• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: SWF. Tribal Council Ends 2/16 6:00 PM EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol at the pic and aaaack I feel dumb. *shrug*

Really wish I would have checked the thread more thoroughly before I responded to him from getting home. ">_>

M.K

Level 55
My role from now on is the *****y skinny white girl who came from a little Southern town and don't care what non'ya'll'think bout 'dis country gurl.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
MK, what do you think of an "Incredibly Sexy Transition-Phase DGamers" alliance? /brofist on it?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
That would come out to exactly 8v7. You've thought about this (or didn't).

Calling for Kirbyoshi sacrifice for 1st tribal counsel.

M.K

Level 55
Eat yo rice!!
Oh hell naww man I survive on BBQ 24/7 ya'int questionin' me just the innocent suddern' gurl from da Appalachians!

.....this is too difficult. Reverting back.

MK, what do you think of an "Incredibly Sexy Transition-Phase DGamers" alliance? /brofist on it?
*flips Fabio-esque hair*
You've got yourself a d....
That would come out to exactly 8v7. You've thought about this (or didn't).

Calling for Kirbyoshi sacrifice for 1st tribal counsel.
......hmmm.....touche, Kirby Yoshi the Fourth.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@MK and J: Kirbyoshi was trying to tear you two apart. Can he count on your vote on this upcoming election? Kill the Overseer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yooooooooo~

Since I didn't do an intro yet, I'm J! As most people know I am the ditz around these parts and usually talk with bunches of emotion. I'm playing this cuuuuz I love Survivor to death and I know it is going to be fun.

If you ever need to get in touch with me, anytime you see me online send me a VM/PM or you can add me on aim which is:

Jbandit999@aim.com

(even though I believe already over half of you have my aim xD)

Uuuuh, idk what else to say =x

M.K

Level 55
Deadline for the following activities is 1/4/2011 11:35 PM EST.

a. log a time you are most likely to be online, EST. If you are not EST, you are responsible for converting it! We are trying to find a common time for immunity challenges.
you're supposed to J.

Really, I'd like immunity challenges to not be missed if I'm at dinner, or staying after school for something, so I just chose around like...10 PM EST, cuz its right after dinner, I know i'm settled into my office, and the only thing preoccupying me would be homework of some sort, and I can multitask.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
@MK and J: Kirbyoshi was trying to tear you two apart. Can he count on your vote on this upcoming election? Kill the Overseer.
Who says I'm trying to tear them apart? Why can't we have a triple alliance? J seems like a cool guy.

Also, I think we should get rid of Cello, Tandy, and Ryu as soon as possible, because I think they're the most likely to have the strongest alliance. Agreed?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Who says I'm trying to tear them apart? Why can't we have a triple alliance? J seems like a cool guy.

Also, I think we should get rid of Cello, Tandy, and Ryu as soon as possible, because I think they're the most likely to have the strongest alliance. Agreed?
I agree... :D

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Sir Bed in this shiz.

I like long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners.

also fun

AIM: in profile

MSN: no

i'm mostly available anywhere between 7-12PM EST. Weekends i'm free all day most of the time lol

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to Survivor: Swf. I'm your host, Pichu Pi! Your ultimate goal in this game is to outwit, outplay, and outlast your fellow survivors... Do you have what it takes to get to the top?

I'm here to tell you that you are now able to talk to your fellow survivors outside of thread. You may also continue to talk in thread. (Remember to log your conversations, not only on aim but also in those quicktopics.)

Also... here is your clue to the next immunity challenge. The time for the challenge has been set for 1/7/2011 FRIDAY 9:30 PM EST (This seemed to be the best time! Sorry for those who can't make it.) If you win the immunity challenge, you'll win this immunity idol which I have here in my little paws!

Here's your clue!

Currently there is ~48 hours until the next immunity challenge.

The deadline for the following activities is 1/5/2011 by 11:35 PM EST.

a. you may ask me questions here or privately. any confusion about the rules should be cleared up during this time period. this is also to point out any game breaking flaws in the game as well.

b. make one post introducing yourself. You can say anything and it can be as long or short as you want it to be. I suggest that you include a way to contact yourself outside of SWF pming, such as your AIM or gmail, so people might contact you for possible alliances! I will gather all this information and make it available in one post.

c. If you haven't, you can still send me your interesting facts.

Pichu Pi Host Note: If Ryunnosuke and Sir Bedevere do not post by the next immunity challenge, they will be dropped.

If you wish to step out of the game, now is the time to do it. No worries, there's no shame! Pi!

Good luck!! The game has officially begun!

Tandora

Smash Rookie

More like I would get the most backstabbed. =(

My heart hurts because J wouldn't ally with me. ;_;

Delvro

Smash Ace
I'm officially starting an alliance called "Ranbows, sunshine and four-leaf-clovers". Manly people need not apply.

Who's in with me??

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Also, I little threat to anyone here in terms of winning immunity challenges (I'll probably be asleep during most of them) I'm a good person to ally with.

So don't be shy, you have nothing to lose and it's like 1 less vote you have to worry about.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I understand the logging into the quicktopic is a new concept. However, a new ruling has appeared! You must update your quicktopic every three days. If you do not, you will not be eligible for the d20 roll. It will also be made publicly known you did not log your conversations and that you are not eligible for the d20 roll. If you haven't talked to anyone, update your quicktopic saying "I have not talked to anyone."

Also the quicktopics will be made public at the end of the game for funsies.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
If we're using that logic, you'll probably SPOILERS

suicide in like an hour

I've only got 1 ending so far (apparently it's called the "safe" ending). I'm on my 2nd play through right now. It's so addictive :p

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, also, do we need to log our conversations with the mod in our QT as well? And do we have to post answers to the immunity challenge in thread or can it be OoT?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Hey guys I have this brilliant new idea where I partake in no private communication, if someone sends me a private message I will respond to it in thread! I may get multiple messages between the times I post so I will record the time the message was sent so the person talking to me can identify it as a response to them. However, I might just choose to ignore something completely and not respond to it at all.

Response to message received at 11:36 GMT

No, forming a group based on the self-interest and survival of each different person is stupid, especially when the group is seemingly led by one person.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, also, do we need to log our conversations with the mod in our QT as well? And do we have to post answers to the immunity challenge in thread or can it be OoT?
1st question: Yes, starting now.

2nd question: It depends on the challenge. I will let you know every challenge what you need to do, and there will be a 5 minute Q&A in case anyone needs clarification.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Oh also @J: MK is trying to manipulate you. Do you really think he picked you just because you are the most active? He is lying

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh. For some reason I thought we were trying to figure out the answer to the thingie in the bajigger.

Top Bottom