• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I didn't mean any disrespect towards NESn00b in my last post, just incase it seemed like that...

Also, What PBnJ has done is...ridiculous. How has he gotten away with...all of it?! Even M2K's winning money. >_> wonder how that happened.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, it seems this PBJ maign built up bad rep, and Red Marf got bad rep immediately.

So, I wanna see a money match with this guys.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
man i have so many stories on that guy.
Half of these ppl dont even know him so they cant really judge him.
But Evan= snake trust me

He just puts up a front and seems trusting and then when hes in he starts eating away at you like a virus
I feel bad mostly for Mike G, he has told me so many stories on what evan has done to him personally.
and i feel even worse for lambchops who had to live with him for so long.

I dont feel like typing everything hes done if you really wanna know just speak to me at pound 4

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im holding you to your ****ing word

if i find toasty, redfox, or mike G at pound 4, you better tell me the stories in person. as a stipulation, i'll agree to not pass it through the forums

CO18

Smash Hero
PbnJ once gave me a marker so I could make a dime sized hole through my burger simply cuz it looked cool. YALL BE HATIN.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
im holding you to your ****ing word

if i find toasty, redfox, or mike G at pound 4, you better tell me the stories in person. as a stipulation, i'll agree to not pass it through the forums
All I know is he was really ungrateful about stayin at my house.

An keith you got my message right? Im for real brother

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
All I know is he was really ungrateful about stayin at my house.

An keith you got my message right? Im for real brother
yea i got it.

i dont know which event you were actually talking about, but i assumed the one in tampa-ish in february

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah really this topic is useless w.o stories.

plank: "well pbnj is a bad dude, just trust me"
us: "oh ok"
it's his tourny, he can ban whoever he wants. he was just giving a vague explanation to the community. if you question the legitimacy of his actions, boycott *pound*, seek further information without acting like you deserve to know other people's personal problems, or stfu...this is applicable to everyone who's been demanding stories.
sorry to be curt but too many people are acting like pb&j's on trial for murder. he's just not welcomed by someone at his venue.

also, lol @ people not realizing getting a free shirt while lending him 5 dollars you won't get back = pretty much selling stolen goods. don't use that to warrant calling him a good person.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
Game Dragon X i will be more then happy to fill you and anybody else who wants to know what a jerk that guy is. And trust me son, if security doesnt put Evan in check at the door, lets just say it will go bad for him if he gets through. But that is only if he gets ignorant or voilent . thats a last resort plan cuz i dont wanna cause any trouble. Im bringing alot of ppl to this tourney and i dont want evan to mess it up for these guys.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
is that y ur mother kicked him out?
For some reason I believe that PbnJ is logged on Elams account....

An no he just didn't understand an got pissed when she didn't want him there no more. Her reasons are still blended an unknown wit me but she was pissed at me at the time an he still got testy.

As we are on this subject Tampa don't like DJ nintendo anymore... ahahaaaa DRAMA *****S!!!

DRAMA

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
WiLLz ROFLMAO!!
XD

That dudes sense of smell must be heightened as you can tell from his flaring nostrils.
That black guys knuckles are mad ashy!
All that money and he cant buy lotion??

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ay pb&j why dont you go **** over some real hard *** dudes like mvc2 people instead of messing with little nerdy smash kids?

shaSLAM up in dis thread!

Zoro

Smash Champion
This should have been done through private messages
its not my place to say anything bad about him, I think hes a cool guy.

You wanna ban someone from your tourney that's up to you but i just don't see the reason for starting this lynch mob. How bout you just stop giving him money how bout that for a solution...

Life After Death

Smash Champion
For some reason I believe that PbnJ is logged on Elams account....

An no he just didn't understand an got pissed when she didn't want him there no more. Her reasons are still blended an unknown wit me but she was pissed at me at the time an he still got testy.

As we are on this subject Tampa don't like DJ nintendo anymore... ahahaaaa DRAMA *****S!!!

DRAMA
lol hell no im at the crib by myself playin NFS and listening to jay z... evan stays in LI or something in NY.

dam lol hopw u gonan be ungrateful staying at a mans crib and eat their food lol. well i guess wat goes around comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom