• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Yoshi

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Isn't that a tad rude coming from someone who doesn't place?
Wait your criticizing about rudeness now?

And I have no idea who Mr. Eh, my opponent, is.

EDIT: OMG a zelda...

EDIT 2: I'm recording all my matches, if anyone cares, and I will upload them all on youtube, but it's wifi so I doubt anyone does care...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'll probably record my matches, though the quality will be bad due to my lack of proper capture devices.

Webcams suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck for recording things.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
i can upload my matches as well. :D
and DC, you could send me your matches and i could upload em. i have a decent capture card.
I don't have infinite replays, though. =[

I'll try and get the codes working by the time I play my match. If I do get them working, I'll send it to you.

Sharky

Smash Master
is "Shaky" me misspelled or someone else actually named Shaky lol. I didn't realize I was in this =P

edit: ok good, it's not me lol

good luck to anyone facing Kirk, he's a beast, just saying haha

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Heh, Yosh beat Xyro online before.

Anyways, I got a Ness main that I've played before. Shouldn't be too difficult.
i played yosh yesterday offline at HOBO18 in a MM and 2-0ed him.

As ALWAYS, wifi is a joke.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Doesn't change the fact that this tourney is a WiFI tourney, so being able to beat someone over WiFi is legitimate in this context.

I don't recall ever saying that WiFi wasn't a joke. =P

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Doesn't change the fact that this tourney is a WiFI tourney, so being able to beat someone over WiFi is legitimate in this context.

I don't recall ever saying that WiFi wasn't a joke. =P
IM saying a wifi win means nothing in terms of skill. so winning this wifi tourney means nothing.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
*random zelda troll*

i'm looking for my opponent for the SWF tournament. he goes by the name "Yosh"

anyone know him?

i'd look through your boards, but i'm too lazy to find him :p

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Well, I'm too lazy to help you.

And thus, we've reached an impasse.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
then how shall we cross this impass?

must i have the zelda boards bombard you with a barrage of din's fire?
Oh, I posted over there without realizing you came here. I haven't seen him in almost a week. I left him a message on skype, and aib, but his most recent activity was september 2nd...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
*random zelda troll*

i'm looking for my opponent for the SWF tournament. he goes by the name "Yosh"

anyone know him?

i'd look through your boards, but i'm too lazy to find him :p
Heh, I've been keeping an eye out for him, but no luck thus far. We may sub someone in for him if it's allowed and he doesn't show.

We'll keep you posted. =P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, good. I thought you guys might have had to sub someone in for a minute.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Yeah; I'll play the match on Saturday. Much better than crappy college connection. By the way, to clarify the Xyro MM I played, he did 2-0 me, but they were extremely close and I got gimped on my 1st life in the 2nd match at low damage. I have no worries about him if I have to go against him in the tourney. I figured out how to beat his style, and I came back pretty well after getting gimped early on, so I have confidence that I can take him out if it comes to us playing.

EDIT: So, Xyro totally lost his match and he was on the opposite side of the bracket anyway, so whatever =P

auroreon

Smash Ace
Normally I don't like to spam, but having just seen this thread I am late to the party.
Eh Hem...
LOOOOOOOOL WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meaningless tourney. Dumb Idea.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I think it's a great idea. And I usually enjoy sh*tting on SWF staff, so this is me being serious.

Come to think about it, as long as you're hosting an event featuring a skill-based contest, that's all the meaning you need to it right there. What's meaningless about it?

D

Deleted member

Uh....
I lost
:D

W/e wifi is dumb and willz is pretty good i dont feel dissapointed just like im letting you guys down with my wifi failing yoshi :9

W/e ill bring it back

Metatitan

Smash Master
theres only so much blame u can put on wifi especially when the rules say no wifi johns

Anyone thinking this tournament actually means something is as dumb as the quote in my sig.

This tourny is just for funzies after all, stockypoo does better offline (I hope for his sake anyways :D)

Top Bottom