• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Yea well how does he get there and with who's money, and will they ever get it back? That's the issue.

I couldn't knowingly let him take someone elses money to get to my tournament or pay for my tournament.

im not running a dirty *** tournament
Who are these people that are handing him money? You shouldn't lend people money if YOU can't afford it! If he is the kind of person that doesn't give your money back, then simply don't lend him money!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well....It's good thing CO18 and most of you here don't know what Evan's done to me and my close friends.. =/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont understand why would let someone hold onto your winnings. i wouldnt even let hrnut hold my winnings from a tourney

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'd rather not. It's not really the purpose of this thread anyway. Plus I think Evan's getting bodied enough as it is lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
PBnJ told me to go falco in a melee teams match one time

meanest thing hes ever done to me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im curious to see the stories. maybe if they share the stories it will anger evan enough to tell his side

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah really this topic is useless w.o stories.

plank: "well pbnj is a bad dude, just trust me"
us: "oh ok"

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Wow PB&J? Never knew too much of him but he seemed like a cool guy. I even bought one of the ROM2 shirts since he seemed kinda pissed about how much he didn't sell. He even made me and my friend chain ace sign this invoice thing. I'm kinda worried now...:(

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol I really thought he as just an overrated wannabe-good smash player that repeated everything lambchops said... never knew he was a snake.

I can't stand snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom