• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
You should do dat homework later like I'm going to do.
And I swear King Boo is so awful. Going Funky because that seems to be half of the SWF people

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Meh, I got DC'd for some reason so I guess that means Im done. GGs guys, was fun, I recorded all the races I went Funky which ended up being exactly 20. I'll upload them eventually, I have about 50+ other vids that have higher priority atm, about 75% being MKW.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Pretty sure we all got a DC. Anyways GGs. And I honestly only remember when I squashed you Peachy. I don't remember hitting you with a star though.

Did anybody submit for TT this week? It did end yesterday

-Final-

Aria♪
I agree with Uli.
Z'z gave the scores on my wall, so I'll fetch those real quick.
Nothing really changed besides some minor changes to the individual scores, the teams remain in their current positions.

Really the major reason why I restarted the 2nd cup is because it didn't dawn on me that we had the scores from Mario Circuit, which made me feel the GP wasn't going to work seeing as we would have a random race/scores in there that didn't belong. I was thinking we were going to have to restart when I made the error on the last cup, until it was (I think) Shok who said why not just continue since we had the scores already. Seeing as he wasn't in the IRC until the 3rd GP, he couldn't say anything the first time. In conclusion though, and to be fair, I think it would only make sense to apply the same ruling I gave for the last cup to the second cup as well, and use the scores from the first Mario Circuit run. Like I said this changes nothing to the placement of the teams, and only some minor changes to the individual scores. From now on though, I really think that's what should be done in the case of someone choosing the wrong stage/random, rather than disconnecting and restarting. I feel the only reason that option seems so attractive to some is because it gives racers another chance in a way to improve their score, but it leaves players who did well feeling unmotivated. Apologies for making it seem like I was being unfair about applying a different ruling the second time, but this should make everything legit now.

And Final, if you have the scores from the previous tournaments, or if anyone has them, that would be phenomenal. I don't really feel like digging through like 80 pages looking for them.

- - - - - -

Edit:
Take one (the one that wasnt counted)

1. [FiM]B[]x - 15
2. [xXx]BSP - 12
3. [FiM]Timmy - 10
4. [SWF]Aria♪ - 8
5. [WeG]Tl2tl - 7
6. [FiM]ZzShy - 6
7. [xXx]Kirby - 5
8. [WeG] Cam - 4
9. [xXx]Shök - 3
10. [WeG]Uli - 2
11. [SWF]☆Áir - 1
12. [SWF]Gatln - 0

Take Two (the old one)

1. [SWF]Aria♪ - 15
2. [xXx]BSP - 12
3. [FiM]B[]x - 10
4. [xXx]Shök - 8
5. [FiM]ZzShy - 7
6. [xXx]Kirby - 6
7. [FiM]Timmy - 5
8. [SWF]Gatln - 4
9. [WeG]Tl2tl - 3
10. [WeG]Uli - 2
11. [SWF]☆Áir - 1
12. [WeG] Cam - 0

So basically, the changes would be:

Final = -7
BSP = 0
Box = +5
Shok = -5
Zz = -1
Kirby = -1
Timmy = +5
Gatlin = -4
Link = +4
Uli = 0
Air = 0
Cam = +4

And for teams:

SWF = -11
xXx = -6
FiM = +9
WeG = +8

Which would make results:

Individual Results:

1. Shok (172)
2. Aria♪ (127)
3. B[]x (123)
4. Uli (105)
5. Air (97)
5. BSP (97)
7. Gatlin (95)
8. Z'zgashi (92)
9. Timmy (83)
10. GreenKirby (72)
11. Tl2tl (54)
12. Cam (52)

Team Results:

Team xXx (Shok, Kirby, BSP) - 341
Team SWF (Aria♪, Gatlin, Air) - 319
Team FiM (B[]x, Timmy, Z'zgashi) - 298
Team WeG (Uli, Tl2tl, Cam) - 211

These will be the updated scores with the 1st Mario Circuit run.
Derp. So in other words the only race I ***** everyone doesn't count? You ***, lol.

It's not that big of a deal, though. I was the only one who was seriously negatively affected by it anyways...

:quill:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Sorry :\
There wasn't really anything else that could have been done, you still have your previous rank and such.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K, well, I'll have the videos uploaded eventually. First however comes smash videos which'll probably take all night, then I have to upload the All Villains Tournament videos, then The Team Weight-Class Tournament Part 1 videos, then the ones from today. So yeah, lots of content coming up, thats a good 52 vids of MKW for you all (and 22 smash if you care about that, none of them of me though, just fellow Utah players. And no Final, Hippo, Panda, or Skarmflames either as I think those are all of the Utah players you know of).

Shök

Smash Champion
All 'bout that xXx. Raise up. *Stacks gang signs*

@ Gatlin: You should really get an actual team tag. :|

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Wzzup mkwii players....the names coolwhip.
I play mkwii from time to time. I'm pretty good @ the game..but not "Pro like"
but hey, i'll join some tourneys or whatever y'all do here. :roll:

Friend Code: 3910 3468 1742
I use baby bowser! (bike user only) :cool:

Gatlin

Welcome to the group Coolwhip :) I'll add your FC to the OP now.
Bowser Jr is one of my favorites! Good choice :bee:

Unfortunately, the tournament currently in session has already started, but it is concluding this Sunday. This thread is mostly used for general MKWii discussion, finding people to play with, random events such as our time-trials, and of course tournaments.

If you ever want to race anyone, just request in this thread and usually you'll get a taker. Also, be sure to add all/as many of the friend codes you see in the OP to your roster. This will make it easier to join people racing.

Other than that, have fun and welcome :)

Sariku

Smash Master
Or, coolwhip, you can talk about whatever you want. Just make sure something in your post is somewhat related to the game, and you can throw personal life in if you care.

This is pretty much a Mario Kart social thread as well, whether Gatlin wants to admit it or not. :p Just make sure you have fun in here.

Gatlin

As long as it's not purposely spamming about what you ate for lunch, and obv post whoring it up, then I don't have a problem. If you feel the need to do that, I'd really appreciate if it was done in the Social. For real.

:diddy:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I just got home from an all nighter so that means I might get on in a bit if anyone else is. I will prob record and am still in the process of uploading my oodles of old stuff (and my internet imploded last night so I didnt get anywhere lol).

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Welcome Coolwhip! I look forward to start racing with you. :) My nickname here is Peachy, just so you know, haha.

Also, do you use Mario? :p

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Welcome Coolwhip! I look forward to start racing with you. :) My nickname here is Peachy, just so you know, haha.

Also, do you use Mario? :p
I only use mario in brawl...xD
I use bowser jr. & mii in mkwii
anyone wanna race now? i'm getting tire of brawl atm, lol.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hence, the jk, and that's debatable IMO. Mario gets weight and drift, and acceleration, which is good for when u slip up and hit a naner

Iirc, bj only gets off road , useless, and a slight mt boost right?

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I consider them close but BJ slightly above, that MT goes a long way and outside of Mario's Accel, the rest doesnt help him much. Sure, the weight is nice, but when you consider that it only boosts him over 13 of the 27 characters in weight, that still leaves slightly over half the cast equal to or greater than in weight. Not to mention he cant sustain his momentum enough to even need that weight boost as anyone he could possibly beat out far outclasses him (Daisy, Baby Daisy, Baby Luigi, etc.). The characters he ends up getting suck with are: Yoshi, barely; King Boo, heavier than him; Baby Mario, LOL should I even count him?; Toad, yay, you get one solid one.

Top Bottom