• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Jaz

Smash Ace
Ok people! the banner design is complete! somehow... alot of talk about the title of the tourney, mentioings of how iconic some of our city is...
that the name was old-school
well i kept the font simple, but made sure it had a new age feel as this whole scene's arrival is the newest thing to hit the smash community in oz, made sure colour played a big part in the banners and showed the extent of sydneys landmarks...
looks lomething like this:

I'll take requests now, no PM's i won't respond to them, post your request in this thread.
choose a colour, and a character, i think i'll be smart enough to figure out your name.

now i am going to explain this ONCE so those that don't know how to put banners into there signature don't post and say something like... my banner won't work

i will paste your URL under your name when i post your finished request... to get your banner into your signature go into USERCP>Edit Signature then type in

below your edit signature box there should be an option to turn on signatures, click it
make sure you also have the one under your post window ticked

if you've done all that AND your sig doesn't work than you can tell me.

TAKING REQUESTS NOW FIRST IN FIRST SERVED

C0d3M0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
OMFG SOOOOOOOO SEXY =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
* drools *

anyway...
i'm a kirby too so maybe change the stance and expressions? colour too? forest green? nickname's c0d3m0nk3y.
can you send me your source files so i can make a poster?

awesome work, jaz!

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
i'll take a green falco with extra chilli :p

and just to confirm....tag me as glue. the days of fonti are over.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
pimpin' banner by the way jaz. good work.

now, all that remains is to change s3 to ftf. foot-to-face ftw.

Bjay

Smash Lord
That is one slick banner.

Colour - Blue
Character - Peach

:p

Thanks in advance Jaz.

C0d3M0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
lolz - cause it was funny. it just seemed weird, that's all.

oh, btw - CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL =p =)

Dedu

Smash Lord
YAY! SIGS FINALLY ARRIVING! d^_^b

GOOD WORK JAZ!
MOI SIG REQUIREMENTS: MARTH (CHARACTER), RED(COLOUR)
NOW GOT SIG ^_^

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
yeah i was thinking of that. but it would require making a new email address.

lazylobstar isn't the only lazy smasher among us :p

nesis

Smash Cadet
What's this "Smashboards" I keep hearing everyone talk about?

Heya hey!

It's been ages since I've been here @,@ It's also been a while since I've been able to play competitive smash with other serious smashers. Thus, I'd very much like to be part of this scene n_n

The last time I played smash competitively outside of friendlies would be about two years ago O_o I hope I'm not rusty. Anyways, uni and commitments permitting, I'll try to make it to some of the bi-weeklies and tournies :D I look forward to some gaming with fellow smashers.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Got Sig now! Woot!

Nesis - welcome to the club! Short post but hey, I'm a bit busy atm.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
gday nesis :p i'm also a new old smasher. i just realised i joined this place in 02 :/ wow......

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
ps jaz, the link u gave for my banner comes up with a "sorry, this picture is unavailable" or something to that effect. could you possibly check it? cheers.

nesis

Smash Cadet
I just noticed my sig is about three years old. I haven't played Runescape since early 2004 XD

I've got a fairly strong urge to play smash right now, but I've gotta finish a uni assignment before I do anything >.<

*ties himself to his chair in front of the assignment*

... Must... Resist... Temptation...

Jaz

Smash Ace
Nesis come to S3?! no way yipee!
fellas, this guy was playing smash before me O.O once he gets his edge back we have another serious smasher on the way!

working on your banner now Nesis ^_^

C0d3M0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed my sig is about three years old. I haven't played Runescape since early 2004 XD

I've got a fairly strong urge to play smash right now, but I've gotta finish a uni assignment before I do anything >.<

*ties himself to his chair in front of the assignment*

... Must... Resist... Temptation...

finish that assignment and go signup! http://pph.egg.org.au/signups/?id=1

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm. Hows about a pikachu with a green background? :)

darker than cod's though so we dont look the same >.>

Abhorsen

Smash Cadet
Dang. I wanted to get a sig until I realised the date. I already have plans for April 22 since I gotta kick some NSW *** in a card tournament in Burwood. Only comes around once a year and I wanta go so I can't come to S3. Sorry Jaz :( I'll try come to the next one.

Sir Nothing

Smash Rookie
Hey Jaz can I have a banner that is either green or purple (which ever one looks better to you) and have Sheik in it? Thx :-)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Thanks very much Jaz

I appreciate it

despite Lobstar being spelt correctly :p

I deliberately misspelt it xD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Dear Nesis and Fonti - please meet me at the Smashfest on the 31st of March. I would like that very much.

:)

CANT WAIT TO MEET LOTS AND LOTS OF SYDNEYSIDERS

nesis

Smash Cadet
<_> Sorry, I can't make the smashfest on the 31st - I've already planned to go to Animania with my gf that day. So far, however, my schedule's clear to go to the tourny on the 22nd =D

Here's hoping uni plays fair and doesn't pile the work on for me around that time.

Jaz

Smash Ace
^_^ omg so many people talking to mez

thnx Lemon!!!! keep it real

okay people love green for some reason, and if they don't love green... they love purple
quite scary so...

Berimbau: yeh you can have a green background i would suggest a yellow or amber one, though i'll give you a green one if ya want ^_^

Cam: you can still have a banner dude, don't worry if you can't make it this time

Bjay: i've fixed the typo here it is: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/S3BLazyLobstarcopy.jpg

Sir Nothing: i've gone through the best purple and the best greens so i can give you purple or green, but they'll probably be faint i'll give you that which looks better...
but going through our trusty colour wheel we've knocked out

blue
red
green 2
purple 2
Brown
Orange

defined left are:
yellow
Light/Dark Blue
Pink

there are a ridiculous amount of intensitys in colours, i can in theory create a hundred different purples or greens, so i'll make what people ask, though i think a yellow/ gold or some more blues would look sexy.

so thats all settled ^_^

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Jaz, I would like a sig now, They look really professional!!

Character: Pichu
Colour: Try Yellow

EDIT: Is it just me, or is this thread really popular today? Maybe it's just Jaz's ridiculously hot sigs.

Abhorsen

Smash Cadet
Cam: you can still have a banner dude, don't worry if you can't make it this time
Woo sweet. I wanted to come but can't. The sigs look seriously sick though. I wouldn't mind Samus with a Red background. Don't think i've seen any Samus or red ones yet =P

Top Bottom