• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Tomacawk

Smash Master
DJ officially invited me to S3BO II, hopefully I can make it. And yall better be ready to get shwasted because my birthday is the 8th and this will count as a birthday tournament
I shall know if I can attend by tomorrow night
who would want to team if I go?
GEORGE?

Jayford

Smash Lord
I'm up for teams if the entry fee is only $1 or $2/person. If it's 5 I might john out because I'm buying some software and a midi piano keyboard in the next 2 weeks, that'll set met back a couple hundred dollars... there goes my grad money.

I'm really undecided about it. But I'll enter singles either way.

Jay, does M2 have any... like, real approaches?

Thanks for your comment dex, I'll keep that in mind for sure.

Also, anyone know how to set the equalizer for your computer? I want more bass. My dad basically gave me a set of BOSE speakers, and I want to crank that up.

WD down tilt lmao, but you can CC it.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Alright, good sirs, we have confirmed the venue for the upcoming S3BO II; it will be held at noon at Skylar's apartment at the following address:

S3BO II Venue:
Skylar's (RinTinTin's) Apartment
515 N. Grant Street, Apartment 7
West Lafayette, IN 47906

For those who need additional guidance, Skylar has added that his place is "two buildings north of the Northwestern parking garage." I hope to see everyone at this thing for another quality S3BO and the requisite pre- and post-tourney shenanigans.
... snehpyh

It should also be noted that parking in said garage is free on the weekends.
Parking directly at my apartment complex for long periods of time is inadvisable.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
ROFL, I was actually thinking the same thing, you two. I was like, "uh, geese aren't marsupials," but then I too thought that maybe he was talking about Anthony. But then I was like, "uh, foxes aren't marsupials either..." So then I didn't know what the F Luke was talking about, lol.

Also, Kirk, I ran into a girl named Brittany McNeil (sp?) who graduated from Kouts in '07, and I asked her if she knew you, and she said, "oh yeah, that kid was REALLY smart." Rofl, Kirk, you are my idol.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
it was wednesday night its thursday morning now some of u should know what that means, for those who dont it means im the coolest ever and ill drink u under the table blahahaha

201 post my power is rising like a real muther ****in saiyan

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Anyone up for smash this afternoon? I'm wanting to play. I'd have to leave at like 6:15, but I could head over as soon as I get a confirmation. Or you could come to make place in L-town.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Anyone up for smash this afternoon? I'm wanting to play. I'd have to leave at like 6:15, but I could head over as soon as I get a confirmation. Or you could come to make place in L-town.
I'm free for a couple hours.
Trying to pin together a tournament-worthy Gannon.

voorhese

Smash Master
well the SAT starts at 7:30 and assuming i can take it in around 3.5 - 4hours i should make it down this weekend

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
i'm officially johning out of this tourney, going to visit some family. Sorry peeps, it woulda been fun. Anyone up for smash tomorrow before 3pm?

oh bunbun:

Por que los hombres que usan kirby siempre son mariposas. Hombres heterosexuales jamas chupan tanto como kirby.

... I don't know whether to suck is ir/er/ar, so I guessed. .. but you get the point.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
lolz Corey. You used the correct verb tense (at least to my knowledge) but why is 'por que' <.> anywho what do u say to that mister bun bun?
Yea. I can communicate with another spanish speaker but my grammar is awful and know how to spell stuff isn't always much better.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
im johninh out of this tourny cuz the moon is in the 7th house and jupiter is aligning with mars and u all know what that means

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
im johninh out of this tourny cuz the moon is in the 7th house and jupiter is aligning with mars and u all know what that means
Yeah ... and it looks like I'll have to back out too.
Seeing as my apartment will be full of smashers Saturday,
I just don't see how I can attend!

But seriously now ... anyone up for a little smash after 3?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Choosing to interpret that way only exposes your subconscious preferences.
naw, I just googled "how to tell if someone's gay" and that symbol was on the first page. Right after that ear thing.

Anyone up for smash ... like right now. Like I will go grab my controller and drive to your house... but I've got to leave in 2 hours. but seriously, I want to play. CPUs are getting really old.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Mariposa=butterfly maricon=***. seriously guys and Freud was just a douche who wanted everyone to have an Oedipus complex so he wont feel lonely. Same here I needs to play!!! (and eat I mean seriously the only thing I've eaten this week are corn pops and peanut butter)

Top Bottom