• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Heh. Since we're bringing ships into this...

:4myfriends:x:4marth:
:4link:x:4sheik:
:4pit:x:roypm:
Chrom x :4robinm::4robinf: Threesome bby.
:4littlemac:x:4zss:
:4shulk:x:4marth:

...You guys started it. *killed brutally*

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
There's a reason why Bowser Jr. didn't star in Mario Kart 8 and can battle in Smash Bros. only on his Koopa Clown Car.

He has a degenerative diseas which is going to kill him in a few months. He lost the use of his legs.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
All the Pokémon confirmed so far belong to different trainers:

:4charizard:'s trainer is :pt:
:4pikachu:'s trainer is :4zss: (or :4robinm::4robinf:)
:4greninja:'s trainer is :4sheik:
:4lucario:'s trainer is :mewtwopm: (the world's greatest Pokémon Master)
:jigglypuff:'s trainer is :4kirby:

If :mewtwopm: is in, it's because he wants to test how well he's trained :4lucario:

So female robin is insane then?
It's all about the skills they can pass on. Crossing :4peach:'s explosive backside with :4charizard:'s Flamethrower will net you the best Fire Mage you could ask for.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So female robin is insane then?
Eh. They both are. :4robinf: more so. Then again, :4robinm: did bang his best friend's daughter.
There's a reason why Bowser Jr. didn't star in Mario Kart 8 and can battle in Smash Bros. only on his Koopa Clown Car.

He has a degenerative disease which is going to kill him in a few months. He lost the use of his legs.
Now I'm sad.

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I always imagined that Shulk and Falco really hit it off, and became good friends instantaneously. Shulk doesn't mind that Falco trash talks and is quite open minded with his avian friend. Falco doesn't mind how geekyShulk is because he's already used to it with Slippy.

Luigi, in his infinite spare time, likes to commentate Smash tournaments and Street Fighter if he can. Hell he was the one who dubbed Marth's "Ken Combo" because his mind was stuck on street fighter at the time. He's actually looking for a Co commentator on Robin.

Speaking of Robin, Robin has this unusual trait of SWITCHING GENDERS AT RANDOM. Robin can be male while talking with Peach as he interviews how the princess became top tier and the next second without any warning, Robin becomes a girl. the strange part is that no one ever notices it except Marth..

Same thing with WFT except only Bowser notices that, but chooses to accept it.

Marth's lineage has this strange genetic quirk that if you lowrr the IQ just enough, they will have this irresistible urge to beat up something that moves. For Marth,, it's him drop kicking on dolphins while Lucina has the need to beat up monkeys with her bare hands. Easiest way to lower their IQ is have then watch a stupid movie.

also in my head canon, Captain Falcon and Marth share this strong friendship. so strong that when Marth and his army were losing in FE3, Falcon broke the sacred rule of characters going to other series not their own. Falcon wants to help his friend out, and thus Captain Falcon is put in Altea legends.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Heh. Since we're bringing ships into this...

:4myfriends:x:4marth:
:4link:x:4sheik:
:4pit:x:roypm:
Chrom x :4robinm::4robinf: Threesome bby.
:4littlemac:x:4zss:
:4shulk:x:4marth:

...You guys started it. *killed brutally*
Those aren't my ships. Those were :4robinf:'s pairings on her wall of shipping. :4robinm:'s are a few pages back. Also, there is a separate Shipping thread.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

He has a degenerative diseas which is going to kill him in a few months. He lost the use of his legs.
...Why would you do this to me ;A;

Regarding Shulk's trailer, Bowser single-handedly took down the Territorial Rotbart (that level-80-someodd unique Gogol enemy roaming Gaur Plain that most players, including myself, love to hate) but still lost against Shulk.

The Wii Fit Trainers and Robins are pretty much like the Lutece Twins in Bioshock Infinite:
the same person from two different realities, one where they were female, another where they were male.

Last edited:

Getting into Smash must have been his plea to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

3DS FC
0877-1432-5636
The only Nintendo employees are Iwata, Reggie, Sakurai, Sakurai`s cat, Miyamoto, and the SSB4 leaker (who was recently fired). The idea that Nintendo is made up of many employees is just a farce. Sakurai`s cat comes up with all the console names.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4ganondorf:'s nickname for :4lucina: is Debbie Downer. :4robinm: doesn't find it amusing. :4lucina: doesn't get it.

yurikos

Smash Rookie
:4falcon: has a grudge against :4mario: because of Mario Kart's success, and also because :4luigi: stole his Blue Falcon.

:4robinm: and :4robinf: are not married to anybody.

:4kirby: and :4pacman: are absolutely banned from going into the kitchen at the same time.

:4falcon::4myfriends::4littlemac::4zss::4wiifit::4sheik: have a Fitness Club thing going on.

Silent protagonists like :4link: and :ness2: can communicate with each other perfectly fine, oddly enough.

Laniv

Smash Champion
:4falcon: has a grudge against :4mario: because of Mario Kart's success, and also because :4luigi: stole his Blue Falcon.
I have a similar headcanon where he's practically begged Mario to be in Mario Kart 8 as more DLC.

"Please, man! Smash is all I have!"

Laniv

Smash Champion
And :4mario: said... No.
"Hmmm... nah, I'll-a put in Link, Villager, and Isabelle instead! And maybe Kirby sometime after..."

Don't get me wrong, I love their inclusion, but over Diddy and Bowser Jr?!

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
"Hmmm... nah, I'll-a put in Link, Villager, and Isabelle instead! And maybe Kirby sometime after..."

Don't get me wrong, I love their inclusion, but over Diddy and Bowser Jr?!

He has a degenerative disease which is going to kill him in a few months. He lost the use of his legs.
The only Nintendo employees are Iwata, Reggie, Sakurai, Sakurai`s cat, Miyamoto, and the SSB4 leaker (who was recently fired). The idea that Nintendo is made up of many employees is just a farce. Sakurai`s cat comes up with all the console names.
What about Bill?

Laniv

Smash Champion

"Someday, when I'm bigger... I wanna fight that Mario again!"

Well, that turned heartbreaking really quickly.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
In an alternate universe, :ganondorf: killed :4peach:, which caused :4mario: to snap and start a reigme ruling over the world.
:4link: leads an insurgency consisting of :4robinm:, :4lucina:, :4bowser:, :4sonic:, :4lucario:, :4wario: and :4palutena: against him.

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
In an alternate universe, :ganondorf: killed :4peach:, which caused :4mario: to snap and start a reigme ruling over the world.
:4link: leads an insurgency consisting of :4robinm:, :4lucina:, :4bowser:, :4sonic:, :4ridley:, and :4palutena: against him.
that actually sounds like a machinima my friend is working on.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That should have been the plot of Sm4sh's story mode! I even know how to work in Chrom!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4robinm: and :4lucina: are actually very close friends with :4falcon:, to the point of them naming him Morgan's godfather.
:4dk:created Expand Dong after discovering Gorilla's dongs are actually very small.
Also, the Blue Falcon is really Megatron, plotting to take over the world once again, @LIQUIDFGC
:4luigi: is a Time Lord.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Not necessarily Smash Bros, but it involves the series from Smash Bros. Bowser Jr's paintbrush somehow got lost later in his life and got inherited into Yuga's family (Link Between Worlds). After he got the magic macguffin later in the game, he could turn his thoughts into power. While in that state, he imagined a new idea for a set of paintings: two sisters separated at birth in his own abstract style. Sadly, he never got around to making these paintings, but the ideas lived on in his dreams. These paintings crossed over into Dreamland, along with the memory of the paintbrush, and were left in a forgotten location. One of the Paintings, Drawcia, came to life due to Dark Matter influence, and wished to fulfill her creator's legacy: to create a world of paint in his image. The other sister, Paintra, was not given form by form by Dark matter, but still had consciousness and was depressed at her sister's demise (she has no mouth, yet she must scream). When Taranza brought her to life, she took the opportunity to take revenge against Kirby, the one who felled Drawcia.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
-Marth mentors Robin, Lucina, and Shulk. He hopes at least one of them will carry on his legacy of being top tier.
-At first, Shulk was bullied for his British Accent, until Marth comforted him and told him about Falco, who has a rather...quirky accent. The bullying still hasn't stopped. Not until Falco arrives.
-Snake and Captain Falcon are like father figures to Marth, Link, Ike, and Roy.
-Kirby, Pac-Man and Yoshi get along really well over their love of food.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
What about Bill?
Bill Trinen is actually Bill the Pokémon Storage System guy. He was screwing around with Emerald's cloning glitch and accidentally deleted :squirtle: and :ivysaur:, so he got fired. (Alternatively, :4charizard: ate him.)

Last edited:

mistermews

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8819-2543
Heh, yay!
Headcanons! Since I can never find a good topic to start chatting about to people when I try to make conversation in my supported character's forums, this is what I'll spend a hefty shift of time posting in.

There is a Smash Mansion where the participants of a tremendously famous tournament gather to compete. The whole multiverse of Nintendo is connected, and even if you may not see it, things happen like Sheik and Fox going for a walk in Fourside, Samus having a secret recluse in Hoenn's beaches and Olimar and Wolf going stargazing in The Great Fox. The tournament is strictly invitational, and the order and motive of choosing has no boundaries whatsoever. Master Hand just manages the tournament, he doesn't actually invite characters or dictate their schedules, he just hosts it and Crazy Hand is only there to give Smashers a challenge and was not meant to be there.

Kirby and Jigglypuff enjoy making conversation, but of course, nobody can understand them, not even each other. Kirby likes to cook PokéCubes and Poffins for Jigglypuff and Jiggs sings for Kirby when he can't go to sleep. It's a cute little friendship, but they had some rocky times back in Melee when Jigglypuff was dominating the tournament and Kirby was at rock bottom. But now Kirby is set to prove his friend he's worthy in the new Smash.

Ike is short of playable friends in Smash, because he's so intimidating and all his friends are in Tellius but has dozens of admirers. His best friends are Lucina, Lyn, Dillon, Magnus and Midna. Sheik tries to befriend him but conversation is always awkward between the two. Turns out, Ike has a gargantum crush on Sheik. Also, Soren gets incredibly angry when Ike is with Lyn or Lucina but doesn't realise Sheik is a girl.

Wii Fit Trainer was supposed to be only a trainer to shape up some of the fighters, which explains Yoshi 's and Bowser's brilliant posture, but Master Hand drafted her into the tournament and she's now a dominating fighter and awesome teacher. Little Mac is so eager to train in every way that he arrives hours to her class before her or MWFT. Ridley also attends classes, but Wii Fit Trainer beats him up more than Samus ever did because he's so bad at even the most basic fitness exercise that doesn't involve flying.

I'll post my favourite headcanons of Samus/Little Mac and Lucina/Captain Falcon later.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Everyone lives in Smashville, and Villager is the mayor.

Whenever a character is revealed, Pikachu hopes that it's Pichu. No one tells Pikachu that Pichu likely won't be in the game [D:] so he won't be sad.

Pichu is Pikachu's younger brother, and they get along very well.

Everything takes place when the other games are shut off, via portals.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Bill Trinen is actually Bill the Pokémon Storage System guy. He was screwing around with Emerald's cloning glitch and accidentally deleted :squirtle: and :ivysaur:, so he got fired. (Alternatively, :4charizard: ate him.)
It wasn't an accident. :4charizard: ate him to avenge the Charmeleon from TTP.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
The Smash series are actually tournaments held by Master Hand to see who is the strongest warrior in the universe. Heroes are teleported to a dimension by Master Hand while Crazy Hand oversees the villains. The winner gets one wish granted and it can be anything of their desires.

The winner of the first tournament was Kirby, and his wish was a slice of cake. :p

The second champion was Mewtwo, and his wish angered Crazy Hand, which is why he didn't return for Brawl.

There was no winner for the third tournament, due to the Subspace Invasion.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The Smash series are actually tournaments held by Master Hand to see who is the strongest warrior in the universe. Heroes are teleported to a dimension by Master Hand while Crazy Hand oversees the villains. The winner gets one wish granted and it can be anything of their desires.

The winner of the first tournament was Kirby, and his wish was a slice of cake. :p

The second champion was Mewtwo, and his wish angered Crazy Hand, which is why he didn't return for Brawl.

There was no winner for the third tournament, due to the Subspace Invasion.
:luigi2: won last time. He wished for lotsa spaghetti.
:4falcon: attacking :4lucina: and Chrom was a set up by :4robinm: and :4lucina: in order for them to get into Smash Bros. as a couple. It work.

Last edited:

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Samus never got the time to grow up as a teenage girl while training amongst the Chozo. Because of that, she never really developed a good taste in fashion. This is the reason why she insists on wearing those giant, ugly heels with the Zero Suit.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Samus never got the time to grow up as a teenage girl training amongst the Chozo. Because of that, she never really developed a good taste in fashion. This is the reason why she insists on wearing those giant, ugly heels with the Zero Suit.
Hello. Welcome to Smash Boards!
Also, same thing with :4lucina:, and why she tends to dress :4robinm: up in horrible outfits. It's been decided that she isn't allowed to dress baby Morgan when she born.

Last edited:
Top Bottom