• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hyped for thisssss ... because u added SSF4 LOLOLOLOLOL

is melee and ssf4 going to be run at the same time ... like will i be able to join both ... or no ?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes they will be same time...

we will figure out a way to let everyone competing in both play both

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im broke and not even entering mlg for another week or so till i get another paycheck but f that i just reg'd for p5 lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Good **** chibo.

Takeover im hyping SF a lot but i havent even debut'd it on SRK. gonna have a known SRK head do that...

planning to guarantee a $2,000 SFIV pot as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
prog will be helping with the smash videos

armada, you KNOW i got u guys and will help u out being here. lets have a good time again, <3 swedes, this time you will be in central washington DC for all your tourism needs! lol

edit::::j666. $20 is for singles only and $30 is for singles and teams. I assume you hit the wrong thing, as I have had other people register and it only charge them $20 for singles only. let me know whats up, we can work something out...

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Good **** chibo.

Takeover im hyping SF a lot but i havent even debut'd it on SRK. gonna have a known SRK head do that...

planning to guarantee a $2,000 SFIV pot as well.
**** nice stuff.
This tourney is def. really hype now
"Grown up game" vs. "The Kids game"

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
prog will be helping with the smash videos

armada, you KNOW i got u guys and will help u out being here. lets have a good time again, <3 swedes, this time you will be in central washington DC for all your tourism needs! lol

edit::::j666. $20 is for singles only and $30 is for singles and teams. I assume you hit the wrong thing, as I have had other people register and it only charge them $20 for singles only. let me know whats up, we can work something out...
oh no i hit the right one then i thought that it was supposed to be 20 for singles and doubles without venue fee

oh 1 more thing my gf wants to join only sf and not pay venue but there is no sf option
sorry for being a bother
-J666

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
we did both SSFIV (110 entrants) and smash (140 entrants) or so in florida last month with very little notice. some smashers entered SF and a few SF players even entered smash. it went really well and we had a good time, i think this will be just the same.

every community can respect how epic this venue is, $20 venue fee for downtown washington DC??? ****

as far as only joining sf and no venue, sadly there is no option yet. this pre-registration is solely smash oriented

SF+venue will be $30 when i debut that option and spectator fee will be $15.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i meant to write $30, sorry for the typo. lol

and no problem, thx for registering early!!!! cali has already registered 5 players. so sexy.

i love u all

pound 1-4 are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO outclassed by the last one...

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
i meant to write $30, sorry for the typo. lol

and no problem, thx for registering early!!!! cali has already registered 5 players. so sexy.

i love u all

pound 1-4 are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO outclassed by the last one...
wait I got 1 more question lol if my gf enters sf and pays the venue fee does she also have to pay spectator fee?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no, spectator fee is basically venue fee if you enter no events.

the minute you enter one event spectator fee is void.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
we did both SSFIV (110 entrants) and smash (140 entrants) or so in florida last month with very little notice. some smashers entered SF and a few SF players even entered smash. it went really well and we had a good time, i think this will be just the same.

every community can respect how epic this venue is, $20 venue fee for downtown washington DC??? ****

as far as only joining sf and no venue, sadly there is no option yet. this pre-registration is solely smash oriented

SF+venue will be $30 when i debut that option and spectator fee will be $15.
was this at the tournament hbox hosted?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i usually have an option for that, but i didnt set it up yet. this deal is just a preliminary for people who know theyre coming and wanna save some money. i expected it to be mostly locals but cali decided to register a bunch lol.

12 more hours left or like 5 more entrants =p

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
wtfffff gay *** paypal limited my account and I didn't find out until just now when I tried to register... fml

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just registered!! Hope I'm in the first 25 lol, but smashers are cheap so I think I'm safe :)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
funny how the best smashers are registering first when they know they are going to get money anyway by winning something. Consider the newbs for this man LOL

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hah yeah, too good! I don't think im going to make it to Apex sadly so my eyes are on this beauty! Theres still a small chance ill be at Apex on Friday though.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
A pro: $4000-$20= $3980
A newb that's brok: $50-$20=$30
the newb is sad lolol
I know where you coming from ally lolol
I just find it funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom