• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Jmanx

Smash Rookie
Oh boy, having that problem again where joy2key's inputs don't work in SSBC.
Is your windows UAC on that seems to be the usual case with the other people i play with online. I always have mines off lols no one seems to turn it off

And the dash cancel seems to look like a OOOPS SORRY GUYS WE FORGOT about ALLOW to block during running animations

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Thanks, it worked.

Also, stock timer needs to be added so stock matches can't last potentially forever.

Also, weegee can fall thru the beginning stage by doing his neutral b while holding back and then sliding thru the ramp near the pipe.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Vex plays? hype.

what controller is everyone playing with? I kinda defaulted to using my Xbox 360 controller. was a little weird at first but it works great now.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
I'm using the logitech rumble gamepad f710, and I don't recommend it. It has connection issues even when I'm just 5 ft away from the receiver.

Having joytokey issues though. Tried Jmanx's solution (turning off uac by putting it on "never notify"), but still not working. I already have the keys mapped. I open up notepad to test it and it works there.

EDIT: I found a way to turn it completely off, and now it works :)

unfortunately, the solution is on another forum, so I can't post it here. :(

Jmanx

Smash Rookie
What the ****, how do you guys play so much.
Thats all me and my brother be doing is playing online with other 1 or 2 people. and once those two people leave we immediately go find some other frands and rinse and repeat this for 10+ hrs straight.

Anyone can add me to msn if they want we are usually constantly playing this with other people hrs straight lol

Lucario Ryu Combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIxK_e-QEU

dettadeus

Smash Lord
@Vex that's the records that have been kept on my comp since like february and I test crap all the time, lol. All my dev stuff is in the same folders as my normal stuff as well so when I did online with people who had 0.8.1 it just added to the count.
@Ya Dad we've got a temporary gamepad fix, basically it makes the Notepad fix work everywhere in the game instead of just in Online. Nobody's really sure why they suddenly stopped working right though. :/

MaxThunder

PM Support
um... dropbox isn't the best for things like this... too much traffic and it gets disabled... l
can't download... i wanna try marth=(...

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
i don't have any problems with my gamepad^^ it's a speedlink gamepad...but it works great with j2k. it doesn't matter which game i play. as long as j2k is on i can play every game. even games who don't support 08/15 trashthings like the speedlink...but it was cheap. and i like the ps2 design more than the xbox. and i like rayman^^

Bull Fritz

Smash Rookie
Thats all me and my brother be doing is playing online with other 1 or 2 people. and once those two people leave we immediately go find some other frands and rinse and repeat this for 10+ hrs straight.

Anyone can add me to msn if they want we are usually constantly playing this with other people hrs straight lol

Lucario Ryu Combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIxK_e-QEU
And i want to add You my friend, PM your msn, and BTW, you really need to teach how to online play XD

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
hmm i think i found a new bug. if you lower the music volume and peach uses her final smash the music volume will automatic set back to 100%. my ears didn't liked that... i tested that only on ice cap so maybe its only limited to that stage. i will test it on the other stages too if i have more time.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Nice to know you guys have gotten sooooooooooo popular that your dropbox account is temporarily disabled. Now I can't even see what's new. :c

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
We have download mirrors in the OP :3

Nights where have you been I haven't been able to contact you at all

:phone:
I feel kinda bad about disappearing 230230932 times. Actually. Every time I would say I'm back I got busy again.

Do you have a Skype, Det?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
are there ANY official hamachi networks for this game, I cannot find ANYBODY to play...

relaxmax57

Smash Rookie
Not to be harsh or anything but my experience tells me that trying to make a game with Game Maker will be difficult,so you run your java application or C #, C + +

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Game Maker's not bad, it's just limited. You wouldn't try to make a 3D game or a really intensive 2D game with it.

LucarioValkyrie

Smash Rookie
Apologies, it would seem my freind got on my profile, sorry about the earlier post, cant tell if he's trolling or trying to help, anyways, love the idea you got going, Dossvidanya! (goodbye in russian)

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Merc and PH4 are going to have four of them for our setup IIRC

Also if I can totally BS myself into visiting a college in NJ that thursday then staying the weekend, I could totally go to APEX

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778

dettadeus

Smash Lord
fleep cut the crap and start making all your videos like that

i mean really

that was awesome

but for god's sake fleep upload to the effing channel
we have a channel for a reason

Top Bottom