• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: SWF. Tribal Council Ends 2/16 6:00 PM EST!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nice game everyone. So, two questions.

1) How many Zen votes?
2) When are you hosting the next one?

Actually make that three.

3) Can I pre-in?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yaaay~ :D

Tandora thank you so much for playing this game! You made the game fun and enjoyable!!! I'm really really happy that you won! Great job! :)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Congratulations Tandora!

And thanks to everybody who played this game honestly and honorably. Seeing as how we were relying on the honor system, it was even more important than I think most people realize. And even though he got second, a huge amount of kudos to Zen for being up-front about secret shenanigans. He could've used that to his advantage and probably never would've been caught, but he was honest and I for one had a lot of respect for that. Thumbs up Zen.

Ryunnosuke

Smash Rookie
Congrats Tandora on your win. Kudos Zen on making it to the end. Mucho respect and love for the mods. On a personal note, I'm proud of myself making it as far as I did.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Omg! I cannot believe I actually won. I thought Zen had this in the bag.

Shoutouts:

Delvro - You were such a strong opponent. You had me scared from the get go. I think if I could change anything, I would have gone to final 3 with you even if that would have meant holding the button for 4 hours.

Swiss - Sorry you were first off, man. You overextended yourself with the secret vote block. I did vote X1 if that makes you feel any better.

J - My poor super secret, secret alliance partner. =(

Cello Marl - For what it's worth, I didn't take your offer of the idol because I knew we weren't going to vote you. If I had taken it, I would have been too tempted to tell them to go ahead and vote you and safe the idol for myself later. I had hoped you could pull enough clout to get people back on your side if you had one more challenge to work with. Good game, bro.

-Joey- - My partner to the end. Thank you so much for holding my hand through the game and willingly going to Jury for me. I couldn't have done this without you.

Zen - Well played man. I really did think you had this.

Nabe - You're a strong player. I would have liked to have seen more of you in the challenges.

Ryunnosuke - I loved your playstyle (at least what I saw on the thread, QT may change my mind). You were too well loved to keep you longer than we did, but I would have loved to have gone to the finals with you.

Vanderzant - You're always fun to play with Vand. Sorry I had to vote for you when I did.

and finally Mayling and Mcfox for coming up with this setup and so diligently running this game as often as they did. Amazing challenges (although I admit I hated Push the Button. XD)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Man this game was so much fun. Congrats Tanny! I want to say more and will later but I'm too busy. Quickly though:

<3 Zen/MK: You guys should of seen, we made a secret code and everything, if anyone had gotten a D20 on either of us you all would of tripped out lol.

I think I could of made it further but got stuffed over a bit with Swiss going first and MK getting modkilled. Maybe if I'd gotten that crossword right lol. More later wow this game was so much fun:

My QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/QWSTmLQcvViCH

Wolfpack QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/pRHNiJiifsP

Delvro

Smash Ace
Cello and I voted for you during the council that Cello was voted out.

@Nicholas and Thekuz: I'll personally keep you updated.

Zen, I did so much more than try to win at challenges. I seriously believe winning challenges hurt me more than it helped me. After the merge, I had connections with every player except you and Kirbyoshi, and I can tell you who voted who at every tribal council from the final 9 and beyond.

Joey knew I was dangerous, and did very well in convincing Tandora to vote me out (under my plan, I wanted Joey to get 4th). I'm suprised that Joey decided to take 3rd place after all the strategy and planning he went through. It looks like he truly made a friend during this game. :)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Congrats to Tan. She deserved the win over Zen imo, but it's hard to really know without all the knowledge.

Things I learnt from this;
- Having your sig as 'It's a trap' doesn't help when concoting plots via PM.
- Survivor puts you into tribes after D1. FAIL SWISS. FAIL.

Imo Delv played a very smart game, as did Vanz. No-one else struck me as really playing the game and the players. There were some terrible plays like X1's policy, which I couldn't see working long term, my failure to realise the structure of the game, J betraying so early, Zen getting caught betraying early etc.

Having said that, all that matters is winning, and not if you did it well. So GG to everyone who beat me :mad:

Kudos to mods for modding.

M.K

Level 55
God I keep kicking myself for being so stupid during this game. Congrats to Tandora!!

And yes, the wolfpack was seriously amazing !! <3 Vand and Zen.

EDIT:

OH, and I found the first hidden immunity idol =3

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Mayling/McFox: This game was awesome. I liked it for different reasons to why I like mafia, but it's definitely up there as one of the best games I've played on the site. Thanks for letting me play, and let me know when there is going to be another :p.

Also, could you explain the hidden immunity idols? I never really understood that we had to actively "search" for them... or what we were searching for, or even how we were to go about searching for them... >.<

@Carl: We already talked it over, but yeah making yourself a target like that was a bad strategy and really just painted you as the target for the first tribal council. Tribes would of probably screwed over the voting block strategy too. It was a big risk/reward (with the reward being you making it to the final 3 guaranteed) but it just didn't work out :p

@Mario: Why'd you vote me at the first council lol? Just curious :p. Cool voting pictures too btw.

@Note: Fun times, sucks you went so early. I think you needed to watch what you say a bit more carefully. Because half the time you would say one thing to Zen, and something different to me, and something different to Swiss. So I knew you were backstabbing at least some people, so it made you an easy target because not many people trusted you :p. Fun times =)

@Burger: Don't think I ever talked to you. Would of beein interesting if the Zen/Mk/Me/You/??? (Tanny iirc) alliance had gone through.

@Samual: Fun times tribe buddy :p

@Seven: Gj on winning!!! I was too afraid to make an alliance with you because I thought you'd stick with people you know irl like Delv/Cello/Ryu and thus I'd end up being chipped off eventually. You were a blast to do the immunity challenges with, which were awesome fun =)

@Donkey Kong: I was too afraid to talk to you lol. It's funny because I heard 2nd hand that so many people wanted you dead on D1/D2 but I think everyone was too intimidated to make it happen. Lke with Tanny, I feared the Mayling Family Alliance :p.

@Farmer: You beasted the challenges so good job on that. I'm interested to see your QT because I really have no idea about the strategies you employed, which should be interesting to see. Gj on making it so far!

@James: Was not making any alliances a good strategy lol? Or were you doing shady dealing behind our backs :p. Actually I think I remember hearing that you had an alliance... not sure though.

@Dratini: Funny that everyone in our tribe basically being in an alliance one way or another. We didn't talk all that much, but curiously what was the extent of our trust? (I wasn't really sure myself lol). I would of taken you over anyone bar MK/Zen (and Swiss if he'd survived past D1 lol).

Ovenpop: Didn't really talk to you

Steve: I think I talked about you a lot but you got voted off because you didn't have aim lol.

Charizard/Fox: <3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1) Delvro - You were scary the whole game! I knew we had to get rid of you for any of us to have a shot in this. Great play! :)

2) Swiss - Rage. After I talked to J, Riddle, Zen, and Vand about you, I knew that you were going to be the first vote lol.

3) Meta-Kirby - I knew SOMETHING was going down but I didn't expect a different 3 way alliance. @_@. Being Modkilled always sucks though I suppose.

4) J - Toughest vote to make this game. Our tribe was awful and you know it. XD

5) Cello Marl - :3c I was totally in the know about your stuff in case you didn't know. Plus I didn't vote you until your hidden was gone. I'm not that stupid (loljk).

6) Sir Bedevere - :(

7) X1-12 - I don't even know what happened with you or why we wanted you gone lol.

8 ) -Joey- - You played this game sooo wrong. Play for yourself next time. I heard that you were super happy that Tanny won though <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

9) Zen - Lol. Great play man. Didn't expect that much stuff in the background. Something to learn for the next survivor game I play in lol.

10) Nabe - I honestly have no idea how you did except for the fact that you got to jury lol. Fun playin' with you~

11) Tandora - OH MY GOSH! You played so well! I wouldn't have made it nearly as far as I did without you! Thank you so much for being my buddy! I'm glad to have made such a great friend through this game, and I'm really REALLy happy that you won this! Congratulations~ ^__^

12) Kirbyoshi - And he was never heard of again.

13) Riddle - Freakin' Modkilled :C. Ruined the whole 5 person alliance. Honestly without the modkill, I probably wouldn't have talked to Tanny nearly as much, so I guess it was really a good thing in the end LOL.

14) Ryunnosuke - I'm REALLY confused about your play. I don't think I talked to you once at all LOL. Plus the people I was aligned to didn't either too... it was just all around bad lol.

15) Vanderzant - This vote made me super sad. I really wanted you to stay in throughout atleast the Jury. Aw well :C.

Good games to all~ ^__^ It was a really fun game!

My Trust went:
Riddle
Zen
Sir Bed
MK

those 4 were top 5 alliance and had all priority.

Vand
J
Everyone else
Swiss

That was before the merge anyways. Afterwards it was more:
Riddle
MK
Zen
Sir Bed
Vand
Tanny
J

I wanted to add you for a 6 person alliance when I was being stupid, to say the least. I trusted you a lot XD!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Joey you were a really great friend during this game. I definitely would have been difficult without you. Would you have brought me to the final 2 if you won the challenge? Or were you just saying?

And Tanny you were a really great friend as well. And I feel you deserved the win. You won the challenges where it was really needed. And you were just a good player overall. I wasn't even planning on making an ending statement before voting, but Delvro's saltyness pissed me off. Did you really bring me to the final 2 because we were allies for a long time or because you knew you would have Joey's vote? Or because you felt I was the weaker player?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If I won the challenge (I didn't want to and didn't plan on it), then I would have probably taken Tanny over you. I wouldn't have won the challenge though in any way. Didn't want to.

I REALLY wanted Tanny to win. XD;

You were definetly a stronger player than me Zen lol. All I did was give suggestions to Tanny about what to do lol.

By the way, I did NOT want to win without riddle being in at least the final 5 with me. Tandora pretty much replaced riddle for me as a person to talk to about everything. Riddle was the sole reason why I made it past the first vote. He talked to me, gave me suggestions, and helped me so much. He was the closest person to me this game and he really showed that I had a shot at getting to Jury. I probably would have followed Swiss without him and I probably wouldn't have made it to Jury, let alone top 3 XD! Thank you so much Riddle~! Tanny too of course~! ^__^

Top Bottom