• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Symphonia Mafia | Game Over - Town Wins Yayuhzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Making up fake roles is mad easy. Drop the whole idea already, it's just dumb.

Vult, that's nothing on Swiss, considering that's laced with sarcasm and in the RVS.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
You obviously have not played much forum mafia, alignment in the series does not matter. It is at the mods discretion to make them mafia or scum. So right now until we have a few flips. Flavour is worthless. So, scumhunt!
Uh, look at pretty much any archived game here or on mafiascum. Inverted alignment is the rare exception, far from the norm. Why else have flavor in the first place?

Look at Gheb's previous games for clear, clean-cut examples.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Inverted alignment truly isn't that rare, or odd faction build. Flavour is either a staple, or an add-on. You don't know which it is unless you made the game, so don't try to meta Gheb too hard.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Raging flames in an ancient city deep within clouds of sand overlook the city, lighting the darkness. Pure, flowing water floating, overflowing, in an isolated land becomes a giant pillar and rains down from the sky. Sublime wind, ancient city, the world’s… Enshrined in the center of a giant stone seal lurks evil, impersonating a holy force. Shining…gazing up at the summit of the gods, giving praise to the pillar of the world…from the top of the tower of ancient gods. Two giant… …The rest is too damaged. I can’t read it…

---​

Swiss - 4: Rajam, Vult Redux, Thinkaman, Dr. Riddler
Rajam - 2: Sworddancer, Swiss
Sworddancer - 1: X1-12
X1-12 - 1: UTDZac
Tandora - 1: Marshigio
Dr. Riddler - 1: Hilt
Blue Yoshi - 1: Blue Yoshi

Not Voting: Chacotaco, Tandora

Takes 7 / 13 to lynch!

:059:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Disagree. Lots of people stuck their head in the sand for months/years and insisted that planking was not viable; just because we wish it doesn't mean the math is wrong.

It varies by game. With typical roles day one massclaim isn't pro-mafia, though it isn't really pro-town either.

GOLLY GEE I WONDER WHAT CHARACTERS THIS COULD BE REFERRING TO?

I WISH I HAD PLAYED TALES OF SYMPHONIA, THEN THIS WOULDN'T BE A COMPLETE MYSTERY TO ME.

Urg, I've hit my CAPS quota for the week already. Sorry guys.

Again, safeclaims mean we can't break the game; it doesn't mean massclaim isn't pro-town.

I'm just going to ballpark that our win odds should jump to at least 60% coming off a day 1 massclaim.
lol at the random %... you don't even know the setup, how can you say it's 60%?

For example I could say that our chances to win are 65% as long as we don't role claim in the whole game... ¿? try to do not throw random numbers around there just to make your statements more credible...

Rajam

Smash Champion
you seem to think that town is allways 100% compiled of intelligent, sensible people.

I also don't suggest we 'random lynch' instead we scumhunt.

@All: Does anyone mind if Thinkaman explains to everyone a bit about the flavour to us?
It will probably get us distracted but if he insists he can catch scum with it let's at least give him a chance... as long as we don't get too much into that and scumhunt as usual.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
@Thinkaman: No, no, no. Drop the mass claim idea. Listen to what these people are saying. They know what they're talking about.
Well... Did you genuinely expect someone answer your/Swiss' questions about the QT?
Because I saw a hydra and was immediately enraged. :mad:

Seriously though, what?

Swiss

Smash Lord
This is awkward. My laptop broke. So basically I can't read any quotes posted - but I cna read most of the rest of the posts (graphics card is F****D)

I got Dr.Riddler calling me a jerk - I wonder which half of the hydra said that.

Hi Riddle. You scum again?

Right anyone voting me needs to unvote 'cuz I'm townie. Jesus you people are so slow.

I had a scum nailed from page 1...forgot who it was. BRB.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yeah Rajam basically screwed my well sneaky trip wire on Thinkaman. Plus he reacted insanely stupidly to my points.

Anyone know his meta? Incredibly dumb over scum or not?

Thinkaman needs to play like a pro.

To the four people voting me: We're out of RVS so unvote me or explain precisely why you are leaving your vote on me.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Actually nvm Marsh - I don;t care about your opinion.

THINKAMAN, my man. Whydya vote for me?

Vult, same goes to you. 'Course you could just invote - but you should leave your vote on me.

Ridder, just 'cuz You're jealous of my mad skillz don't mean you can try and get me lynched in every game we play. I always outlive you. TAKE IT LIKE A MAAAAAAAAN. You don;t need to explain why you voted me, 'cuz I know you have no reason other than mad jealousy.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay, luckily, my access ended up being a lot less limited then I thought it would be, but unfortunately, I see this game has taken off a lot without me, and my access is still limited to a degree. I'll try to catch up as soon as I can.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm changing my vote to swiss cause he quad posted, clearly not thinking things through long enough...

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
"Today is the Day of Prophecy. It is a very important day, which the Chosen of Mana will receive an oracle from the Goddess Martel."

---​

Swiss - 6: Vult Redux, Thinkaman, Dr. Riddler, Marshigio, UTDZac, Blue Yoshi
Rajam - 2: Sworddancer, Swiss
Sworddancer - 1: X1-12
Dr. Riddler - 1: Hilt

Not Voting: Chacotaco, Tandora, Rajam

Takes 7 / 13 to lynch!

:059:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vote: UTDZac. His "reason" for jumping on Swiss reads like:

"Ooooh, a wagon! Me want on. But I gotta think of an excuse first..... oh! This will do! *posts*"

Agree or no, Marsh?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Cause I don't feel like combating dumb or scum all throughout D1. There's my reasoning.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Actually, thinking about it, lynching him now would be the stupidest move we could do right now. We have another 10 days. Why not go through the day, and if we can't figure anything else out, we'll lynch him. Because right now, D1 is ending too fast, and we won't get much info.

Unvote

Swiss

Smash Lord
Uh, hello?

FRIGGIN JOKE.

"Get my scum buddies to hammer you" isn't a scum slip - IT'S CLAIMING SCUM. JESUS.

Right. I like Raj's cautious play. Didn't like Zac jumping on with suh poor reasoning. Marshigio jumped on in a "I'm watching other people way" -like that. Thoughts on Vult coming asap - unsure on him.

P.s. for anyone managing to remain unaware - most of what I said was designed to antagonise and get me some reads.

I'll unvote vote zac

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry Swiss, I couldn't hear you because your nose was shoved so far up Marshy's ***. I love it when people try to get on his good side. I wish I could herd sheep like you, Marshy.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Fishing for Masons. Scum!!!
This post ^

Vult what were you trying to achieve? You made it clear for certain he would be giving info away. I know Raj kind of screwed it previously, but he screwed it in a way which showed he was at least trying to get scum (even if no-one else would fall for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom