• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my 17th birthday present is the ability to go to this.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Aaaaaaaw yeeeeeeaaaa. Obviously I'll be at this. Plank you da bess.

In fact, after I come back from vacation in a few weeks, I'll make sure I help out in whatever way I can. Learn a thing or two about TOing from the best there is <3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Aaaaaaaw yeeeeeeaaaa. Obviously I'll be at this. Plank you da bess.

In fact, after I come back from vacation in a few weeks, I'll make sure I help out in whatever way I can. Learn a thing or two about TOing from the best there is <3
thank you for the unnecessarily large amount of bro-love, crimson.

....im still not forgetting about our little zelda incidient though.

^^

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ugh, weekend before winter midterms at UM.

... I think I'll man up and still attend.

Put me down for recording a **** ton of matches again.

LLDL

Smash Hero
**** lol i love getting hyped months before the dang thing.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
This is looking so tempting, I'll have to try and figure the travel out somehow...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it is official that the venue will be open 24/7 all weekend, but you can't sleep in it. there is a hotel attatched for that :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im just saying theres not going to be spots to sleep and at any given point ill probably wake people up. the venue is sexayyyy and im not gonna tolerate smelly smashers sleeping on the floor and not taking showers scuzzing it up!!

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Actually, Otakon has been declining. I used to like going to the video game room to play Melee but now they have it on laggy tvs which ruins the experience. Plus last year there really wasn't anything good to go to or watch for most of the weekend. I was actually really bored most of last year at Otakon. Katsucon was actually a lot of fun this year so I think it depends on what you like I guess. I've never been to Anime Boston so idk what that's like.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
About the hotel rooms. Is it 349 - 95$ for 1 person or is it 95$ for 1 person? I didnt quite understand that part of the post.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Okay, no smelly Smashers can sleep there, but my question is...

How do you feel about Smashers of the non-smelly variety taking a 6 to 8 hour nap at certain intervals?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Nah there is to be no sleeping at the venue. It is -in- a hotel, I can't have everyone jewing out and just staying in the venue because part of the agreement of getting such an epic venue is getting a certain # of hotel rooms, or i have to pay for them.

people should be glad the option to play all night is even availabe =P

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Actually, Otakon has been declining. I used to like going to the video game room to play Melee but now they have it on laggy tvs which ruins the experience. Plus last year there really wasn't anything good to go to or watch for most of the weekend. I was actually really bored most of last year at Otakon. Katsucon was actually a lot of fun this year so I think it depends on what you like I guess. I've never been to Anime Boston so idk what that's like.
Everyone I know who went to Katsucon didn't enjoy it as much. Same goes for myself, its a small con and usually nothing going on.

Alsoooooooooo if you go to cons just to play Melee then whut? I mean, I go every year to Otakon and I wind up playing Melee for a bit with everyone and we all enjoy it. But having laggy TV's doesnt ruin the con experience, its not a tourny. Their game room is massive still.

Those are my experiences. I've been to Otakon for maybe 7 years now, and I dont feel like its declining at all.

Im also saying this really...

Pound 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katsucon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom