• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF League of Legends Thread, Registration End January 20,2012 , 64 Man Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah post whenever teams are playing so we can set up streams or spectate or whatever.

D

Deleted member

Turazrok
s2j
Shaya
EC Joey
Jason_voorhese329
Omni

im free til saturday. we should get together and play a game

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Captains dragging their feet. Honda... how about we kick things off ASAP with Shroomed's team? Play tomorrow night?

D

Deleted member

hope dphat's team makes it on our level. ***** *** 12 year old.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Due to circumstances beyond my control my account is banned until December 1st. So either someone has to sub for me or we forfeit =(

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
You could either do a 4v4 or 4v5 as the rules allow, or I'll free up my time tomorrow night to play the role of the sub.

voorhese

Smash Master
i vote we ban voli from this tourney, they make character stupid good so people will buy them, and it just happens to be while we wanna have ths tourney. We can just ban him in game, but thats a ban that can be used elsewhere. just a thought.

voorhese

Smash Master
not me, ive been wrecking with him.

cant carry hard enough to win, but all the losses someone fed hard in a different lane

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
People with high harass from range wreck on him b/c of his lack of natural sustain. GP, Yorick for example are good against him.

voorhese

Smash Master
yeah yorick is rough, i found that out 1st hand. Although i was laning with an ez, and he fed him. I eventually switched lanes and got 4 kills in my other lane right away

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ryze also probably poops on him because he's basically like Singed. No range so they have to go to Melee range to last hit, have to chase you and catch you to basically do anything, large mana pool to spam etc

Swain would probably be difficult as well. Especially once he gets ult, there's no way you're gonna win a 1 v 1 vs him at that point unless he's already low for some reason.

Melee wise stuff like Renekton obv

Lot of MU's would force him to get boots start if he wants any real hope of doing anything since he's Melee.

Volibear need not be banned for this tournament lol

If anything, just insta ban stuff like Rammus Shaco after the jungle changes. Holy **** they both got even more annoying.

this week is way too hectic with zac's team being busy, our team having finals, the teams only having been posted earlier this week, etc.

I would reaaaally like an extension of like a week or so

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh wow i'm on a team already whoops

i loev support chaox's stream liked my supports ;-;

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
also have supported chaox and aphromoo botlane both went well ;-; please let me support

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
this week is way too hectic with zac's team being busy, our team having finals, the teams only having been posted earlier this week, etc.

I would reaaaally like an extension of like a week or so
woah woah woah. I asked you to play mon, tues, and wed but you couldnt. PX and I will be gone Thurs and Fri. We simply cannot play then.

woah yourself

i was just messaging my team and stuff on monday and tuesday

unlike you, I don't often play with my teammates so it takes longer for us to get organized and get on at the same time.

thursday and friday were ideal for us, so it's just unfortunate that you won't be able to play then. a lot of us have finals next week and next-next week as well so the weekend is not optimal.

I don't see why you had to get all defensive. We were just as much responsible for not being to play as you guys. I was just explaining the situation.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
"this week is way too hectic with zac's team being busy"

That's all i was being defensive about. There was no reason to state this.

D

Deleted member

That's very mature, I hope I don't "make it to your level" if this is the way you behave.

:phone:
Funny that you can even speak of maturity after the most rediculous 12 year old nerd rage you let out last night without even bothering to understand the situation. But instead of placing blame or arguing I just left it alone but then started drinking and decided to tell you that was a prick move. That's all.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Is Shroomed v HondaFoo still happening tonight? Cause no specific time was given. No PMs were sent SWF nor LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom