• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This just reminds me of MPJV and the stolen Ipod. Cops were called and MCPO had to do a roll call . . .

EDIT - Darn it, PP. I was looking for that thread too.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL MPJV had some wack **** happen no joke. I almost forgot about that because I always remember

1. RedMarf of course (they changed his SWF name to that, if ya'll didn't know)
2. Dr. Neo and Knorr's amazing pancakes

rhan

Smash Hero
Reading about Red Marth was crazy. If I was there I might have had to beat some ***.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the next story takes place when Brawl was just being released. Mike, XIF, Evan, and myself were very excited about the game, so we decided to go in on a Japanese Wii and a copy of Brawl. a couple of days before we were going to order, i told everyone that i needed to bow out on the deal. living more than an hour away from Evan's, which is where the Wii was going to be kept, going to school, and working would keep me from being able to play very much at all. me paying for something i'm not gonna be able to use would be pointless. Mike and XIF fully understood, and they were cool with it. Evan, however, gave me infinite **** about it and got angry about my reasoning for it. eventually, Mike, XIF, Evan, Soft, and FullMetal went in on the system and game, with Evan giving considerably less than everyone else. and so, the Wii came to Evan's place, and everyone played. a few days later, Evan had to go to school, and Mike was at home for the day. since his little brother wanted to play Brawl, Mike asked Evan to borrow the Wii for his brother when he got out of school. Evan, of course, said no. After much negotiation, Mike convinced Evan to let him use a Wii that he paid more for. also note the fact that Evan was going to be in class all day, and was not going to be able to use the Wii period. to make matters even worse, a short while after Mike got the Wii, Evan called Mike and told him that he needed the Wii back in the morning. i forgot to mention that after homework and everything, Mike's brother did not have very much time to play. Mike asked Evan if he really needed it back in the morning, as his brother wanted to play more the next day. Evan, of course, says that he has to have it the next morning, so Mike gives the Wii back to him. the next part takes place more recently. Mike decided to try and help Lambchops find a job when he was in GA, so he, Chops, and Evan went to a bunch of places, getting and filling out applications. Evan mentions that he has a friend that works at Fry's Electronics and that he can probably hook Chops up, so the group heads over there. During the time at Fry's, Evan slips away from the group. Mike goes to find him later and overhears a conversation Evan is having with his friend. Evan was trying to sell his friend the Wii without discussing it with anyone else that went in on the Wii. When Mike approached him about what he heard, Evan simply told him not to worry about it. a few weeks later, Evan sends a text message to SleepyK asking him to help him sell his Japanese Wii. Sleepy responds asking if that's the same Wii that Mike and everyone else went in on. Evan tells him that Mike and everyone going in on the Wii was false information, and that he would just find someone else to help him sell it. There may be more on that subject, but that is all I recall about it. i think some other stuff happened as well, but hopefully Mike can elaborate a little on those facts.

btw, here are the cell phone transcripts. I called marty and mike g about this and i was really surprised.
Verbatim:

1)
Evan:

Can u help me sell my japanese wii on ebay . I really need the money

2)Me:
Isn't that the one that mike g and josh put in money for?

3) Evan:
RE:|O
Mike g did but i bought the game so he would owe me for the game. Meaning i put all the money in for it. Ill get somebody else then

4)Me:
I remember it was like you mike josh and uhhhhhh xif i think. I can see if they want to sell it too.

5) Evan:
RE:o
Wrong facts. forget it sleepy

6) Me;
ThatIs not what mike g is telling me or what I remember. i don't mind letting you sell it on my ebay account i have a perfect record but haven't sold anything.

7) Evan:
RE:|
Im just going to give it to mike. what ever he wants to do with it. is on him.

I tell mike about it, and mike tries to go get it. Evan basically threatens him and mike g leaves without it.

2-3 weeks later he texts me again to see if i will sell it. He also tried to get Dashdancedan to sell it.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Tc had finished his matches in pools, and had a better record than Evan. Evan had one last set vs H-Box, You pretty much know what the outcome was gonna be, Evan was gonna lose, so he asked H-Box to give him the win in order for him to have a better record than TC for the last spot that was gonna make it out of the pool. I guess he has no confidence in himself at all seeing he didnt even want to play for real. TC was pissed as well so i cant wait to tell him all this tomorrow LOLZ

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
3) Evan:
RE:|O
Mike g did but i bought the game so he would owe me for the game. Meaning i put all the money in for it. Ill get somebody else then
This logic does not a sale make. -_- Especially with two other people involved.

Off topic, if my zelda can beat kack's ICs yours definitely can, stingers ^ ^

chaddd

Smash Lord
Smash Community:

We need to get something straight. I'm going to colorize words to provide a more precise explanation.

TrueGamer (a business belonging to my friends Tommy and Steven, in NO WAY involving Pb&J) is responsible for almost all the recent T-Shirts at tournaments lately.

MAY I REPEAT

THESE SHIRTS IN NO WAY INVOLVE PB&J

HE SIMPLY TRIES TO HELP SELL THEM

PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO THEM AS "PB&J's SHIRTS"

A few friends of mine work very hard on them and this event involving Pb&J should in no way reflect on them, at all.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
While PBnJ has never faulted me, I can see that, after reading through this thread (especially GA Peach's post) that he has faulted many others. I'm extremely disappointed in him. I hope he learns from this.

Also hyping posts like this is ******** and immature, but that's a different story that I will not get into.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Tc had finished his matches in pools, and had a better record than Evan. Evan had one last set vs H-Box, You pretty much know what the outcome was gonna be, Evan was gonna lose, so he asked H-Box to give him the win in order for him to have a better record than TC for the last spot that was gonna make it out of the pool. I guess he has no confidence in himself at all seeing he didnt even want to play for real. TC was pissed as well so i cant wait to tell him all this tomorrow LOLZ

its alot more common than you think. still messed up though.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
kinda f**ked up bluepeachy
Considering everything that has been stated in this thread, could you prove to me that he isn't any of those things?

Well, no, that's probably not what you meant, but considering the picture of a monkey, and someone referring to PBnJ as looking likc such, it's not that bad IMO.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Smash Community:

We need to get something straight. I'm going to colorize words to provide a more precise explanation.

TrueGamer (a business belonging to my friends Tommy and Steven, in NO WAY involving Pb&J) is responsible for almost all the recent T-Shirts at tournaments lately.

MAY I REPEAT

THESE SHIRTS IN NO WAY INVOLVE PB&J

HE SIMPLY TRIES TO HELP SELL THEM

PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO THEM AS "PB&J's SHIRTS"

A few friends of mine work very hard on them and this event involving Pb&J should in no way reflect on them, at all.
quoted for emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom