• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fest is still on for this weekend if anyone wants to come though its valentines day weekend. Come everyone who can!

altairian

Smash Lord
Just a heads up, since I know my presence is so important to you guys, I'm working this weekend, but I have next saturday (the 20th) off ;)

Kantō

Smash Champion
KID, i just got a new modem and my wifi works well now ill wifi you whenever you want to play im trying to play more wifi now that i have it. i only have scotts and curas FC's though lol.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Acton told me hes not coming so thats 1 less showing up as well.

Edit: And for those who dont know my tv blew out Lol So maybe the fest isnt a good idea today. :/

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Me and fran were putting the smackdown on scott and bry in some wifi teams and the **** was to much. Blew the tv out.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yo we one some matches too! mabye it was our **** that your tv couldnt handle.

yo cura i quit my job.

u happy?

i am!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dude, for the love of God, PLEASE tell me you didnt quit your job for smash.

also, its looking like this weeks smashfest is going to be at my house.

Allied

Smash Master
I'm trying to get a job now >_> i'm a certified security guard if anyone has any hookups i'll gladly commute or move for a well paying job

i'm also trying to get saturdays off

PM me if you can hook me up <3! that goes for any job not just security

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
No melee turnout at Cura's for this weekend? I'll do next weekend then. I want to see all Cuse or nearby melee players. You know who you all are. I need practice and y'all do too!

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well, being a hacker I found it interesting seeing fox, er...., well I guess you couldn't call that DANCING, but doing whatever it was he was doing.
EDIT: I just muted it when it started playing

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Don't get the wrong idea though. I don't spend my life trying to find videos like this. I just was browsing a thread related to model hacking and someone posted a link.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
bry, you should chill at allisbrawl. its the place where i get better in brawl (wifi wise)

Kantō

Smash Champion
im on there but i like smashboards better. idk why. but add me as friend on AiB my name is just bry like on this site.

Kantō

Smash Champion
its mostly brawl, but more and more melee kids are showing there faces around here. my last tourney had more melee than brawl, which surprised me.

where u from just sexed?

Top Bottom