• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GERM

Smash Ace
This was a better read than twilight. Anyway, good sh** Plank. I heard some ridiculous PB&J stories from Derek(Hostility), because he housed him for a few days for Genesis. I didn't hear the stories until after Genesis, but I probably would've banned him too If I knew what a douche he was. But yea, I have heard some insane stories. From what I heard, at Genesis, he invited a bunch of fat *** Antioch hookers to his room (that he was sharing with FL) and everyone there was held hostage, LOLOL, that's just what I heard though. (Romeo has a picture of them on his phone, they were some big a** heffers no joke)

MIKE G!!! let me know if you ain't got a teammate for Pound, cause I don't :(

- And I will register the moment I get my xmas money Plank, love you :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Smash Community:

We need to get something straight. I'm going to colorize words to provide a more precise explanation.

TrueGamer (a business belonging to my friends Tommy and Steven, in NO WAY involving Pb&J) is responsible for almost all the recent T-Shirts at tournaments lately.

MAY I REPEAT

THESE SHIRTS IN NO WAY INVOLVE PB&J

HE SIMPLY TRIES TO HELP SELL THEM

PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO THEM AS "PB&J's SHIRTS"

A few friends of mine work very hard on them and this event involving Pb&J should in no way reflect on them, at all.

chaddd has spoken.

just wanted to make sure ya'll heard him.

edit: great minds think alike, TRC

chaddd

Smash Lord
Smash Community:

We need to get something straight. I'm going to colorize words to provide a more precise explanation.

TrueGamer (a business belonging to my friends Tommy and Steven, in NO WAY involving Pb&J) is responsible for almost all the recent T-Shirts at tournaments lately.

MAY I REPEAT

A few friends of mine work very hard on them and this event involving Pb&J should in no way reflect on them, at all.

quoted for emphasis.
Thank you.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Smash Community:

MAY I REPEAT

chaddd has spoken.

just wanted to make sure ya'll heard him.
Thank you as well.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Also @ SwiftBass, would you rather I used an actual PBnJ sandwhich instead? Because I don't really think it's fair to the many sandwhiches across the world.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
lol kack

your character is so good
he/she has a horrible matchup against a D tier character
not sayin you're not good lol
but yo *** got CP'd when u played me

get at me =P
Try again. Why didn't you play me when I was wrecking Bo and Kale? We should play again mang. I know what I did wrong against you.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
demz ain't pb&j shirts.

dey trugamerz shirts.

bettr, zio?

edit: no problem chaddd. btw we need some more ditto's. i've been getting a ton better recently, and though you'll still own me, i'm definitely set up to be a better fight now. (i'm that new ganon from the november billfest)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This was a better read than twilight. Anyway, good sh** Plank. I heard some ridiculous PB&J stories from Derek(Hostility), because he housed him for a few days for Genesis. I didn't hear the stories until after Genesis, but I probably would've banned him too If I knew what a douche he was. But yea, I have heard some insane stories. From what I heard, at Genesis, he invited a bunch of fat *** Antioch hookers to his room (that he was sharing with FL) and everyone there was held hostage, LOLOL, that's just what I heard though. (Romeo has a picture of them on his phone, they were some big a** heffers no joke)

We are not worthy //fanboy

chaddd

Smash Lord
Smash Community:

MAY I REPEAT

tl;dr ~

STOPPIT!
You stop it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Also @ SwiftBass, would you rather I used an actual PBnJ sandwhich instead? Because I don't really think it's fair to the many sandwhiches across the world.
i lol'd

now im over it

in all srs business:

kevinM you should go head and lock this. if evan rly wants to make amends/say his piece he will find a way.

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
Legendary Thread 2009

Merry Christmas everybody, I couldn't ask for anything more.

EDIT: I'm never going to buy a shirt from Chaddd for the minimal spam and the desperate act to ditch pb&j out of his financial situation, despite how funny it is.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You misunderstood my post.

I was providing a tl;dr version of your posts. You are telling us to stoppit, r u not?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
By Kevin's logic, this thread will never be locked. After about 40 pages of bashing and such, I wouldn't have the balls to come in and state my case, especially considering just about no one wants to hear about it.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
nah leave this thread i wanna read evveryones story. LOL i was there in the hotel room thsoe *****es were HUGE!!!

im pretty sure evan will be home soon he's coming back from FL.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
when u can get The Germ to post, you know this **** is real.

Next SS will make an account and go off up in dis biiyatch.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

LOL I heard similar stories from my people over at cali too haha

And **** you Germ for asking so late! Had you asked me earlier we would have teamed for sure lol. Lady Legion Just asked me to team with her like 3 hours ago and You know I have can't let a lady down. I gotta be the Gentleman lol...But we can still tie her up and leave her back in uuaa's closet LOL j/k Lady legion <3

Next Time if we're both free we'll team for sure, bro lol

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Sup guys, I'm Don Hudson, here with Hostility and GA Peach, AKA GA Peach, to bring you breaking news. Please note that everything that I say is 100% unbiased news, for the Smash Community, by the Smash Community.

Now, where to begin...

Let's go back to... FAST1. A large Brawl/Melee tournament in Florida, I'm sure you've seen the matches from it. DaShizWiz vs M2K, epic set. But, let's go behind the scenes. It all starts with everlasting yayuhzz (that's me!) gets an IM from Mike G requesting that I take GA Peach, Cornell and Siren to FAST1, since SleepyK couldn't. I, of course, agree to and I head to GA on about 1 day's notice to take some of my pals to Orlando with me.

Tournament is awesome, we have a great old time. So, it's time to leave Colbol's house and head back up to Georgia when I get a phone call... It's PB&J

I answer it and he tells me he's stranded at Hungrybox's house because he decided to stay and watch finals instead of leaving with his ride, Fullmetal Mike. He wants me to go and get him, and he'll pay me gas money (gas was $5 a gallon at the time) So, the car and I have a little discussion as to whether or not we should go to get him, and we decide to drive an hour SOUTH from where we were to go and get him. I give PB&J a call to make sure he's ready when we're about 20 minutes from him and he doesn't answer. I call again, no answer. After about 3 or 4 more calls, he finally texts me and tells me he is watching a movie at the theater and to wait on him? I agree...

Wow.

So, the car and I (it was Desu, GA Peach and Siren) try and decide what the **** to do since apparently we're waiting on him to finish watching Fantastic Four or whatever garbage was out that weekend. We decide to have some Chinese food. We wander around until we see one, then go in and eat. Good times were had, ect.

After we finish up, we call Evan to make sure he's ready after all of that time. No answer, again. We decide to just drive on over there, **** it. As we're getting closer to Hungrybox's house, he finally calls and says he's on the way back to Juan's house. Cool. So, we pull out and no one is there. After about 5 minutes of waiting, we see PB&J, Cort, M2K and a few others walking down the road in the Florida heat. Marty rolls down his window and.. quickly rolled it back up. Yeah...

Okay, we finally wait on Evan to pack up his **** for 30 minutes and we're on our way! According to an inside source, Evan hadn't showered in 3 weeks, but we won't go into that. Let's just say it was a long, long 9 hour car drive.

We get back home, and Siren and Desu are dropped off at their cars. They both gave me gas money for the very costly drive, as did GA Peach. But Evan... Evan never gave me any money for that car ride. I'd just like everyone to know, even with everyone else paying, I still came out at a huge loss on gas.

This was the first encounter I had with Evan's money grubbing.

OH THIS JUST IN, STORY FROM GENESIS?!?!?

Well, Genesis was quite the trip. I'll let Hostility touch on the more... dirty... parts of the trip, but I will give a little insight.

Airport: Hostility was driving over an hour there and an hour back to give us a ride, for free, and Evan was complaining about him not being there when we touched ground.

Evan had asked to borrow $100 from me, and I already knew what type of person he was when it came to money. But, I just wanted to see if this would carry over me, Don Hudson. I loaned him the $100 in the Genesis line to get in, and the bomb was set.

The tournament was fun, and Hostility housed us ALL (Colbol, Lambchops, Dashdancedan, myself, DaShizwiz and PB&J) for free. He, of course, abused the kindness of Hostility in letting us stay there free of charge, driving us to and from the tournament each day in a gas guzzler... but he did something on day 3 that... takes the cake. You'll know soon enough.

This was Hostility after the 3rd day of Genesis

Well, tournament is over and we're all excited for HERB2. I call Evan and ask him if he'll have my money when we get there. He says he'll borrow it from M2K (lol) or he'll give me a Wii in lieu of it. I didn't really think about it, but now that I do, that Wii was the same Wii that he either stole from NES Noob or the one he didn't really pay for. Hmmm.

I could've gone further, but I wanted to post before this thread got locked, this IS ATL South.. lol

All I gotta say is...

Sucks about Pound though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom