ton of good games with a lot of people.

LOL @ Lavos vs. The Air Freshener

*Hint*
Lavos is the dog being thrown
*Hint*

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
The song is Danjo by I forget who. It's about having an uneven amount of males/females in school and the order that they should sit in/be in a line in(boy girl boy boy girl boy girl versus goy girl goy girl boy boy girl.)

Although, I prefer this version by far: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_eQAOU29k.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I understand that some of you guys like to win matches, but I didn't think you would stoop to biological warfare.

I was just playing smash and minding my own business, when I was assaulted by some kind of nerve gas machine! Now I can accept you guys listening to hear which buttons i press, or even looking over to see where I'm going to DI for a grab, but implementing traps in real life to mess me up? That's pretty low!

Unfortunately, your nefarious plot has failed, and I am still alive! I suggest you be on your guard next we meet, I don't take threats on my life lightly.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I understand that some of you guys like to win matches, but I didn't think you would stoop to biological warfare.

I was just playing smash and minding my own business, when I was assaulted by some kind of nerve gas machine! Now I can accept you guys listening to hear which buttons i press, or even looking over to see where I'm going to DI for a grab, but implementing traps in real life to mess me up? That's pretty low!

Unfortunately, your nefarious plot has failed, and I am still alive! I suggest you be on your guard next we meet, I don't take threats on my life lightly.
ROFL! I swear, you are too funny!

Dude, it's Alan. He's gotta use every advantage he can. And if that involves periodically spraying a fragranced solution into the air to temporarily stun or otherwise leave his opponents rather dumbfounded, then so be it.

'Fro

Smash Lord

So this is what Jay types when he gets screwed over.....

Oh, BTW, you need new avatars...Unless you decide you want to brave the horror that is learning Brawl Ganondorf! :laugh: I'll bet you won't do that after discovering that you're actually using an awesome character!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Heh, the whole incident kinda reminds me of Home Alone what with all those pansy *** traps Alan set up around the frat house for us. Are you Macaulay Culkin, Alan?

_kSo_

Smash Master
ROFL! I swear, you are too funny!

Dude, it's Alan. He's gotta use every advantage he can. And if that involves periodically spraying a fragranced solution into the air to temporarily stun or otherwise leave his opponents rather dumbfounded, then so be it.
I wasn't playing that game

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Dude, Draco, I'll probably be getting Mario Kart next week, so we need to be sure to play online. Here's hoping that Nintendo didn't screw the whole online thing up.

I'm giving you a heads up because you had better start practicing! When I go to the regional zone records, I wanna see your Mii in first place! You gotta overthrow that one Asian guy who was first in the whole nation!

Don't think that my Baby Peach with her motorcycle will go easy on you, cause she won't!

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Who is done with exams like me / crazy enough to hang out at my place for a few hours tonight (around 11) and play some brawl/melee/ 64(if you bring it ::cough-alan::)? I'm cool with traveling to you too if you really don't want to come by me. I'm at Cary Quad in the nice spacious NW building.

Let me know if other times later this week work better. I'll be here till Saturday, then I head home and I'll be back in June.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Imz blue nowz *****z
Hmm... This wouldn't be from a drunken Alan who got on to Anthony's alternate smash account now would it? Tell me, am I close?

Or perhaps Anthony decided to finally tap into his special Smirnoff reserves that Alan has been holding for him?:chuckle:

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hmm... This wouldn't be from a drunken Alan who got on to Anthony's alternate smash account now would it? Tell me, am I close?

Or perhaps Anthony decided to finally tap into his special Smirnoff reserves that Alan has been holding for him?:chuckle:

first of all, it's my account, too...

second, no i didn't do that, anthony is just weird

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I'm gay, just wanted to let you guys know that I like men, but not half as much as Carl...

He loves taking it in the ***!

Carl + Pen1ses = <3

_kSo_

Smash Master
Have fun during summer, people.

MAUS!!!! hope to see you next semester especially since you weren't around for most of this semester :p

Also, I wish the same thing to people I probably won't see this summer, HAVE A GOOD SUMMER! :)

And to the people I probably will see through the summer, we will hang out and have a good time, especially with smash kuz there is no one in house right now who plays so im like blahh lvl 1 computer to practice tech skill

goosefactor

Smash Lord

And to the people I probably will see through the summer, we will hang out and have a good time
Ya, most definitely.

there is no one in house right now who plays
There's that Rubin guy! Isn't he that sneaky fellow who likes to use the non noobish strategy of using Kirby's rock from in the air?

im like blahh lvl 1 computer
Now don't be biting off more than you can chew....

DracoFox

Smash Ace

MAUS!!!! hope to see you next semester especially since you weren't around for most of this semester :p

Also, I wish the same thing to people I probably won't see this summer, HAVE A GOOD SUMMER! :)

And to the people I probably will see through the summer, we will hang out and have a good time, especially with smash kuz there is no one in house right now who plays so im like blahh lvl 1 computer to practice tech skill
I guess I could come over on the weekends and play Smash with you Alan. Maybe we can get you playing at my level. *snickers* But ya, I'll see about hanging out on weekends, just hook me up with an IM or PM and I'll get back to you asap.

And shut up goose, I do my best to check the forums in a fashionably late manner.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I guess I could come over on the weekends and play Smash with you Alan.
:rolleyes: Adam=vehicle but no license
Alan=license but no vehicle

I'd like to see where this one goes:p

Maybe we can get you playing at my level. *snickers*
!? How long of a season do you think Summer is, Adam? LOL

But hey, you can't practice with him! His tech skill is better than ours! If you help him hone all that then he'll be unstoppable, and then I won't be able to talk trash anymore:(

And shut up goose, I do my best to check the forums in a fashionably late manner.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Ya, most definitely.

There's that Rubin guy! Isn't he that sneaky fellow who likes to use the non noobish strategy of using Kirby's rock from in the air?

Now don't be biting off more than you can chew....

rubin doesn't live in house...if he was in my frat...wow that'd be weird

but yea I'm up for smash every weekend if you guys can make it up

goosefactor

Smash Lord

but yea I'm up for smash every weekend if you guys can make it up
Yup. I'm planning on the following weekend. So you better be free for both days! (not sure if it will be friday+saturday or saturday+sunday).

Perhaps we can see that one movie that Adam mentioned last time (don't worry, Alan, it's got Jackie Chan so I'm sure you'll like it:p)? Does that sound good, Adam? It does look like a pretty good movie (but certainly not as good as the one Alan went to go see last week. LOL)

TheLoveBelow781 (11:39:11 AM): the olimar i lost to
TheLoveBelow781 (11:39:13 AM): is 12
TheLoveBelow781 (11:39:15 AM): and cocky
....which means he'd probably 3-stock me. That does it-I'm never playing Brawl again!

Top Bottom