• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF-Dex: Make Your Own Pokemon!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I think he meant x-scissor for the blender...you know cause it has blades :p

Ahaha sludge bomb
why am i so immature

I hate stealth rocks too

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
That Jackhammer Rotom is simply beautiful. I could not have done a better job myself! :cry:

For Flush Rotom:

Gunk Shot. Just for the lulz.

Totally go for Sludge Bomb on that bizzle.
Thanks! :cry:

Hehe, let's just give Flush Forme both Gunk Shot and Sludge Bomb (since Poison is a lame attacking type).
I guess Muddy Water is a no-go.

X-Scissor for Blend Forme, durrr.

=P
Ohh. But its little blades are so tiny. Wouldn't Rapid Spin be more useful?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Indeed, indeed. I still like Rapid Spin for the Blend Forme, though; it's weak and physical, but makes too much sense. Unless I'm forgetting some other move that can be used instead.

What other Rotom formes can we come up with that can have signature moves that match remaining types?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
What type would the blend form even represent? :confused:

Ooh, what about those flourescent lights we often see in restaurants that attract and kill flies? Bug type.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
What type would the blend form even represent? :confused:

Ooh, what about those flourescent lights we often see in restaurants that attract and kill flies? Bug type.
Erm...good point. Normal-type, maybe? It'd probably be better represented by a microphone with Hyper Voice as a signature move...not that Normal type gives Rotom any particular advantages (right?)

A bug zapper! Seems anti-Bug type, but then again, Mow Forme is kind of anti-Grass type. Bug Buzz for signature move? For those pesky Dark Types?

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Ryklon

Electric/Poison

Abilities: Volt Absorb/ Sticky Hold

HP: 90
Atk: 70
Def: 110
S.Atk: 65
S.Def: 95
Spe: 50
BST= 490

-- Poison Sting
-- Thundershock
-- Charge
7. Thunderpunch
12. Smog
19. Thunder Fang
24. Poison Jab
29. Gastro Acid
36. Toxic Spikes
41. Crunch
49. Haze
54. Cross Poison

TM04- Calm Mind
TM05- Roar
TM06- Toxic
TM10- Hidden Power
TM11- Sunny Day
TM12- Taunt
TM15- Hyper Beam
TM16- Light Screen
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Iron Tail
TM24- Thunderbolt
TM25- Thunder
TM26- Earthquake
TM27- Return
TM32- Double Team
TM33- Reflect
TM34- Shockwave
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM41- Torment
TM42- Facade
TM43- Secret Power
TM44- Rest
TM56- Fling
TM57- Charge Beam
TM58- Endure
TM63- Embargo
TM64- Explosion
TM66- Payback
TM67- Recycle
TM68- Giga Impact
TM70- Flash
TM73- Thunder Wave
TM77- Psych Up
TM82- Sleep Talk
TM83- Natural Gift
TM87- Swagger
TM90- Substitute
TM92- Trick Room

Well... Yeah. Its Very bulky because at first I was thinking of a Pure-Electric type that could stand some hits. But, I thought of a cool typing (which may not be all that practical, after all). 4x Weakness to EQ... and Weak to Psychic, but resists a ****load of ****. I lowered the SpD and HP from my original idea (115 and 100) to allow some none Ground-Pokemon kill it. Or.. we could give it Levitate. Just sayin'

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If you could so kindly give a description for that thing so I could sprite it?

I COULD think of something myself, but...

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
I really didn't have a design. I was just throwing things down on the paper. Although, I did find this;

I don't want to steal credit from the maker, but it's awesome. It looks like a sweeper though, I was imagining a fat version Raikou-looking thing at first, but since its now Poison, I really dont know. The drawing is COMPLETELY up to the community.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I don liek tat, lukz 2 mawch liek Ekans

I've got a pretty cool idea in my head, so I'll sprite that instead lol

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Spectreon

Evolves from Eevee in Caraway City
Type: Ghost
Ability: Serene Grace

HP: 130
Atk: 110
Def: 95
Sp Atk: 65
Sp Def: 65
Spd: 60
BST: 525

Class: Spiritual Pokemon
Height: 2'11"
Weight: 50 lbs.
Colors: Most of its body is gray. The wisps on its front legs and tail are white.
Pokedex Entries:
- It walks without making a sound. It is said to appear around homes where someone is close to passing on.
- Its body has an eerie glow and it is frequently sighted around cemeteries. Despite this, it is actually a gentle Pokemon.

Level Up Moves:

- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Helping Hand
8 Sand Attack
15 Lick
22 Quick Attack
29 Astonish
36 Confuse Ray
43 Shadow Sneak
50 Last Resort
57 Hypnosis
64 Shadow Claw
71 Shadow Ball
78 Destiny Bond

TM/HM Moves:

Calm Mind
Roar
Toxic
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Light Screen
Protect
Frustration
Iron Tail
Return
Dig
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Reflect
Shock Wave
Torment
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Skill Swap
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Charge Beam
Endure
Will-o'-Wisp
Silver Wind
Embargo
Shadow Claw
Recycle
Giga Impact
Flash
Psych Up
Captivate
Sleep Talk
Natural Gift
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Swagger
Trick Room
Defog

Move Tutor Moves:

Icy Wind
Ominous Wind
Trick
Vacuum Wave
Zen Headbutt
Helping Hand
Last Resort
Snore
Spite
Swift
Mud-Slap
Signal Beam
Pain Split
Role Play
Heal Bell

Egg Moves (Ground Egg Group):

Charm
Covet
Curse
Detect
Fake Tears
Flail
Tickle
Wish
Yawn

My lame take on a Ghost-type Eevee evolution.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Cool. More ideas to keep this thing alive amidst Zoroark.

I'm thinking we need some sort of Dark / Fighting-type. Hopefully Zoroark ends up being Dark / Fire..

-Terywj

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Not lame at all. Except maybe the name. Makes it sound like a Transformer instead of a pokemon.

Steel/Rock/Ground Eevee would finish up the Eevee family quite nicely now:)

@Terywj: **** YES!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Not lame at all. Except maybe the name. Makes it sound like a Transformer instead of a pokemon.
Thanks. I considered the name Elyseon, but that'd ruin the "Every Eeveelution starts with a different letter" tradition. Any other ideas?

Also, Serene Grace doubles the chance of additional effects, right? I hope Astonish + Lick + maybe Confuse Ray isn't too annoying....

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Thanks. I considered the name Elyseon, but that'd ruin the "Every Eeveelution starts with a different letter" tradition. Any other ideas?

Also, Serene Grace doubles the chance of additional effects, right? I hope Astonish + Lick + maybe Confuse Ray isn't too annoying....
Elyeseon? What's that based off of?

Astonish+Lick+Confuse Ray is irritating but walled by....SMEARGLE. (of all things)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
In reality its walled by every Pokemon because theres no point to waste potential on that sort of set.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7785181#post7785181

An idea from the last Next Gen thread. I was going to work on it, but then I got a job and kinda didn't have the time. I could still do it, but you're making a Rogue-esque Pokemon anyway (which is essentially the thief, and that's the typing I was going to use) so I figured I'd show it to you for the sake of maybe giving you more ideas as well. Granted, they could always be separate and I could still do my idea. Doesn't matter too much.

But for the sake of asking, if anyone else wanted to pick up the other two, my ideas were Fighting/Psychic or Fighting/Steel for the Samurai with Battle Armor as a guaranteed ability and Fighting/Poison for the Assassin. And...either the rogue or the assassin I was thinking would have Scrappy (probably the rogue, despite its redundancy with Dark), and the assassin would have a guaranteed new ability that let Poison-type moves hit Steels (so they could now be poisoned from Toxic and such as well). And probably have limber as the other one. Idk. Their stats would work in a way that's very similar to those of the Tyrogue evos, except for the stats would probably be more exaggerated. The Assassin would be quicker and frailer than Hitmonlee, the Samurai would be bulkier (and probably slower) than Hitmontop, and the Thief would be kinda like Hitmonchan but more balanced (or at least faster).

So yeah...thoughts?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I should probably get back into this.

I just remembered a fakemon I made up yearsssssss ago, and I decided to make it for real.

Squimata
(skwai-MAH-tah)
The Squire Pokemon
Evolves into Squaknite at Level 38
Fighting/Steel

Length: 1.9m
Weight: 34lbs

A small lizard whose hands are made of a hard layer of metal, which have formed to make the shape of half of a shield.

Here's my first attempt at spriting:

It turned out being more dragonic than I wanted it to be...but I still like my design. >.<

And here's my crappy rendition of it combining its hands to make its shield:

Stupid white.

Pokedex Entry: "It makes use of its hard, shield-like limbs to protect itself from danger. It uses the tips of its hands to pierce its enemy's weak points."

Stats

HP: 33
ATK: 72
DEF: 107
SPATK: 29
SPDEF: 43
SPD: 66
TOTAL: 350

Abilities

Battle Armour/Inner Focus

Moves

-: Scratch
-: Harden
5: Karate Chop
12: Focus Energy
16: False Swipe
23: Iron Tail
27: Cross Chop
34: Counter
38: Slash
45: Metal Sound
49: Iron Defense
56: Hammer Arm
60: Close Combat

Squanite
(SKWA-nite)
The Knight Pokemon
Evolves from Squimata at Level 38
Fighting/Steel

Length: 3.7m
Weight: 110lbs

Squanite is a large reptile who has swords for hands, as well as a sword on its tail. It has some protective armour on its body, but they are not as strong as its pre-evolutiuon's, and thus, its defense is lower. The X on the shield has moved to its body, and it gained a long red ponytail made of thin, leathery "whips".

I see a few places it could be touched up a bit, but otherwise I really like it. Its skirt looks silly though lolol.

If it isn't clear by now, I don't know how to shade.

Pokedex Entry: "It roams the world, looking for worthy challengers to test its strength. The swords it wields never dull."

Stats

HP: 64
ATK: 128
DEF: 87
SPATK: 61
SPDEF: 68
SPD: 106
TOTAL: 514

Abilities

Battle Armour/Hyper Cutter

Moves

Heart Scale: Bullet Punch
Heart Scale: Cross Poison
-: Scratch
-: Harden
5: Karate Chop
12: Focus Energy
16: False Swipe
23: Iron Tail
27: Cross Chop
34: Counter
38: Tri Slash ( The user attacks with a simultaneous three-pronged strike. May also paralyze, burn, or freeze the target. Normal, Physical, 80 BP, 10 PP, 100% Accuracy, 1 Target. 20% chance to paralyze, burn, or freeze the target (6.67% chance each).)
47: Air Slash
53: Swords Dance
62: Hammer Arm
70: Close Combat

TMs & HMs

TM02 - Dragon Claw
TM06 - Toxic
TM08 - Bulk Up
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM11 - Sunny Day
TM12 - Taunt
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM17 - Protect
TM18 - Rain Dance
TM21 - Frustration
TM23 - Iron Tail
TM27 - Return
TM31 - Brick Break
TM32 - Double Team
TM42 - Facade
TM43 - Secret Power
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM54 - False Swipe
TM58 - Endure
TM59 - Dragon Pulse
TM65 - Shadow Claw
TM68 - Giga Impact
TM71 - Stone Edge
TM75 - Swords Dance
TM76 - Stealth Rock
TM78 - Captivate
TM80 - Rock Slide
TM81 - X-Scissor
TM82 - Sleep Talk
TM83 - Natural Gift
TM84 - Poison Jab
TM87 - Swagger
TM90 - Substitute

HM01 - Cut
HM06 - Rock Smash

Egg Moves (Monster, Dragon)
Flamethrower
Razor Wind
Dragonbreath
Crush Claw
Double-Edge
Metal Claw

Move Tutor

Air Cutter
Aqua Tail
Fury Cutter
Mud-Slap
Swift
Block

Dark / Fighting could be based off of a rogue-esque Pokemon.

I'll start working on one.

-Terywj

LOL, holy hell, I have impeccable timing. I've been working on this sporadically for a week now, and I finish it when this Dark/Fighting business starts happening. Blahhhhh.

Irrelevant now that I changed the type. :p

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Elyeseon? What's that based off of?

Astonish+Lick+Confuse Ray is irritating but walled by....SMEARGLE. (of all things)
Elysion or Elysium is another term for "heaven".

In reality its walled by every Pokemon because theres no point to waste potential on that sort of set.
I guess you're right.

Dark / Fighting could be based off of a rogue-esque Pokemon.

I'll start working on one.

-Terywj
What's a rogue?

But for the sake of asking, if anyone else wanted to pick up the other two, my ideas were Fighting/Psychic or Fighting/Steel for the Samurai with Battle Armor as a guaranteed ability and Fighting/Poison for the Assassin. And...either the rogue or the assassin I was thinking would have Scrappy (probably the rogue, despite its redundancy with Dark), and the assassin would have a guaranteed new ability that let Poison-type moves hit Steels (so they could now be poisoned from Toxic and such as well). And probably have limber as the other one. Idk. Their stats would work in a way that's very similar to those of the Tyrogue evos, except for the stats would probably be more exaggerated. The Assassin would be quicker and frailer than Hitmonlee, the Samurai would be bulkier (and probably slower) than Hitmontop, and the Thief would be kinda like Hitmonchan but more balanced (or at least faster).

So yeah...thoughts?
I made a samurai-ish Pokemon a while back with Battle Armor as an ability. :3

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9336889&postcount=157

EDIT: @Sir Bedevere: Cool Pokemons! And yeah, good timing. So we have a knight, a samurai....

Though I feel like it looks more like another Steel/Fighting type. It also seems to use a lot of hand-to-hand combat attacks. Maybe we could make up a new move for it?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Though I feel like it looks more like another Steel/Fighting type. It also seems to use a lot of hand-to-hand combat attacks. Maybe we could make up a new move for it?
Hm, that's actually something I never thought about, though I suppose that stems from the fact that Squanite wasn't originally based on a knight, but just a lizard with swords for hands and a tail. I added the knight part so it would make some semblance of sense.

But now that I think about, it would make a lot of sense considering what Squimata is, and it fits with Squanite as well, because of the metal armour. So I'll consider it. I'll have to change around his moveset though. >.<

And I'll consider the signature move, but his movepool is already bogged down with enough diverse moves that can be used with three swords as it is lolol.

And what was wrong with Spectreon again? It sounds awesome, and I don't think there's even been a Pokemon that used the concept/wordplay of spectres either.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
No pressure, Sir Bedevere. If you opt to make him Steel/Fighting, he'll be a faster Lucario with a bit more ATK and DEF. I feel like it'd fit him more than Fighting/Dark, though. I guess I see where you were going with Tri Attack, but that's a special move, isn't it? Maybe its signature move could be Triforce Slash, or something. Also, when I saw Squimata, I thought of the Thorny Lizard for some reason.

Also, Spectreon it is.

VJFEULGS

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
No pressure, Sir Bedevere. If you opt to make him Steel/Fighting, he'll be a faster Lucario with a bit more ATK and DEF. I feel like it'd fit him more than Fighting/Dark, though. I guess I see where you were going with Tri Attack, but that's a special move, isn't it? Maybe its signature move could be Triforce Slash, or something. Also, when I saw Squimata, I thought of the Thorny Lizard for some reason.

Also, Spectreon it is.

VJFEULGS
I gave him Tri Attack only because it fit his "theme", and also because he needs his share of useless moves (i.e. Dark Pulse), but lol, a physical Tri Attack actually sound like a good idea. Dugtrio and Dodrio should get it too. >.>

But yeah, Steel really fits him a lot more than Dark does, so I'll get on fixing up his moves and such. And maybe add that Final Smash physical Tri Attack.

EDIT: Made the changes. I took off Tri Attack (since I realized Squanite can't fire beams from its swords @_@) and gave it that physical Tri Attack (I couldn't think of a better name than Tri Slash...couldn't they have named it Tri Beam? V_V). Also made a few other changes (like changing Hammer Arm and Close Combat's places. Why did I think Hammer Arm was a better move? >_>)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
[NAME SUGGESTIONS WELCOME] (For both Rogunin and Dark Matter)

Rogunin
Type: Dark / Fighting
Ability: Technician / Quick Feet
HP - 92
Atk - 120
Def - 80
Sp Atk - 40
Sp Def - 80
Spd - 128

Offensive movepool includes: Dark Matter*, Sucker Punch, Mach Punch, Elemental Punches, Close Combat, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Double Kick, Triple Kick, Double Hit, Hammer Arm, Force Palm, Bullet Punch, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Punch

Dark Matter - [15 PP] 50 Power, 100 Accuracy (Dark Physical) - Hits twice

Support movepool includes: Agility, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Protect, Swagger, Toxic, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Glare, Baton Pass

Moveset Ideas

Priority Abuser
Rogunin @ Life Orb
Technician / Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
~ Sucker Punch
~ Mach Punch
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Bullet Punch

Swords Dance
Rogunin @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Technician / Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
~ Swords Dance
~ Close Combat
~ Dark Matter
~ Shadow Punch

Technician Abuser
Rogunin @ Leftovers
Technician / Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
~ Double Hit
~ Dark Matter
~ Mach Punch
~ Aerial Ace

Quick Feet sets can be used to absorb status, while Rogunin can also pass useful Attack or Speed boosts in conjunction with Taunt.

-Terywj

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Very cool. It seems really strong. Only weak to Fighting and Flying, right? I'd offer suggestions for names, but I'm not quite sure about it without a bit more description.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
It's supposed to be a ninja/assassin thing, right? For some reason, I keep imagining it shooting kunai, but I don't really know much about it. Shadow Dart?

Top Bottom