• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talwind's Tournament

LLDL

Smash Hero
Actually, just Tailwind put you on the list. We all knew you were trolling

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol home state and still an hour and a half away!

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Yo, like nobody came. But it was still ****. Chibo will put up the results soon.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
Full results, turn out I remember them =)
1. M2K
2. Eggm
3. StriCNYN3
4. Cactuar
5. Chibo
5. Deathknight
7. Vorosh
7. Ranmaru
9. Alicia
9. Talwind
9. Nocash
Was there but did not play singles:
zzij (Dave)
CanISmash
Bnzaaa

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
Teams:
1. M2K and Eggm
2. StriCNYN3 and Deathknight
3. CanISmash and Bnzaaa
4. Chibo and Talwind
5. Ranmaru and Nocash

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
1. M2K
2. Eggm
3. Strict9
4. Cactuar
5. Chibo
5. Deathknight
7. Vorosh
7. Ranmaru
9. Alicia
9. Talwind
9. Nocash
zzij (Dave)
CanISmash
Bnzaaa
Wow, look at M2K winning tourneys again

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Had fun, you should def host more here
And my tag is StriCNYN3, not strict9 =)

July

Smash Apprentice
we were aiming to be there at 10, I'm ready to go, but alicia slept through her alarm, see you 11'ish!
LOL truth, it all worked out though! except the express train that never came, grrr

hi i made an account lol
Yaaay!! :)

it was like 15ish people. It was awesome though. GGs people
Definitely a lot of fun and great venue, I will deff come to the next if I can. It was great to meet everyone and GGs : )

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
it was awesome. if that became a monthly or normal thing I'd def start practicing for it. lol at eggm ****** em all day and practically convincing me to make fox a secondary and sheik a main.... one of these days my fox is gonna beat some respect outta you dude.

shoutout to my doc in teams. :D doc is so ****.

tourney was awesome.

i def wanna play stric9, eggm, and cactuar in a billion more friendlies. feel I get so much better and learns hit playing em.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good stuff. You should make a results thread in the tournament results section Talwind. More people will know about the tournament, you could get a bigger turnout for next time.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
like everyone else said this tourney listing thing blows. I live in Phiadelphia and only knew about the tournament b/c a friend told me the day before it was gonna happen. There should at least be like a regional sticky with upcoming tournaments in each region or something or just bring it back to normal.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
it was awesome. if that became a monthly or normal thing I'd def start practicing for it. lol at eggm ****** em all day and practically convincing me to make fox a secondary and sheik a main.... one of these days my fox is gonna beat some respect outta you dude.

shoutout to my doc in teams. :D doc is so ****.

tourney was awesome.

i def wanna play stric9, eggm, and cactuar in a billion more friendlies. feel I get so much better and learns hit playing em.
I hope these things become a regular thing or a least smashfcest or something happen in Philly :) Congrats to M2k and looks like Eggm was putting in work :) Cactuar only 4th? step your game up :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, I think I'm getting better. I still need to get better at the Falco matchup. I'll see you Death night, and StricNyn3! : D (next time :p)

Shout outs:

1. M2K - HEY ITS MY MILK. I <3 my milk. But my gf got you milk so there lol. :p So you eat chairs eh? EAT THIS *throws chair at you*
2. Eggm - Nice, glad I got to play you after all this time. I need to find what I did wrong against you. (I need to grab you more lol) But you are right, I should have chain grabbed but sometimes I grab and throw sideways by accident.
3. Strict9 - Good **** man, its very hard to get your falco off stage, but I can be able to gimp you xD But damn, I can't breathe. I WILL GET SOME OXYGEN *oxygen mask*
4. Cactuar - I hope you had your raisin bran of the day. It's quite delicious and nutritous! :D
5. Chibo - Next time I'll want to play your Sheik. :p
5. Deathknight - Good **** with your Falco. I am confident I can beat it in the future, so watch out. :p Yes, your Falco was on point and you even did well on smaller stages. Good low tiers as well. My yoshi sux. :[
7. Vorosh - Hey I didn't play you there at all!
7. Ranmaru - You did a little bit better but you have a long way to go.
9. Alicia - Sorry that you had to play me first. You were doing well though I should be careful in the future. : ]
9. Talwind - Ey man step it up! You can do it. Your pika is good. : D
9. Nocash - Good **** in teams. Yeah, its true, we don't sync well lol. I'll see who I'll team with for MAD.
zzij - Good **** man. I didn't play you at all either. lol
CanISmash - I wanted to play your fox lol. Oh well. :p
Bnzaaa - Yeah good **** in teams against us man. I need to work on my team skills.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Results thread is up. I think the next time I run this I can get the venue to provide us free food.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
Shout-outs:
1. M2K - It was a real privilege getting to play you. The 1 Shiek ditto really opened my eyes, amazing spacing. It was awesome to meet you.
2. Eggm - mad props for still supporting SC1, it was unfortunate that we didn't get to play. I truly believe that you can beat Jman and become the #1 EC fox. Keep a positive attitude, I know you can do it, you just gotta believe too.
3. StriCNYN3 - Sorry I got your name wrong, never saw it in print before. TBH, I'd never heard of you before, but wow, you're pretty darn good.
4. Cactuar - I love how you play the game to have fun first, wish we had gotten to play more.
5. Chibo - I still can't believe I lost to you... pure anguish, but awesome job helping to run the tourney, and nice playing 2v2s with you. It was awesome.
5. Deathknight - it was nice getting to know you as the tourney wrapped up. You were clearly better than me this time, but next time, my goal is to be as good as you.
7. Vorosh - you are one sexy man
7. Ranmaru - you are one sexy man
9. Alicia - idk, considering we live like 20 feet from each other, this isn't really necessary. bring a phone charger next time.
9. Talwind - Nice job running the tournament, hope for more to come, and GOOD GAWD our set was close.
9. Nocash - sorry you had to play me first round =). I really don't think you should give up on smash until pound, and I don't think you should lose faith in your marth. You're getting there, you just need to play marth, and focus more on playing your opponent and less on tech skill.
zzij (Dave) - hey, I'm sorry I won't use your real name. I actually don't know/won't bother to figure out how to turn the word filter off, so **** gets censored. Your commentary was kinda hilarious
CanISmash - G&W's bucket is sooooo good... oh wait, no its not.
Bnzaaa - sorry I was calling you bonanza instead of ben-za. Our matches were really great, nice gannon, nice IC's, nice alternates, I'm looking forawrd to playing you again.
mysterious-mike - you should have stayed for the tournament, and you don't have an account so you won't see this so... uh... see you next time?

Top Bottom