• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Tom Nook x Anna. There can be no other way.
I guess the Villager works. Not for boning, but like, just a cute little friendship. How cute would that be. Anna would give him his own little uniform, and he'd run around doing chores, smiling all the while.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
I guess the Villager works. Not for boning, but like, just a cute little friendship. How cute would that be. Anna would give him his own little uniform, and he'd run around doing chores, smiling all the while.

When you said that this was the first thing I thought of: Anna tells Villager of her dreams about being the richest in the world, Villager proceeds to axe all her competitors during the night (The chores you mentioned), Anna establishes international inter-cross-universal economic dominance and monopoly on all consumer goods. Villager and Anna live happily ever after.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
When you said that this was the first thing I thought of: Anna tells Villager of her dreams about being the richest in the world, Villager proceeds to axe all her competitors during the night (The chores you mentioned), Anna establishes international inter-cross-universal economic dominance and monopoly on all consumer goods. Villager and Anna live happily ever after.
And then Meta Knight challenged them. :troll:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No need to Rush it Mario.

We need a good picture for the fans.

Aw who am I kidding? Smile! :D

This snapshot isn't very good.

Rush is cool though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mario is in the picture. Somehow this hints tomorrow's update is going to be a new character

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Rush gets around.

First Fox and now Mario?

I don't care if you're a male dog, your still a b*tch.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
R.O.B. could DEFO use some love after what Sakurai did to him in SSE. I will never get over that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not Cera. I'm the 47th King of Phantoms.

Apparently you don't like the idea of a giant R.O.B. acting as a home stage for the R.O.B. from Brawl.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why not? Is it that worse if Lucina will replace Marth in the next Smash Bros? Just asking.
Yes... Marth is hands down the most important Fire Emblem lord (in other words, the Pikachu of Fire Emblem) and a two time Smash veteran. If Fire Emblem were to get only one rep in Smash, it would be him.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm not Cera. I'm the 47th King of Phantoms.

Apparently you don't like the idea of a giant R.O.B. acting as a home stage for the R.O.B. from Brawl.
Oh I see what YOUR PROBLEM is. You misunderstand. I meant R.O.B. could use some love from Zelda/any character really, since Sakurai made him the most tragic character in Brawl.

HIS FRIENDS TRUSTED HIM. BUT HE BETRAYED THEM. HE HAD NO CHOICE. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IF HE HADN'T. HE PROBABLY WISHED THEY WOULD HAVE HATED HIM, ISN'T THAT WHAT HE DESERVED FOR WHAT HE WAS DOING, AND YET THEY CONTINUED TO SERVE HIM LOYALLY TO THEIR DEATHS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. EVERYTHING HE DID TO TRY AND PROTECT THEM WAS MEANINGLESS.

And it's all contrasted against, what, 35 other happy endings for everyone else in the story?

I bet Olimar and R.O.B. would be a good pair. Olimar understands what it's like to have many friends serve you, fearing not even death if it means they can help just a little bit.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A map for ROB, Gyromite will be a better stage with the tube things going up and down, blocking paths

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Yes... Marth is hands down the most important Fire Emblem lord (in other words, the Pikachu of Fire Emblem) and a two time Smash veteran. If Fire Emblem were to get only one rep in Smash, it would be him.
Aha, I see. But how do you think about Ike and Roy by the way? Because as far as I know Ike has probably a large fanbase and the same goes for Roy.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Guys, best ship is ZeldaxPeach while Snake watches from under his box.

If R.O.B. (hopefully) does return, a Gyromite stage would be great. Every character should get their own stage, at least.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Quite bored... Want to buy an epic game, any recommendations?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Project X Zone. Warning: This game takes a while to beat. I'm near the end and it's been a week and a half since I got it. Entire chapters can take anywhere from one to two hours.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Aha, I see. But how do you think about Ike and Roy by the way? Because as far as I know Ike has probably a large fanbase and the same goes for Roy.
Ike is a lord in two games (FE9 and FE10), and currently the most popular FE lord in the west. He's not so popular in Japan though. He also has a unique moveset, so I believe he should stay.

Roy is rather unpopular within the FE fandom, as he is a rather weak unit in his game, but he is currently the most popularly requested FE newcomer/returning veteran for Smash 4.

I myself would like to see Marth, Ike and Roy, but If I get at least Marth and Ike, I'll be satisfied.

On Lucina, I'm not opposed to her if she gets in after Marth and Ike, but I REALLY don't want to see her replacing anyone.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I say it again, Lucina should just replace Marth but have the same moveset. We need another strong female character more than we need "Mr. Diamond Tiara". ¦D

Smash is lacking in ladies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
If you want a female Fire Emblem character for the sake of more female characters why don't you support Lyn or Anna instead of wanting one for the sake of replacing a male character who has no reason to be replaced?

Unless you want Lucina without wanting her to replace Marth then that's cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom