• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sync's Sexy Saloon 2=Sept11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes everyone try and make it! Ok I just talked to my girlfriend (we were going to lunch earlier but it seems I have more time now) so how does... 2:00 sound?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
3 as in 3 o'clock...but 2 is fine.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'd really like to see a tally (and who the voters are) of who would agree with me or xyro on this little shin dig
Lol I agree with Jerm. I think it's dumb how everything today is a john if you try to explain something.

I hate this stupid "I'm not trying because its friendlies" ****.

From now on if your going to friendly me try your hardest or seriously don't play me at all.

It's gay.
Ill do you really want to show all your card in friendlies? If you do, then fine with me, but I know my tourney play and friendly play are different. I don't wanna be using all my tourney shoop doop in friendlies so you know it when tourney time comes.

Lol, looks like you wont be playing majority of houstons top players anymore
This^

if i tried, id time you all out :(
This^

/////

I know these responses are late but I wanted to add my 2 cents

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You play the game to win.

If you weren't trying - I wasn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom