• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Symphonia Mafia | Game Over - Town Wins Yayuhzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Explain to me WHAT I have done which is scummy.

Notes:

I have shown that the QT post is not and CANNOT be inherently scummy unless you say I was scum fishing for masons. This is the ONLY way it could be scummy.

I said I'd get my sum buddies to NK Yoshi. This is not a scum slip - this is Swiss. Go look at my other posts ffs.

No-one has et brought up anything else which could mean I was scum.
You have yet to answer this, Chaco.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
"Mithos, the hero, brought about the end of the Ancient War in the Holy Ground of Kharlan."

"Correct. Afterwards, Mithos, the hero, formed a pact with the Goddess Martel to seal away the Desians whom caused the war. When the Seal weakens the Desians reappear. Just like they have now."

---​

Swiss - 3: Thinkaman, Marshigio, Chacotaco
Sworddancer - 3: X1-12, Dr. Riddler, Blue Yoshi
Dr. Riddler - 1: Sworddancer
UTDZac - 2: Vult Redux, Swiss

Not Voting: Tandora, Rajam, Hilt, UTDZac

Yaya has signed up to be a replacement. Thanks Yaya!

Takes 7 / 13 to lynch!

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, so I said "**** sleep..." as the sun rose on me this morning while I continued with my workload so I take a reprieve to get some good ole mafia lynchin done.

Swiss you, my friend, are scummy because:

-You bring up info that is not publicly available. (plus this thread refutes your entire rant; http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282069. i.e Hard to contact, so no QT)
-Swords revved the chainsaw at me for attacking you, MAJOR scumtell. Strong tie here.
-Bountiful Appeal to Emotion
-You're bountiful array of information that isn't public using the word "always" like "scum always get safeclaims" uh...no they don't. You just got out of a game as SCUM without a fakelciam.
-Too talkative, without much backing, and you overreact when suspected.

There's some other tell I absolutely pinged you on, yet forgot. Probably due to lack of sleep, but once I reread I'll pick up on it again.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ignore line 4 regarding Pikmafia, my mind drifted elsewhere.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I DID NOT say QT's MUST exist. I fished to see if he had one. I AM NOT going to explain this again, checking if Thinkaman HAS a Quick Topic DOES NOT have the prerequisite of me KNOWING QT's are IN THE GAME. This is SIMPLE logic.

How are you repeatedly missing much a basic point? You're pushing this lynch way too hard.

Unvote Vote Chaco

Waiting on answers from Vult and Raj (more on Raj's meta). Also we're focussing on meta at bit too much for my liking, even though I brought it up.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Cool, so don't explain it again. If you don't want to be attacked over something stupid you did, maybe next time, don't do it. GASP.

You miserably failed the pressure test, utterly and completely. And to top it off nicely with an OMGUS, you have literally no explanation to that vote other than me grilling you.

Why are you still in this game? I'll be back once Swiss is dead and outta my sight.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay guys, chainsaw defense this was not. I legitimately think that there is a good change one or maybe even more of the people on Swiss's bandwagon could be scum. I want to see if I can sort them out somehow.

@BY: I know you unvoted, but that proves nothing towards your alignment in my book. Don't think it makes you more townie. You still put him at L_1, and dangerous position. Actually, looking at the times you voted and unvoted, I find suspicion there. You put him at L_1 at 6:35, and you unvoted at 6:41. That means that either you changed you mind very quickly, or that you planned to unvote if someone didn't hammer anyways. I could see that as a scum move in itself. Perhaps, as scum, you put someone at L_1 hoping, that you'll ninja a townie who thinks he is doing the same, but instead accidentally hammers, but when you saw this not happen, you unvoted, wanting to advoid suspicion for having him at L_1. It's a certain possibility. The time that you voted and unvoted fit this possibility as well.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Sworddancer said:
Okay guys, chainsaw defense this was not. I legitimately think that there is a good change one or maybe even more of the people on Swiss's bandwagon could be scum.
Thats what scum say when they are using the chainsaw defense.

Unvote, Vote: Swiss

They're both scum anyway

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Also, this is to everyone currently voting myself or openly suspicious of me.

Explain to me WHAT I have done which is scummy.

Notes:

I have shown that the QT post is not and CANNOT be inherently scummy unless you say I was scum fishing for masons. This is the ONLY way it could be scummy.
When you mentioned it, it was RVS. RVS continues until someone says something... well, stupid. And people jump on them. Based on reactions, who jumps on it, who's against it, and all that jazz, is what starts what we know as scum hunting. And when people started pressuring you, you got super defensive, tried to cover your tracks, and made Chaco and others out to be scum for scum hunting you.

So yeah. You mentioning Quick Topics? Made me feel a bit iffy about it. You talking about having your partners NK someone? Obviously a joke, I don't care. Your reactions to common, basic pressure? Vote: Swiss

X1-12

Smash Champion
Cool, so don't explain it again. If you don't want to be attacked over something stupid you did, maybe next time, don't do it. GASP.

You miserably failed the pressure test, utterly and completely. And to top it off nicely with an OMGUS, you have literally no explanation to that vote other than me grilling you.

Why are you still in this game? I'll be back once Swiss is dead and outta my sight.
I don't like your tunnelling and that last line seems like you trying to get out of it, looks bad in my eyes. not as bad as Zac though..

@UTDZac!

You're throwing your vote around for no reason. vote with commitment and don't just unvote because I pressured you a tiny bit. I don't like any of your 4 posts in this game (excluding RVS and confirmation)

Unvote
Vote: UTDZac

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think his play is ridiculous, but so is some the claims against him. Everything seems to be WIFOM as to whether he's a total ******* or scum, Chaco's tunnelling is a bit excessive but I'd rather let them 2 have their tiff and get on with it, see if anything more concrete comes out. In the meanwhile I'm gonna do some actual scumhunting K?

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
X1 said:
I don't like your tunnelling and that last line seems like you trying to get out of it, looks bad in my eyes. not as bad as Zac though..
You're saying that "I'll come back once Swiss is dead" is Chaco trying to back out of tunneling Swiss?

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Why do I get called a douche in EVERY game I play? Seriously, I try and change my D1 play every time and the result is that I'm a knob.
You react poorly to pressure when you're scum and you're scum a LOT.

X1-12

Smash Champion
perhaps those were the wrong words, but it looks like he just gave up his conviction. It read to me pretty much the same as 'oh I cba anymore'

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Thats what scum say when they are using the chainsaw defense.

Unvote, Vote: Swiss

They're both scum anyway
Well, geez, I'm being honest here. I don't know how to convince you otherwise. I think there might be scum on Swiss's wagon. Now either you can believe that or you can believe that I'm using the chainsaw defense. Also, I never said that there IS scum on his wagon, I just said that there could be, and I pointed out some examples of suspicious behavior I first noticed.

Also, you ignored my request to you. Point out some of the other points against Swiss that you noticed and I missed.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So was Chaco deliberately tunnelling to antagonise me?

Zac and Hilt are suspicious for reasons stated. They both need to post more.

Vult - waiting on that answer.

(I also found out I can read quotes by highlighting the quotes, FYI - forgot to mention that)

Swiss

Smash Lord
You ignored my actual reasoning and still thought what I did was scummy. (#173) You coasted on the waggon with no real input. Chaco... think was pressuring me hard to try and get a read, you showed no attempt to actually pressure me - you just wanted a lynch.

Zac because of his jumping on the waggon in the scummiest possible fashion. Inactivity FTW.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What was your actual reasoning? Why I found you scummy wasn't based on why you mentioned QTs or anything like that. It was the reaction after Chaco put pressure on you that placed my vote.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Alright, so I said "**** sleep..." as the sun rose on me this morning while I continued with my workload so I take a reprieve to get some good ole mafia lynchin done.

Swiss you, my friend, are scummy because:

-You bring up info that is not publicly available. (plus this thread refutes your entire rant; http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282069. i.e Hard to contact, so no QT)
-Swords revved the chainsaw at me for attacking you, MAJOR scumtell. Strong tie here.
-You're bountiful array of information that isn't public using the word "always" like "scum always get safeclaims" uh...no they don't. You just got out of a game as SCUM without a fakelciam.

There's some other tell I absolutely pinged you on, yet forgot. Probably due to lack of sleep, but once I reread I'll pick up on it again.
There you go sworddancer

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult what were you trying to achieve? You made it clear for certain he would be giving info away. I know Raj kind of screwed it previously, but he screwed it in a way which showed he was at least trying to get scum (even if no-one else would fall for it)
Partially because I was seeing if I could scare him into thinking I was genuinely suspicious of him; make him jump.
Partially for lulz.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So yeah. You mentioning Quick Topics? Made me feel a bit iffy about it. You talking about having your partners NK someone? Obviously a joke, I don't care. Your reactions to common, basic pressure? Vote: Swiss

What was your actual reasoning? Why I found you scummy wasn't based on why you mentioned QTs or anything like that. It was the reaction after Chaco put pressure on you that placed my vote.

Really?

@ Vult - K

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Which is why your knowledge of a QT in this game means you are scum. GG, sir.
This is wrong.

Swiss' QT question doesn't indicate in the slightest that he has knowledge of QTs in this game. He could be scum and have knowledge that there are no QTs in this game and still have asked the question; it doesn't mean ANYTHING.

You arent going to catch any scum or anyone else. Nobody is going to claim a QT.
I agree with this. Swiss' QT thing isn't inherently pro-town or anti-town, and gives no read on him.

@Vult: Why only asking Marsh?
I saw a post of his that gave little content and wanted to hear more from him.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Why are y'all pushing "Swords Chainsaw Defense" as a reason to lynch Swiss?

The only time Chainsaw Defense can ever be analyzed seriously is AFTER the defendee's flip. And the only person it would ever incriminate at all is Swords, giving him scum points ONLY IF we know Swiss isn't Town.

Doesn't make sense.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Thats why we're lynching Swiss. Swiss is indepedently scummy of Sworddancer whereas Sword will only really seem scummy if Swiss flips scum.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
These reasons Chaco posted coincide completely with your reason of finding him scummy, Riddle? Are there points here that you think are null or points that you would add?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I finished the flavor summary writeup. Again, any reason it shouldn't be posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom