• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I will be showing up too. I'm the new kid from the Rochester tournament and one of 1337-Zero's friends. I posted this because I will be coming separately from 1337-Zero and I didn't want to show up unannounced.

Kantō

Smash Champion
sweet fest, next week will be better! I WANT MINE AND FRANNIES MATCHES ON YOUTUBE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
No *sniff* lava *sniff* match.

(Cries until all the Ness vs. Yoshi matches are uploaded)

Great fest BTW, tourney was fun. I'd say we broke even last night Sharky.
Cool playing Acton & Darem. Don't forget to break out of grab Darem!

I will show you all the fabled C4 gimp, just you wait.

(Not shoutouts so I didn't include some people) (Still crying)

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, unfortunately I can't make any fests til the weekend of the tourney... Alt, we gotta get some practicin in soon. Are you workin during the day on tuesday? We might be able to do some practicing.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Uploading videos on youtube now. Youtube channel is xActonx, first one has about 2 hours left of uploading time on it, so don't expect the vids for a while.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I just checked it out and it was a youtube fail. -_- my recorded version has the whole thing

About no tags, I didn't realize that there was a different code for recording tags. I thought just infinite replays did that, I'll have that code on my wii for this weekend, but nothing I can do about already recorded vids. =s

altairian

Smash Lord
Yessir, and myself and snakeee will be in attendance. Everyone fun and awesome better come or I'll cry irl. Ok not really, but I might slap you next weekend at the tourney.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i think jesse is doing regular smashfests on saturday now. I hope yall is practicin melee too, Rochester doesnt need to be carryin your sorry butts in both games, we actually have competition for good regions coming to this next tourney, so make sure you guys are actually getting better.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Alt we need to practice dubz XD. Or I just need to stop killing you.

Good stuff guys. You've gotten a lot better Acton. LOLMM w/ Bry was funny.

Sharky

Smash Master
two conclusions:

1. tripping sucks *** >_>

2. I'm liking my dubs prospects next week.

also, Cura upload that match where Alt and I spanked you and Snakeee! In under three minutes! In Brawl!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
uhhh, cura might have ish to do, you should really talk stuff over with him, before you just assume things.

P.S. why the hell cant any of the rest of you house people for the tournament.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i cant house anyone cuz i have a really really small studio apartment that is barley big enough for me and my girl. but u know i would help u guys out if i could. right? lol.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well, I'll be at the fest this Friday. I just found out how to use textures on a wii without homebrew. I'll show anyone who wants to know how at the smashfest. Just thought this might interest people a bit.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well its a little buggy and still requires gecko os, you just don't need the homebrew channel. It uses a new exploit called Smashstack. First you need to remove all custom stages from your wii and sd card. Next you download the hacked custom stage that activates Smashstack. Then you put the gecko os boot.elf in the root of your sd card. You put the hacked stage in your custom stage folder. Then you load up brawl, and go to stage builder. Gecko os will boot up. From there its all the same as the normal method except for one thing. You MUST have the disable custom stages code on or else your wii will crash. Of course mine crashed about 30 times before i discovered that you needed that code. Bry, since you already have homebrew channel, you don't really need this. My parents won't let me install the homebrew channel, so thats why I use it.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Okay, you know that sandbag paper model I gave out at the last smashfest? Well I've decided I will try to have a different one for each weekly smashfest. This weeks is pikachu. Once again it will go to the winner of the mini-tourney. So good luck winning it everybody! (I picked pikachu because he is such a popular character in CNY)

Sharky

Smash Master
ok two things, one of which is very important to anyone driving to the fest:

1. There is a lake effect advisory in place until 7pm tomorrow, due to a particularly vicious belt that came in today. It looks like the worst is over, but just in case, drive carefully.

2. I won't be able to make it to the dollar tourney since I'm getting Ian, so you guys still have a chance of getting pikachu. I knew you guys were secretly team rocket enjoy! =D

Top Bottom