• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syler's Melee Tri-weeklies in Tacoma, WA Postponed for now?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Haha naw, everybody at that tourney was cool.

Yeah I'll be gone for the 23rd, so this weekend would be tight for me... No worries either way though.

B--Mello

Smash Cadet
we should have it this weekend
that would be tight......but if not the next weekend would be cool too (just not as cool as this weekend =D)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im down for THIS WEEKEND. GET IT POPPIN. I dont wanna drive to EA WA for a tourney cuz I still have ****ty brakes lol.

GGs everyone it was fun. Sorry I was so tired and fell asleep and ****. I was playing funziees with toph and we were talking hella ****. Stayed up all night. This time im gonna sleep haha.

but this weekend would be ideal. **** hype we are down

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I guess i need to make an allisgay... err allisbrawl account or someone with a bigger well known name would be nice as well. I'll put the request in for this weekend, but if more people can make it the week after i can always change it. So i guess take this notice as a poll/build hype mofos!!!

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Already made my account on allisbraw....gay and now i gotta figure out how to hype it some more.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I do too lol. I wanna play some smash sometime soon again. maybe PPA0 wants to smash and emo$. You guys live way to close to not smash wit me lol. and you southern muthafukkas lol

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
yeah me and emo$ wanna smash / tourney so like decide when uz having one

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I might try one this week if we got enough hype (though im trying to take a lil 1-2 week break from smash) but i'll still play a lil at the next tourney.

GET HYPE!!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Take your break syler. I want you to do well at the tourney and u wont if ur not trying to play lol.

PPA0/emo$ you guys wanna just have a smash fest or just play a little melee like really really soon whenever?

cha

Smash Cadet
man when is the next tourney? i really want to get into competitive smash and am really trying to make the next tourney! (pretty bad now, hopefully tourneys will make me better)

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Well im willing to make it this saturday, im still trying to hype it up, so if you guys can do the same and tell me if your coming or not/who your bringing and if you can bring any eqiupment so i can get a count and make this **** legit.

P.S. good chance i'll probably be playing guilty gear xx accent core plus while running the tourney ^^

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I'll add more to the front once more people are confirmed, thanks for posting in here eggz

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I will also be there. PPa0 and emo$ are down as well. Might I suggest raising prices just a tad.

Yes Eggz I know there aint a bill for these but get over it. Ppl dont bring those ****ing bills anyway everyone has ****ing 20$s.

how about 4 teams 6 singles. There is a bill for the ten.

or what about 5 and ten? although I think alot of ppl would be opposed to this cept eggz and sw

Help!

Smash Journeyman
So Uhm Mario's going to make a come back this tourney possibly. I'll bring my buddy Womp and Dugg too, if i go. Shane should be stoked.

But i feel like i was supposed to do something on the 30th of may but i cant think of what...

Syler

Smash Journeyman
WELCOME BACK HELP!!!! <3

Oh Womp it was fun playing you too glad to see some old faces ^^

Sorry dugg idk if i met you and if i have i don't remember you =/

P.S. Need more people posting who their coming with/what they can bring, hit up people for rides/carpools plz!!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
oh **** john and dugg. raaaaaaaape. bring liquor.

I have NO idea what Kline is talking about. LMAO someone decipher the clicks and fart noises for me.

Bill in the geishanary can only mean either $100 or money owed to a hot waitress (if she isn't hot the geishanary dictates that you dont pay)

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
mike i might be able to come not 100% sure, btw whats up with gameclucks and where can I find more info about it

Syler

Smash Journeyman
it's next saturday, it's tagged at the top of the regional zone as tourneyplay 2 june 6/7th i believe

B--Mello

Smash Cadet
i will be able to attend i can bring a GC if needed
p.s. anyone looking for a doubles partner =D

Top Bottom