• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I'm pretty sure your going to stay Light.
I am going to be Heavy the first two cups and then mid the second two I believe. And Visa versa for L2tl.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Uh... yeah... about that. Gatlin, Air, do you want me to go heavy? Or should I go Baby Daisy?

:quill:
It really doesn't matter to me, I can play any weight class, really. I just prefer medium/light

Gatlin

I could definitely sign you up as a potential replacement if someone is unable to make it. Unfortunately, this is a two-part tournament, and the second part will be continuing tomorrow. There will be plenty of events in the future though much like this if you want to participate in those. There are also several people who just race pretty much daily.

BSP

Smash Legend
I feel like a derp cause I just realized that unless you use Medium Mii or Daisy in the mid class, baby Luigi/daisy is faster than you, can turn better, and gets better MTs >_> Man, they really made the characters unbalanced as **** with these hidden stats.

All the heavies are faster than Baby Luigi/Daisy, Medium Mii, and Daisy, but not by much at the minimum flame runner speed. So wouldn't Rosalina be the best heavy overall since she's barely slower than Funky but gets a MT boost that he doesnt?

Sariku

Smash Master
I feel like a derp cause I just realized that unless you use Medium Mii or Daisy in the mid class, baby Luigi/daisy is faster than you, can turn better, and gets better MTs >_> Man, they really made the characters unbalanced as **** with these hidden stats.

All the heavies are faster than Baby Luigi/Daisy, Medium Mii, and Daisy, but not by much at the minimum flame runner speed. So wouldn't Rosalina be the best heavy overall since she's barely slower than Funky but gets a MT boost that he doesnt?
I think that she's the best character too, but it's all about speed really. I think a top speed held throughout the entire race is faster than slightly slower, but better mini turbo. I think that you still move faster than with the mini turbo.

But I don't think that the flame runner is the best bike anyways. Just the fastest.

BSP

Smash Legend
Another derp:

If the slightly better MT was more important, all the TT records that have Funky would be Rosalina instead wouldn't they?

So Sonic was right in the end, it's all about speed

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, I'll be taking light then. Retro courses don't have many places to fall off so I should be good.

Shök

Smash Champion
I know how to read the title. I just don't know how to convert it to my time. :V

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Final, yoshi, join us for practice. lol

Edit: Might have to wait for some of these scrubs to leave though.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Might not have laptop today, so I won't be able to chat :/ I'm still going to be Rosalina(unless someone on my team wants to switch with me :p)

BSP

Smash Legend
Geez

All you have to do with Funky is get a lead early on and no one can catch you lol

Ah that shock hit me hard T_T

Gatlin

Room be le open in 40 minutes!
And I'ma join for some practice if that's what y'all be doing.

Sariku

Smash Master
Another derp:

If the slightly better MT was more important, all the TT records that have Funky would be Rosalina instead wouldn't they?

So Sonic was right in the end, it's all about speed
I meant to say "without the mini turbo," not with. :p

Mini Turbo doesn't matter in a perfect world where you are never hit and never make player errors.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Also, I might have to eat dinner during the tournament :/ Hopefully my mom can finish making dinner before 6 lol. And it doesn't seem like i'll be getting the laptop today :/

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
That's what you get for squishing me, Air. You getting squished right in front of the finish line. :grrr:

-Final-

Aria♪
Derp. I am so bad with Rosalina. >_> I used to be as good with her as Daisy, but I haven't used Heavy Weights at all in months. Baby Daisy Time.

Gatlin

Derp. I am so bad with Rosalina. >_> I used to be as good with her as Daisy, but I haven't used Heavy Weights at all in months. Baby Daisy Time.

Air's gonna be using medium, does this mean you're gonna be going baby daisy and me heavy? It doesn't matter a whole bunch to me.

-Final-

Aria♪
Air's gonna be using medium, does this mean you're gonna be going baby daisy and me heavy? It doesn't matter a whole bunch to me.
idk. I get ***** every time I attempt to go Rosalina, so going her in a tourney would probably not be a good idea. If possible, I'd like to go light-weight. :/

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I could definitely sign you up as a potential replacement if someone is unable to make it. Unfortunately, this is a two-part tournament, and the second part will be continuing tomorrow. There will be plenty of events in the future though much like this if you want to participate in those. There are also several people who just race pretty much daily.
Oh ok. I didn't know it was a two part tourney. Well I'm down for some friendly races anyday, so if anybody wants to play sometime just let me know.

Gatlin

Oh ok. I didn't know it was a two part tourney. Well I'm down for some friendly races anyday, so if anybody wants to play sometime just let me know.
Anytime :)
Just need your friend-code and I can add you to the list.
Try and add all/as many FC's as you can (located on the OP) to make it easier to join friendlies and such as well.

>>>Opening the room now.<<<

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Sorry guys, looks like I have to drop out. There's a thunderstorm here and I'm not allowed to play during thunderstorms >__> I apologize to Box and Z'z for letting them down and for the inconvenience. Someone replace me, please.

Gatlin

Yes we are.
Wasn't really expecting two absences to occur :p
Trying to find the final replacement.

BSP

Smash Legend
Well, it was fun in theory...

Nah, I still had fun, but it's pretty hard to race while watching out for 2 others. Good job to my team though! Never tried to hit any of you

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
So like, after getting completely and utterly ***** as my main to (practically) last place while being in 2nd at the very endings on most of the last cup.
I've decided imma just quit this game for like ever...:urg: lol
GGs regardless

Top Bottom