• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

NH Cody

Smash Champion
LMAO YALL GOT NOTHIN ON ME, BEST IN NH RIGHT HURRR

also why is bass above me in MK banned? I've outplaced him at several mk banned tourneys...(lol like this is at all a big deal). Great job with the thread (being serious).

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
The ELO system was created for international chess in 1970. It is now used in other types of board games. FIDE, which governs international chess updates the ELO ratings every 2 months (they recently changed it to 1 month). Rajim, you would do well with a 2-month update if you have the time. Also beware of ratings inflation.

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Just posted results 2 my most recent tourney and the Jacksonville tourney results weren't posted as well.

:sonic:

BMC

Smash Cadet
Could you add ZSS to my characters, please? I have used both Peach and ZSS in tournament. Peach at Concentrate IV, and ZSS at Sktar.

Sorry, for just now posting. I didn't know about this thread.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I've updated the MK-Banned rankings. I also fixed a little the excel file and now it's possible to filter by characters used.

Let me know any mistake and/or to fill unknown data about characters used, players' location, duplicated names, etc.

EDIT: Regional rankings that didn't change weren't updated this time.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
For CO:
Bees mains R.O.B. and he just dropped ZSS, Meno mains Peach and uses PT as a secondary (as far as I've seen in tournaments), Soapy uses Yoshi, I mains Marth and seconds R.O.B., Chunky uses Lucas IIRC, "I Don't Exist" is SunnySunny (we were all making jokes about how we thought he wasn't real before he showed up to his first CO tourney so he entered as "I Don't Exist"), Ghoti mains Wolf, Logo mains Olimar, and I think that's all I can come up with for now.

EDIT: Bees also seconds Kirby.

EDIT2: Fishbait should be Falco, Snake, Lucario

Steam

Smash Hero
I like how I'm top 100 and above mikeHaze and Bloodcross

92nd for no reason

@quest- Aqua421 is ranked above you in NH :o

NH Cody

Smash Champion
lol I've been beating him since January 2011 in friendlies. and we recently MM'd in june and july xD

we never had to play in tourney though. We're both good players so it doesn't matter. We both do pretty well out of state to show the mighty power of NH! haha. Etecoon should be on the NH list too...I told rajam about this. It's not urgently necessary that he change it now though, of course. I think etecoon, bass (aka aqua), and I are really the only active NH brawlers...

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Seriously are we really keeping this thread alive by posting tourney results? Just bring back the damn top 5 thread. You Mods know its useless to keep fighting it. There always gonna be some thirsty az dude saying "NO IM THE AT LEAST the 1'st, 2'nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th BEST insert character here__________"

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Seriously are we really keeping this thread alive by posting tourney results? Just bring back the damn top 5 thread. You Mods know its useless to keep fighting it. There always gonna be some thirsty az dude saying "NO IM THE AT LEAST the 1'st, 2'nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th BEST insert character here__________"
Actually, I don't think you really need to post results. It seems like Rajam has been updating from Console Tournament Results pretty reliably.

Also, just because there's some dude out there with that sentiment doesn't mean the thread should come back. Threads about specific people are prohibited via Global Rules. If you want it back, go ahead and take it to Forum Support.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm fighting, but since I moderate the subforum it was in, I'm really curious to see where you think this "fight" will go. Based on past incidents, if it goes outside of Forum Support, it doesn't end well.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
In the NY Mk Legal
Change TAYF_itsLuis to ZSS that is his main

Mono uses Marth

x-O uses Mk and Snake in Mk legal

In mk banned
Hobo4rizzle and Hojdamoose are the same person and he only uses Olimar
x-O and Doommachine15 are the same person.

Top Bottom