• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
MY *****

TOASTYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOAAAAASTTTTT

We gotta kick it at this YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fuuuuck yesssss and most DEFINITELY on day 1 instead of day 3....don't wanna waste good times on Super Zombie Bros

...omfg.

I just remembered.

I'm going to Bangladesh at the end of January.

I was supposed to go this Fall for 2 weeks but **** didn't work out with the family...hopefully they still want this to only be a 2 week trip.

Please not again. [I missed Pound 3 because I was in Bangladesh ;__;]

RATED

Smash Lord
updates tomorrow!!!

the amount of hype bombs im gonna drop after apex are gonna be insane. ONE EVENT AT A TIME THO FOLKS

:p
Plank, can you explain me how the discount of the rooms work? I have saved $450 and by that time I am sure that I should have like almost $ 1000. so that I am thinking on going to this and I want to be sure how it work.

for example lets say that I room with 3 more people, how would be for each person or things like that.

I would be grateful.

please if its by PM better or by visitor message.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Messaged.

I'm actually waiting til after Apex to do any more updates.

Don't forget about NO VENUE FEE REGISTRATION on August 1st, and the discount from August 1st-14th of a 10$ venue fee for ALL WEEKEND!!!

BunBun

Smash Master
It sucks that this is fri sat sun and not sat sun mon, so people that know they won't get to bracket can leave to get back to school/work.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well monday is presidents day and i thinkkkkkkk most people get off school or work for that?

BunBun

Smash Master
is friday anything special...? itd be pretty gay to have to skip school to make this =[
Exactly. It would be ****** if this could be the 19th, 20th and 21st.

And I dunno about your schools, but mine doesn't get off for president day anyway, but that won't bother me as I won't have to worry about day 3. Missing day 1 because of an exam would really blow though

Edit: that censored word is 'badas$

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Jpobs, i said i was going to wait til after apex for those just so i dont kill apex hype XD

btw i realized u guys were right

tourney is gonna be saturday sunday monday again, just like p4. i worked it out with them :-D

so the dates are now 1 day after the previous. this way people can be off for sure all 3 days of the tournament.....

the 19th..20th...21st are the new, official dates ^^

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Jpobs, i said i was going to wait til after apex for those just so i dont kill apex hype XD

btw i realized u guys were right

tourney is gonna be saturday sunday monday again, just like p4. i worked it out with them :-D

so the dates are now 1 day after the previous. this way people can be off for sure all 3 days of the tournament.....

the 19th..20th...21st are the new, official dates ^^
cool.

but this means i maybe wont make monday cuz i have school that day (canada dont hav presidents day)

are you running melee days 1+2 and brawl days 2+3 like u did for pound 4?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
****s only gonna get more and more real.

jpobs i will probably do it the same way i did pound 4, but i never ever suggest leaving before all 3 days are done cuz anything could happen. (especially if we have as many entrants as i expect)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Saturday at midnight we have super early registration for anyone who knows theyre coming (everyone). The First 25 people get no venue fee at all, only straight entrance fees.

It will be $30 total for singles+teams for either game.

The link will be up exactly at 12 on the *Pound* 5 website (which I will release either today or tomorrow, fully loaded with all the info and vids and stuff of last year :) and maybe some new info ^^ ).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Registration will be up tonight. website won't quite be done but i will still have the link for the FREE VENUE FEE ENTRY for the first 25 who register (or for the first 48 hours). A lot of people are poor from apex registration but you're saving money in the long run, don't forget :-D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Nobody cares about Pound!!!! OMG!!!!

jk, SO FAR AWAY. but so good

registration comes up at midnight and lasts only for the first 25 entrants or 24 hours, whatever comes first.
registration is NO VENUE FEE if you do singles+teams or just $5 if you do singles.

Take advantage of this one time promotional offer if you're a responsable smasher!!! :p

Refunds ARE available, as per usual with Pound, because I'm amazing.

Regular registration will open on the 14th

the website is:

HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom