• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

dzdeluxe

Smash Rookie
Great!! This is the first game that will include that, Luigi deserve his "moment" thank you for awser me so fast

:phone:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
No idea. I didn't code Weegee but yeah some of his aerials can't be l-cancelled.
I would understand for Fair since the multi-hit nature would be an issue if you could just do it over and over, but iunno about Nair or (I think) bair.

Requiem of Ice

Smash Rookie
Seeing Weegee is like seeing Slenderman. But funnier. Hey, can you add PewDiePie to the fray. He could be like Weegee, a funny Brawler. I'm not saying he should get in, but it would be nice. Very nice game, though. 10/10. PewDiePie might make this a 20/10 score.

zerotream227

Smash Rookie
???

how exactly do i download it, and when i do download it... why does it say error and some letters even AFTER i extract it... :c :urg:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I'm really enjoying this so far, the only thing that bothers me is that I can't use my Fire Emblem characters at the moment, which are my favorites.

Bomberman is pro though, I'll definitely be maining him for the most part, adorable and a just a blast to play as.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Today I bring you a few downloads.
The first is for the Full SSBC 0.8.3 Download, including the entire game as if we had just released a complete new demo. This is mainly for new users so we don't need to have people download the old, buggy 0.8 and 0.8.1 stuff to play the patch.
The second contains only the new content, as well as instructions on how to get it working with your current 0.8 download.
The third is for DMX's massive Music Pack. Unfortunately, this does not include songs for The Beginning, but both downloads for the patch include a song for it.

As usual, post any bugs you find in the Bug Reports board, and enjoy the newest version of Super Smash Brothers Crusade!

pennylessz

Smash Cadet
The downloading of this demo seems much more tedious than usual. -.- Or at least it is for me anyway, I think i'll wait for the next one.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Just so people know, similarly to what we did with 0.8's release, we're working on fixing the major bugs and we'll be doing a rerelease within the next couple days. For those who have already downloaded it, there should be a download with only the stuff you'll need, but the main downloads will be replaced.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
So for the final version... are the Nintendo Character just going to have their Brawl Voice Clips?

Can't you improvise?

Jmanx

Smash Rookie
I just realize something about this game today after playing it over so many hrs You can't block while running was that intentional?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
You have to release your run input for the shield to come out.

So for the final version... are the Nintendo Character just going to have their Brawl Voice Clips?

Can't you improvise?
Characters who already have voices in Smash are going to use the same ones, but characters who don't have voices are either going to have them taken from games or done by a forum member.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
You have to release your run input for the shield to come out.

Characters who already have voices in Smash are going to use the same ones, but characters who don't have voices are either going to have them taken from games or done by a forum member.
But, why? Mario and Luigi's voices in Brawl were horrible!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
That should be fixed, should be able to jump OoS and cancel ur dash with shield, otherwise getting camped is much harder to block and deal with.

:phone:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
It is possible to jump out of shield (and for some reason yoshi decided he wanted to be true to smash on his own and it didn't apply to him for some reason?)

Top Bottom